Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jez

Kimis New Bike

Kimis custom chopper. Here's some pics. Sorry they're black an white, maybe someone knows where some colour shots are.

kimi_raikonen_bike_18.jpgkimi_raikonen_bike_17.jpg

kimi_raikonen_bike_16.jpg

kimi_raikonen_bike_15.jpg

kimi_raikonen_bike_05.jpg

Some people have all the fun.. ^_^

That is so nice ;)

I can't believe that I'm jelous, maybe its the Enzo Kimi's new bike is sitting next to that just tipped off my jelous side :eusa_think::lol:

Yeah that Enzo is nicer than any Merc Ron would've handed him! Not that I'd turn my nose up at an SLR McLaren!

I hate to burst yall's bubble but there have been pictures of Kimi's bike around for at least a year

That is so nice ;)

I can't believe that I'm jelous, maybe its the Enzo Kimi's new bike is sitting next to that just tipped off my jelous side :eusa_think::lol:

He looks more proud of the bike than the Enzo :lol:

I hate to burst yall's bubble but there have been pictures of Kimi's bike around for at least a year

Really? Damn. Do you know where I can find some colour shots?

I did a quick google and all I could find was a few more black and whites but I know I've seen them in colour. I'll see what I can find.

hmmm...slobber, i want of those bikes! does anyone know/have any idea how much he payed for that (not that i have the money to buy one).

Actually, Kimi's Merc was a pretty amazing one, it was one of 100 of the special edition CLK DTM editions, it was basically a DTM car for the road - pretty awesome... however, I think an Enzo beats it haha

Iceman logos everywhere, even on the seat! Guess he can't own up to it so he writes it on the seat on his customised chopper which is damn sexy!

Thanks for posting BradsSpeedMan, damn that ride is sweet!

:blink:
Not to mention the Enzo! Proper car that could thump any supercar up the arse except the Zonda F, a Veyron & those Koenigsegg cars :unsure: !