Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

james

A Day In The Life

5:30 Alonso wakes up. Carefully makes his bed nursing all the structure.

9:00 Fisichella wake up. Starts crying.

Hamilton wakes up. Ron Dennis helps him take the shower and get dress.

Felipe Massa wakes up. When he gets up the bed, crashes against the bathroon door.

David Coulthatd wakes up. Puts aside 2 of the 5 girls he spent the night with. Goes to the bathroom and shaves with a 30 cm knife.

Tiago Monteiro wake up. Doesn

5:30 Alonso wakes up. Carefully makes his bed nursing all the structure.

9:00 Fisichella wake up. Starts crying.

Hamilton wakes up. Ron Dennis helps him take the shower and get dress.

Felipe Massa wakes up. When he gets up the bed, crashes against the bathroon door.

David Coulthatd wakes up. Puts aside 2 of the 5 girls he spent the night with. Goes to the bathroom and shaves with a 30 cm knife.

Tiago Monteiro wake up. Doesn

Obviously a huge Alonso fan thought this up. He does'nt do 1 single thing funny or wrong, contrary to his real-life situation, or is that the joke.

omg!you are always so obsessed with saying sth bad about fernando!i wonder if one day you met him and he did sth bad to you...or is it just because he dethroned michael...? :naughty:

omg!you are always so obsessed with saying sth bad about fernando!i wonder if one day you met him and he did sth bad to you...or is it just because he dethroned michael...? :naughty:

I did'nt say a bad thing about Alonso.... :P

not in this thread anyway :naughty:

I did'nt say a bad thing about Alonso.... :P

not in this thread anyway :naughty:

hm...so you confess! :lol: ok,i know,sometimes i also can't help saying bad things about massa or hamilton for example!i guess it's normal...but i really can't understand why you dislike him so much!i want to hear from your lips at least one good thing about fernando...(or better to read a good thing typed by your hands).there must be sth that you like!c'mon!let's start with the fact that he's a great driver...

hm...so you confess! :lol: ok,i know,sometimes i also can't help saying bad things about massa or hamilton for example!i guess it's normal...but i really can't understand why you dislike him so much!i want to hear from your lips at least one good thing about fernando...(or better to read a good thing typed by your hands).there must be sth that you like!c'mon!let's start with the fact that he's a great driver...

Alonso is an extraordinary driver who has already achieved alot as the youngest world and double world champion.

second to only Kimi... :naughty:

sigh, see what women makes men do...

Alonso is an extraordinary driver who has already achieved alot as the youngest world and double world champion.

second to only Kimi... :naughty:

sigh, see what women makes men do...

hurray!!!!!!!!

i never believed that you could say sth like that!i'm so happy!as far as kimi is concerned,i'll pretend i didn't read that ,cos i don't want to say anything bad about him!you know that i like him(although he has failed to live up to the expectations this year!)and a last favour!say that fernando is the cleverest man in the world!(i still can't forget that alonso-idioto! :P )

hurray!!!!!!!!

i never believed that you could say sth like that!i'm so happy!as far as kimi is concerned,i'll pretend i didn't read that ,cos i don't want to say anything bad about him!you know that i like him(although he has failed to live up to the expectations this year!)and a last favour!say that fernando is the cleverest man in the world!(i still can't forget that alonso-idioto! :P )

I'm not visiting this thread anymore... :lol:

I'm not visiting this thread anymore... :lol:

come on!i'm sure you can!your last post was a step forward!you'll see,gradually you will understand why this -previously hairy- creature is so attractive and you'll join our companion!i'm sure! :lol::lol::P:P