Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

If This Doesn't Get You Interested Nothing Will

I don't care if you hate IRL. Just give it a chance.

Final race of 2007. Dario Franchitti leads Scott Dixon by a mere 3 points (which is even closer than 3 in F1, 10-point split from 1st to 2nd I think), and there's just 2 laps to go on a restart. Dixon leads Dario, and would win the title by 7 points. On the restart, Dario pulls to the outside and they battle wheel-to-wheel coming to the final lap. Dario tucks in behind Dixon, and tries to slingshot, and as he pulls high, Dixon runs out of gas, Dario wins the title and the race. Not convinced? How about some audio visual stimulation?

Fast Forward to around 13:4 or 13:5

Final race of 2007. Dario Franchitti leads Scott Dixon by a mere 3 points (which is even closer than 3 in F1, 10-point split from 1st to 2nd I think), and there's just 2 laps to go on a restart. Dixon leads Dario, and would win the title by 7 points. On the restart, Dario pulls to the outside and they battle wheel-to-wheel coming to the final lap. Dario tucks in behind Dixon, and tries to slingshot, and as he pulls high, Dixon runs out of gas, Dario wins the title and the race. Not convinced? How about some audio visual stimulation?

That is sooo unlucky for Dixon... losing the championship because you run out of fuel...

But it did look very interesting...

Phttt! InjuryRacingLeague

Phttt! InjuryRacingLeague

Riiight...so Dario Franchitti had two spectacular flips and walked away uninjured...does that not compliment the safety of the IRL?

I understand your hate of TG, I hate him too, but since they will never merge and neither will ever do anything without the other, I just suck it up and pretend TG doesn't exist.