Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Mclaren Fined $100million.........

FIA justice has a strange logic of its own. With FIA you get fined first and you get to know why 24 hours later.

Not 24 hours, is next week and which day is not mentioned.

see www.fia.com

That's ridiculous.

Posting in a Legendary Thread.

Too hard to say whether tiz fair or not. If i knew someone had an advantage over me, and i had the key to it, i'd peek and test to see if it gives me an advantage (do it all the time in Final Fantasy XI YES I BOT). Heck when i was in Marching band those 10 yrz ago, i always went to see what our Rivals were doing on their field.

At the same time, cheat is cheating if you get caught... shoulda done a better job on not getting caught McLaren... BUT YOU DID SO OWNED IN THE FACE! :mf_tongue:

Thanks Kay, that's pretty damning stuff, McLaren deserves the punishment..................nuff said..

Thanks Kay, that's pretty damning stuff, McLaren deserves the punishment..................nuff said..

i agree...and what really surprises me is that ron dennis seems to have no involvement in this...i mean the key members of the team knew about it and nobody informed him! :blink::wacko:

>

^ If true Alonso's the hottest driver on the market now.

He knows both the secrets of McLaren/MP4-22 and Ferrari/F2007.

:lol::lol::laughing::lolroll:

No, I am not making any statements, tifosi too!. Stepney's and Coughlan's relationship (going back to Bennetton years) is common knowledge. Based on what we know so far (Coughlan's recent statements, Richards' statements, McLaren's statements, and so on) I am making assumptions and expressing my opinion. But 'making assumptions' is a totally different thing from penalising a team in such a way. To do so someone needs to have facts.

Putting it in another way, we know for sure that Coughlan (Coughlan, not McLaren) had those documents in his hands. We don't know who else saw those documents. At least, nobody accepts anything like this at McLaren. Coughlan stated that he showed those documents to nobody, apart from a brief sketch of Ferrari's flexy floor he drawed and showed to Lowe. So, as you rightly ask yourself, 'did McLaren make use of these documents'? The possession of a gun is a totally different crime from using it to kill someone, and thus it burdens a totally different punishment. So, the WMSC should present the 'body' if the are to justify their decision. Even after the hearing Dennis, Haug, Whitmarsh and other McLaren staff insist that all evidence provided proved that they did not make use of the document's content because they just didn't know it!

As you rightly mention in a previous post, my source is the Internet. I suppose most people's sources in this forum is the Internet. If someone has a different source and thus knows more things than the rest of us, we'd be glad to read it...

Finally, no English is not my first language. I am Greek and in my language the words 'think', 'believe', 'know', 'assume', have totally different and exact meanings.

P.S. I don't want this to get personal in any case. So please consider my writings as simple thoughts of an F1 (and McLaren's since 1978) fan.

I wonder how anyone could possibly think the FIA would disqualify a team like Mclaren in the WCC and hand out a 100 mil fine on bias towards Ferrari.This is trully amazing!Anyway you 'll find the answers you are looking for very soon!They are already out on the internet!

In no way this is not personal!We exchange arguments!

And about the language thing, καταλαβαίνω απόλυτα!

Hmm. I've read the FIA document now, and it does indeed appear to be Coughlan, Pedro and Fernando up to their necks in it. Lewis? We'll never know the answer to that one, but I tend to believe that he was not privy to the info. He stopped Pedro getting a race seat..........

As for Uncle Ron, I feel sorry for the bloke. He's been shafted by his own employees. And I don't entirely agree with the WMSC in some of their conclusions. Some of the wording smacks of double standards (Toyota, Midland/Spyker), but the verdict is fair.

But I'm sure there's more to come.

The crux of the case centres around the leaked emails and their contents. Mclaren have been penalised for the actions of Coughlan, Nando & Pedro

:roll::roll:

You're a showman Fed, you should have yuor own section within the website, i'm being serious...

I can see it... Monday morning, Fernando arrives to the Woking factory and said the engineers "I had a dream, let's change the weights distribution of the car but, please, only the ones of my car "ssshhhhhh" don't tell Lewis"

There's always more to come ...

And a big lesson from this, among many, is this: E-mail lives forever ...

Still slogging through the FIA report. Sickening stuff ...

:frusty::blowup:

Indeed monza gorilla,

I wouldnt comment too much on if RD is really innecent in all of this but it does look

like his employees have stabbed him in the back.

Maybe Lewis was in on the act but chose to keep his information behind closed doors to protect his

employer.

Though Pedro and FA both have valid reasons on why they want to hang there boss out

to dry!

I wonder if it was a personal attack thats got McLaren in to a whole lot of trouble?

You're a showman Fed, you should have yuor own section within the website, i'm being serious...

I can see it... Monday morning, Fernando arrives to the Woking factory and said the engineers "I had a dream, let's change the weights distribution of the car but, please, only the ones of my car "ssshhhhhh" don't tell Lewis"

:lol::loljump:

do you know what i realise guys???that in this "serious" thread everybody's(well..almost) sense of humor has increased and improved!

There's always more to come ...

And a big lesson from this, among many, is this: E-mail lives forever ...

Still slogging through the FIA report. Sickening stuff ...

:frusty::blowup:

Now to get Mike to agree.

:lol::loljump:

do you know what i realise guys???that in this "serious" thread everybody's(well..almost) sense of humor has increased and improved!

All but the Mclaren fans right??? :lol:

Hmm. I've read the FIA document now, and it does indeed appear to be Coughlan, Pedro and Fernando up to their necks in it. Lewis? We'll never know the answer to that one, but I tend to believe that he was not privy to the info. He stopped Pedro getting a race seat..........

As for Uncle Ron, I feel sorry for the bloke. He's been shafted by his own employees. And I don't entirely agree with the WMSC in some of their conclusions. Some of the wording smacks of double standards (Toyota, Midland/Spyker), but the verdict is fair.

But I'm sure there's more to come.

There is no concrete fact proving that McLaren used it in their cars and make them go faster or etc. FIA decision is full of suppose, should be, not agree, influence, etc.

There is no concrete fact proving that McLaren used it in their cars and make them go faster or etc. FIA decision is full of suppose, should be, not agree, influence, etc.

Well, ok, reverse it then, swap McLaren with Ferrari and vice versa. Now imagine what you would be saying now.

Your boat is sinking fast.....................................

All but the Mclaren fans right??? :lol:

the 2 posts that made me laugh more were from 2 alonso fans(of course that doesn't mean that they support mclaren!)