Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Mclaren Fined $100million.........

There is no concrete fact proving that McLaren used it in their cars and make them go faster or etc. FIA decision is full of suppose, should be, not agree, influence, etc.

That's not the point. That has never been the point.

Though Pedro and FA both have valid reasons on why they want to hang there boss out

to dry!

I wonder if it was a personal attack thats got McLaren in to a whole lot of trouble?

Of course, of course... Ron didn't know anything about this, sure nothing of this info have been even tested and this is only the spanish revenge for the battle where the whole invincible army was sunk.

Please those who want to "puke" more crap do it now. :naughty:

That's not the point. That has never been the point.

Hear hear, indeed and all that stuff :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Hmm. I've read the FIA document now, and it does indeed appear to be Coughlan, Pedro and Fernando up to their necks in it. Lewis? We'll never know the answer to that one, but I tend to believe that he was not privy to the info. He stopped Pedro getting a race seat..........

As for Uncle Ron, I feel sorry for the bloke. He's been shafted by his own employees. And I don't entirely agree with the WMSC in some of their conclusions. Some of the wording smacks of double standards (Toyota, Midland/Spyker), but the verdict is fair.

But I'm sure there's more to come.

Indeed, stay tunned for Paddy Lowe, and well as Coughlan boss. This was not limited to just Pedro, Fernando and Coughlan

If I were Ron (and I wouldn't want to be, not at the moment) I might be sorely tempted to summarily dismiss two of my drivers for gross misconduct. Or gross stupidity.

Just had a thought. Where's Antonia? She ought to be here gloating.

There is no concrete fact proving that McLaren used it in their cars and make them go faster or etc. FIA decision is full of suppose, should be, not agree, influence, etc.

you are right that the fia desicion included a lot of suppose but i can't accept that de la rosa decided alone which parts should be tested and surprisingly nothing fitted the mclaren car so every ferrari idea was turned down!!! :blink:

Your boat is sinking fast.....................................

I am in doubt, could you please help me to answer the following questions?

1) Did McLaren actually use Ferrari weight distribution to test or to race?

2) Did McLaren actually use the special gas to inflate their tyres to test or to race?

3) Did McLaren actually change their brake design/system?

4) Did McLaren actually change their 1st pitstop strategies for Australia, Malaysia and Bahrian?

5) Did Mike Coughlan change McLaren car design during that periods?

Thank you in advance. :blush:

I am in doubt, could you please help me to answer the following questions?

1) Did McLaren actually use Ferrari weight distribution to test or to race?

2) Did McLaren actually use the special gas to inflate their tyres to test or to race?

3) Did McLaren actually change their brake design/system?

4) Did McLaren actually change their 1st pitstop strategies for Australia, Malaysia and Bahrian?

5) Did Mike Coughlan change McLaren car design during that periods?

Thank you in advance. :blush:

Are Jean Todt & Mad Max lovers?

i wonder if it is the same gas that ferrari used last year.if you remember,there were a lot of doubts about its legality...can somebody answer that???

the amount of information Mclaren gained is actually unbelievable... I mean, they were told Kimi would stop on Lap 18, you can't get any more specific than that! And all this information about wings, tyre pressures, the weight distributions..... god knows how many races this has won McLaren... and it's been happening since the first race this season! My oh my!

I'm just glad Lewis seemed to have nothing to do with this, that'd be awful in his first season.

With the info we have i think that the penalty is more than fair... it's clear too that both PDR and FA have to do with this but trying to make us think that the poor RD has been betrayed for 3 or 4 members of the team is the most styupid thing i've read in months.

I'm just glad Lewis seemed to have nothing to do with this, that'd be awful in his first season.

however he also benefited from this!

the amount of information Mclaren gained is actually unbelievable... I mean, they were told Kimi would stop on Lap 18, you can't get any more specific than that! And all this information about wings, tyre pressures, the weight distributions..... god knows how many races this has won McLaren... and it's been happening since the first race this season! My oh my!

With a different car design, McLaren can't even practically use it. What a waste.

So many idiotic arguments posted, so little time to reply to them...

Have a go! It's fun! All you need is a complete disregard for the facts. A bit like a journalist.

I had a feeling Alonso was involved..................... :blush:

Ignore..... cannot get graphics to appear...........................

Have a go! It's fun! All you need is a complete disregard for the facts. A bit like a journalist.

Ok...errrm...I think Enzo Ferrari should be postumously put in jail, and all the points Ferrari scored in its whole history should be erased. Why? Lemme think..because if it wasn't for Enzo starting Ferrari, none of this would have happened.

Eternal damnation for him! And a daikiri with those little funny umbrellas, for me.

I had a feeling Alonso was involved..................... :blush:

fernando's always involved in everything,at least according to the media.that's why!