Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Mclaren Fined $100million.........

Just to remind everybody that the alleged threats by Alonso come in the same race in which Hamilton told RD to f*** himself and the team orders...

You have proof he said that? What team orders?

Just to remind everybody that the alleged threats by Alonso come in the same race in which Hamilton told RD to f*** himself and the team orders...

The threats are not Alleged

“On the morning of the Hungarian Grand Prix, Ron rang me and he said, 'I’ve just had Alonso in the motorhome and he says he’s got information and he’s threatening to give it to the Federation.'

“So I said, 'What did you say Ron?' He replied, 'I said "go on and hand it over".

Max Mosley

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=40683

Team order in which Hamilton was told to let Alonso through so that he could benefit from the additional fuel burning lap. And point taken, there were actual threats but he apologized for them and he never acted on them, it was RD who went to the FIA with Alonso's comments. I am just surprised how Alonso is getting all the blame here. Remember it is also Hamilton who gets the British press going by claiming he was faster in Monaco. He only forgot to mention that Alonso had the rec limiter on while he didn't, again ignoring team orders.

You know Ferrari have an unwritten policy of never hiring Italians to drive one of their race cars. It's something to do with their latin temperament that they believe does not lend it self to the discipline and balance required for F1 - Nando has this kind of temperament which he displays when under immense pressure.

Only brits and germans should be allowed to drive a Formula One car... As I said before you are a sad person, you are totally sick. I wish I meet you in real life and you try to tell me that in front of my face.

That thing about latin temperament was something that Ron Dennis said when he had problems with JPM. This Fed Up guy is a prick, Ron Dennis is his god and Hamilton his prophetic superstar... And then a new F1 will begin. Amen.

From pitpass.com

The first part in bold shows just exactly why I despise Max Mosley. Alonso is the only one in the team that did the 'right thing'? How far from the truth that is!!

The second part in bold answers a question I had about Alonso. It would appear that Alonso's immunity extends to his place in the team as well. How the FIA get power to dictate to a private company who it should and should not fire is beyond me. Then again, I've seen how decisions about F1 are made and this doesn't surprise me.

I hope the clever boys at Woking can figure out a way to screw Alonso without it being traced. Fingers crossed on that one.

Isn

The e-mails show the intent of using that info. As per previous posts, I would have guessed you all would say they are innocent, based on that. Why that intent makes McLaren innocent and Alonso guilty all of a sudden?

Alonso blackmailing Ron Dennis? Unless he sleeps with Mosley, I don't think he is so smart when it comes to F1 politics (and no one can't deny he is not smart at all when it comes to politics!) to risk putting his a## on the line in the hopes that the FIA would save him. He is in no enviable position now. He might be hot headed, stubborn and even moronic at times, but you don't have to be a genius to figure out that all this means he is now damaged goods. Who would like to hire a "traitor"? No, I don't think Alonso was benefited at all from all this.

Ron Dennis, betrayed by his drivers and closest collaborators? For 6 months??? And he never suspected a thing??? Well, then he might be a guy of high morals (although McLaren's history is far from being squeaky clean) but this cast a huge shadow on his skills as a team director.

Everybody is playing a game of poker now. Ron Dennis, Alonso, Lewis, Coughlan, Mosley...they are all bluffing. It is rather obvious. So why believe Ron's bluff over Alonso's? (or viceversa, for that matter)

Just for your info... I have just read an interview in wich Fernando Alonso denied having threatened the team. Now RD is the last gentleman?... This is really funny, pls, ask Montoya or Coulthard about Dennis.

Now that Autopumma has lost the north (i never thought i would read so much nonsense coming from you) you're the only person who brings sense to this topic. Spot on mate.

Fed up i hope you have allready put me in your list of ignored guests because what you have said about the latin people is such a crap that i can't believe it. Mate you're a real a##hole and a ****ing b#####d. Who do you think you are? We have no discipline? Well, just like i said, a b#####d is what you are :naughty:

From pitpass.com

The first part in bold shows just exactly why I despise Max Mosley. Alonso is the only one in the team that did the 'right thing'? How far from the truth that is!!

The second part in bold answers a question I had about Alonso. It would appear that Alonso's immunity extends to his place in the team as well. How the FIA get power to dictate to a private company who it should and should not fire is beyond me. Then again, I've seen how decisions about F1 are made and this doesn't surprise me.

I hope the clever boys at Woking can figure out a way to screw Alonso without it being traced. Fingers crossed on that one.

Yup! I can't believe the FIA are now telling McLaren how to treat their drivers! What is the legal or regulatory justification for that I wonder? Sounds ridiculous to me. They need to get their act together. If F1 is a team contest, then the teams can hire and fire who they want. If it's a drivers' contest, then how come teams can hire and fire drivers at will in under any other circumstances?

Alonso needs to be screwed like a hooker wearing a 1/2 OFF sale T-shirt. Without lube.

:eyebrow::lol: I pity the "client" then. Judging from Nando's eyebrows, he's probably a hairy beast.

You got it the wrong way round. The threats are proven to all intents and purposes, whereas Lewis's alleged comments have been denied by the team.

Team order in which Hamilton was told to let Alonso through so that he could benefit from the additional fuel burning lap. And point taken, there were actual threats but he apologized for them and he never acted on them, it was RD who went to the FIA with Alonso's comments. I am just surprised how Alonso is getting all the blame here. Remember it is also Hamilton who gets the British press going by claiming he was faster in Monaco. He only forgot to mention that Alonso had the rec limiter on while he didn't, again ignoring team orders.

Well technically that isn't a team-order, so to speak, it is more of a team strategy as to how they approach quali. Team order implies unfairness, for example, radioing a driver and telling him to move over - Mclaren were trying to ensure fairness, and yeah Hamilton should of let Alonso through, but Alonso's reaction was less than classy.

The threats were very real, and that is the only reason why Dennis went to FIA, Alonso was serious.

Yes Lewis manipulates the British press, but I think the same is true of Fernando?

Alonso isn't getting all the blame, Pedro, Coughlan, Stepney and others all have to answer for something.

QUOTE(Fed up @ Sep 15 2007, 07:33 PM)

You know Ferrari have an unwritten policy of never hiring Italians to drive one of their race cars. It's something to do with their latin temperament that they believe does not lend it self to the discipline and balance required for F1 - Nando has this kind of temperament which he displays when under immense pressure.

Jeez Fed Up, you are a grade A @sshole. First of all congrats of being ignorant, and second of all congrats on your knowledge of F1 history, and for p**sing on the character of countless latin temperament WDCs like Senna, Fangio, Fitipaldi just to mention some.

Welcome to my ignore list

Well technically that isn't a team-order, so to speak, it is more of a team strategy as to how they approach quali. Team order implies unfairness, for example, radioing a driver and telling him to move over - Mclaren were trying to ensure fairness, and yeah Hamilton should of let Alonso through, but Alonso's reaction was less than classy.

The threats were very real, and that is the only reason why Dennis went to FIA, Alonso was serious.

Yes Lewis manipulates the British press, but I think the same is true of Fernando?

Alonso isn't getting all the blame, Pedro, Coughlan, Stepney and others all have to answer for something.

...and Dennis...

Oh no, wait! He went to FIA only because Alonso threatened to gave them the proofs of McLaren's wrongdoings (which means he wouldn't have done that, if FA kept his mouth shut) now that's how gentlemen are suposed to act!

Alonso is to blame, that's so obvious no FA fan has denied it. Same goes for Ferrari actions. Why is it so hard to admit that McLaren and RD are to blame, too? Even after they blamed themselves people is trying to prove they are just like Jesus.

Jeez Fed Up, you are a grade A @sshole. First of all congrats of being ignorant, and second of all congrats on your knowledge of F1 history, and for p**sing on the character of countless latin temperament WDCs like Senna, Fangio, Fitipaldi just to mention some.

Fair enough

:mellow:

I missed that up :lol:

Now that's some stupid generalization on the latin temperament. So much for objectivity. :rolleyes:

I won't mind replying to people with such low education standards.

...and Dennis...

Oh no, wait! He went to FIA only because Alonso threatened to gave them the proofs of McLaren's wrongdoings (which means he wouldn't have done that, if FA kept his mouth shut) now that's how gentlemen are suposed to act!

Ron had to go to the FIA the minute Alonso made the threat - Do you not find it incredible that Alonso had the front to threaten Ron Dennis in the first place.

What you need to understand is that Ron wouldn't have known what was on nando's laptop until Nando revealed it to him in his attempt at blackmail. Ron's mistake was to then subsequently state that there could be no evidence on Nando's laptop without seeing proof, this is what Max is accusing Ron of being a liar for.

...and Dennis...

Alonso is to blame, that's so obvious no FA fan has denied it. Same goes for Ferrari actions. Why is it so hard to admit that McLaren and RD are to blame, too? Even after they blamed themselves people is trying to prove they are just like Jesus.

Yes you are right, others does cover Dennis of course, I am certainly not trying to make out he is Jesus - although i heard he once turned water into vodka for Kimi. (i know that joke's terrible)

Seriously though, of course Dennis has a share of the blame, it is his team - his job to know what is happening with his staff, and like you say he wouldn't of gone to the FIA if FA hadn't made his threats - so he is not a man of great integrity (did anyone actually believe that anyway?).

For me, that does not excuse Alonso of anything, very naughty making threats to your boss...

Seriously though, of course Dennis has a share of the blame, it is his team - his job to know what is happening with his staff, and like you say he wouldn't of gone to the FIA if FA hadn't made his threats - so he is not a man of great integrity (did anyone actually believe that anyway?).

For me, that does not excuse Alonso of anything, very naughty making threats to your boss...

Noone is trying to excuse Alonso but the point is that it seems FA is the only one to blame here, more when there's so many questions pending to be answered...

Was that in reference to my hopeful wish that McLaren screw Alonso? I hope they screw him so hard he whistles when he walks.

:lol:

A FAIRY TALE (AGAIN)

Coughlan, De la Rosa and Alonso decided to spy Ferrari, use the data they got on their own and then Alonso made McLaren loose all WCC points and pay 100$... And colorin colorado este cuento se ha acabado.

Could anybody translate the last part.

:rolleyes:

Poor Ron, Alonso is really the antichrist. We should crucifix him up side down on top of a McLaren car.

Makes perfect sense. Coughlan talked with Pedro who talked with Alonso. The WMSC Decision supports this. The three of them then tried to use Ferrari data. There is no proof that the whole McLaren company was involved. If there was, please let me know where I missed that.

I also don't care one whit about the British media's views. I form my opinions from the WMSC Decision and the email proofs contained therein. Alonso needs to be screwed like a hooker wearing a 1/2 OFF sale T-shirt. Without lube.

:rofl::lmavfa:

Noone is trying to excuse Alonso but the point is that it seems FA is the only one to blame here, more when there's so many questions pending to be answered...

Well it seems to me people are getting a little overdefensive about Alonso, I'm certainly not trying to make out he is the root of this...

I believe many are to blame all to different degrees, worst of all Coughlan and Stepney.

A FAIRY TALE (AGAIN)

Coughlan, De la Rosa and Alonso decided to spy Ferrari, use the data they got on their own and then Alonso made McLaren loose all WCC points and pay 100$... And colorin colorado este cuento se ha acabado.

Could anybody translate the last part.

:rolleyes:

Poor Ron, Alonso is really the antichrist. We should crucifix him up side down on top of a McLaren car.

I'm afraid that would breach the technichal regulations about moving aerodynamical devices, the FIA would subsequently fine Mclaren a completely proportional and justified, as always, $250M.

Freezing would be required...

I'm afraid that would breach the technichal regulations about moving aerodynamical devices, the FIA would subsequently fine Mclaren a completely proportional and justified, as always, $250M.

Freezing would be required...

:clap3:

A good interview from Alonso's point of view (SPANISH) http://www.as.com/articulo/Motor/Alonso/ha...sdasmot_10/Tes/

P.S.- McRae killed after an helicopter crash.

That's a bit casual way of putting it, what is your source, because Autosport are saying his helicopter was in a fatal crash - but havn't got details yet...