Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Mclaren Fined $100million.........

with the evidence coming out of that Fernando and De La Rosa did indeed hide the information from Ron Dennis, and then Fernando try to blackmail Ron and Mclaren, which backfired by Ron going to Max and informing him off this I see no reason why Mclaren should be punished this way. Max's comments over this racing weekend just goes to show what an idiot he really is, could we rally up a sponsorship to hire a hitman on Max please.

Welcome to the forum, about hiring a hitman, we are considering some slightly older methods in this thread. It's about halfway down we get into some darker territory!

space.gifspace.gifRaikkonen gave evidence in spy case

By Alan BaldwinSunday, September 16th 2007, 19:25 GMT

Ferrari driver Kimi Raikkonen testified to last week's Formula One spy hearing that McLaren eavesdropped on Ferrari's team radio throughout his time there, Jean Todt said on Sunday.

The Ferrari team boss told reporters at the Belgian Grand Prix, won by Raikkonen, that the Finn's evidence to the Paris hearing was produced to counter a claim from McLaren that Ferrari had snooped on them.

"Kimi Raikkonen made a witness statement about radio communications from his former team," said Todt.

"And maybe one word about that," he continued.

"I have read so much about the 'skeleton in the closet' for Ferrari, the big surprise about what might have happened over the last 10 years.

"The skeleton which was submitted was radio communication."

Leading teams encrypt their communications to and from drivers to protect information from rivals but Todt said it was common practice to hack into them.

"I have to admit that we listen to certain car radios," he said.

"Kimi testified that it was a common practice in his former team from 2002 to 2006.

"When our lawyer asked one of their (McLaren's) witnesses if it was true that they listened to the (other team's) radio, the reply was in the affirmative."

Raikkonen joined Ferrari from McLaren at the end of last season as replacement for seven times champion Michael Schumacher.

Interesting...

Source

Hi ILOVEMAXMOSLEY!

Do you know p**sy-ano84, (FU)FUschumi, and/or FIArari by any chance?

:lol: Their numbers are growing, soon they'll have us surrounded!

Kimi wasn't in Paris, was he?

Neither was Nando, but Nando provided his testimony...he had to, or else he would've lost all his WDC points.

Kimi wasn't in Paris, was he?

No he wasn't but like Eric said he must've given a written statement, y'know how Kimi doesn't like public speaking.

Ferrari driver Kimi Raikkonen testified to last week's Formula One spy hearing that McLaren eavesdropped on Ferrari's team radio throughout his time there, Jean Todt said on Sunday.

The Ferrari team boss told reporters at the Belgian Grand Prix, won by Raikkonen, that the Finn's evidence to the Paris hearing was produced to counter a claim from McLaren that Ferrari had snooped on them.

"Kimi Raikkonen made a witness statement about radio communications from his former team," said Todt.

"And maybe one word about that," he continued.

"I have read so much about the 'skeleton in the closet' for Ferrari, the big surprise about what might have happened over the last 10 years.

"The skeleton which was submitted was radio communication."

Leading teams encrypt their communications to and from drivers to protect information from rivals but Todt said it was common practice to hack into them.

"I have to admit that we listen to certain car radios," he said.

"Kimi testified that it was a common practice in his former team from 2002 to 2006.

"When our lawyer asked one of their (McLaren's) witnesses if it was true that they listened to the (other team's) radio, the reply was in the affirmative."

Autosport.com

Lemme guess...Ron Dennis never knew his team was hacking radio communications...he is a true gentleman, after all! But Nando wasn't there! Oh, wait. He was already making arrangements to go to McLaren, so Nando hacked into Ferrari's radio to bring it as a present to Dennis.

Dennis was comprehensibly outraged for such unsporting behaviour, so he told Kimi: "Once you move to Ferrari, please testify against us. I can't carry such cheating in my conscience!".

Lewis knew nothing about it. He also knew nothing about how to properly setup a car. He was too busy writing his autobiography. His first 20 chapters about his Dad and how he changed his diapers.

(I know, I am being more vitriolic than usual :blush: )

Lemme guess...Ron Dennis never knew his team was hacking radio communications...he is a true gentleman, after all! But Nando wasn't there! Oh, wait. He was already making arrangements to go to McLaren, so Nando hacked into Ferrari's radio to bring it as a present to Dennis.

Dennis was comprehensibly outraged for such unsporting behaviour, so he told Kimi: "Once you move to Ferrari, please testify against us. I can't carry such cheating in my conscience!".

Lewis knew nothing about it. He also knew nothing about how to properly setup a car. He was too busy writing his autobiography. His first 20 chapters about his Dad and how he changed his diapers.

(I know, I am being more vitriolic than usual :blush: )

:lol: that was really funny, but i still think that Ron is innocent and that just Nando and Pedro should be punished, not Mclaren . . . .

errr I wouldn't look at it from this side.

FIArrari once again showed how to change the rules when it comes to favour them.

To me it's very simple...Ferrari is hacking other team's radio? Punish them and punish even McLaren for that...but that didn't come against McLaren...why?Because also FIArrari did it so it has to become legal...

So Guys now it's legal, you can spy other teams if you want to hear their radio because FIArrari do so

:eusa_think: that begs the question . . .why . . ? ? why is FIA soo pro Ferrari . . . ? ? ? why . . . ? ? ? Is is because of the brand and the racing pedigree . . ? ? ? . . . .corruption in the FIA . . . ? ? ? . . . . what is it . . . ? ? ? I know its been that way ( FIA being pro ferrari) since I can remember . . but i just cant find any reason . . . . . maybe MM hits on JT . . . :naughty:

Good point there, Cristiano. Todt openly admits in the interview that they also did the same.

Now FIA will have to live up to the standards they set for themselves. Will they fully investigate Ferrari and punish them with such harshness come the day?

Interesting...

Source

Yes, but hardly surprising, Mika Salo himslef (former Ferrari driver) admitted Ferrari too hacks into other team radio.

Todt always plays double standards.

Anyone remember Mika Hakkinen's pitlane mess?

......................???.................???.....................???

?

Alonso has shown himself to have very little class. To threaten a man of Ron's caliber and standing in F1 is unbelievable and showed an unbelievable lack of respect. I do not accept that there is any excuse for such behaviour as Ron Dennis is the head of a very successful multi national company. It's like Michael Schumacher or Kimi saying the same sort of thing to Luca at Ferrari. It just wouldn't happen -

Condemnation for Nando is currently universal. As to where he goes from here, it is likely that his stock has dropped considerably with only Renault a reaslistic home for his petulant ways. Teams up and down the pit lane will be nervous to employ Nando as he has shown himself to lack respect for authority

I hope that's true - but sponsorshop dollars are what matter. If he does stay in F1, I think justice would be done with a couple of seasons with Spyker. :naughty:

Seriously, I've never raced cars, but if someone from my boat did that, that person would be GONE - regardless of their position on the boat.

Now a question: Does Alonso's immunity extend to disciplinary action within the team? Why grant Alonso immunity in the first place? Dennis turned over all the emails so what more could Max gain from this? The only reason, really, to grant the guy immunity would be to preserve the excitement of the driver's championship. So, what if Ron stuffs the appeal, and as I suggested earlier, removes Alonso from the game. That would be a great middle finger extended to Max, wouldn't it?
The first part in bold shows just exactly why I despise Max Mosley. Alonso is the only one in the team that did the 'right thing'? How far from the truth that is!!

The second part in bold answers a question I had about Alonso. It would appear that Alonso's immunity extends to his place in the team as well. How the FIA get power to dictate to a private company who it should and should not fire is beyond me. Then again, I've seen how decisions about F1 are made and this doesn't surprise me.

I hope the clever boys at Woking can figure out a way to screw Alonso without it being traced. Fingers crossed on that one.

It is OUTRAGEOUS that the FIA should meddle in personnel issues in order to protect their line of evidence, particularly when those being protected are the central figures of the supposed wrongdoing. Both FA and PDR should have received their walking papers on the spot. How in the world can the FIA say to a team owner, 'sure, they did a bad thing, and we're fining you a very large sum of money for it, but be nice to them'. It makes no sense whatsoever.

I know those defending McLaren, FA and PDR have made much of the fact that there is no evidence demonstrating that information obtained caused any physical design chages to the car. I understand that, and also know that is the PHYSICAL part of the evidence, and easiest to present in a legal (or in the case of the FIA, pseudo-legal) proceeding. The beauty/shame of posessing tactical information (weight distribution, pit stop strategies, etc.) is that its use is almost impossible to prove. But knowing this information can give a team the opportunity to exploit their own known strengths, or their opponent's own weaknesses enough to gain or maintain a position on track.

I expect a measure of espionage in a sport that involves as much money as F1 - but the level of disloyaty and disrespect on the part of the drivers and the mechanics involved has caused me to lose a great deal of respect for them personally.

It is OUTRAGEOUS that the FIA should meddle in personnel issues in order to protect their line of evidence, particularly when those being protected are the central figures of the supposed wrongdoing. Both FA and PDR should have received their walking papers on the spot. How in the world can the FIA say to a team owner, 'sure, they did a bad thing, and we're fining you a very large sum of money for it, but be nice to them'. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Does the FIA said that? FIA guaranteed inmunity to the drivers in this process but never heard the FIA telling McLaren they could not fired them. You're inventing things and trying to use your inventions to demonstrate something. Utter crap is what you're writing... If McLaren would want to fired both PDR and FA sure they could do it, an average lawyer could win that case. If the things were the way british press is reporting and this were only something done by 3 persons (Coughlan, FA and PDR) sure the spaniards would have been kicked out. Why didn't RD fired them as soon as he knew this? (more than a month ago) Why is not McLaren going to appel this if it's SO clear the team is not to blame? Well, maybe (just maybe) things are not the way some people is saying. Now, we know that Kimi was an evidence as well, tomorrow we will probably know that LH knew about this but for sure people will go on talking crap. I'm so tired about this :rolleyes:

Does the FIA said that? FIA guaranteed inmunity to the drivers in this process but never heard the FIA telling McLaren they could not fired them. You're inventing things and trying to use your inventions to demonstrate something. Utter crap is what you're writing... If McLaren would want to fired both PDR and FA sure they could do it, an average lawyer could win that case. If the things were the way british press is reporting and this were only something done by 3 persons (Coughlan, FA and PDR) sure the spaniards would have been kicked out. Why didn't RD fired them as soon as he knew this? (more than a month ago) Why is not McLaren going to appel this if it's SO clear the team is not to blame? Well, maybe (just maybe) things are not the way some people is saying. Now, we know that Kimi was an evidence as well, tomorrow we will probably know that LH knew about this but for sure people will go on talking crap. I'm so tired about this :rolleyes:

I totally agree with your comment.

Now the media has a new excuse to hang Alonso, they say he wanted to give a bonus to his mechanics every race he finished before Hamilton. It was a bonus to add to the team bonus for his group of engineers and mechanics that would be diminishing his wage. I understand Ron said NO to this when Alonso asked for permission but again the british and german media is trying to picture Alonso like a criminal.

I hope that's true - but sponsorshop dollars are what matter. If he does stay in F1, I think justice would be done with a couple of seasons with Spyker. :naughty:

Seriously, I've never raced cars, but if someone from my boat did that, that person would be GONE - regardless of their position on the boat.

I know those defending McLaren, FA and PDR have made much of the fact that there is no evidence demonstrating that information obtained caused any physical design chages to the car. I understand that, and also know that is the PHYSICAL part of the evidence, and easiest to present in a legal (or in the case of the FIA, pseudo-legal) proceeding. The beauty/shame of posessing tactical information (weight distribution, pit stop strategies, etc.) is that its use is almost impossible to prove. But knowing this information can give a team the opportunity to exploit their own known strengths, or their opponent's own weaknesses enough to gain or maintain a position on track.

I expect a measure of espionage in a sport that involves as much money as F1 - but the level of disloyaty and disrespect on the part of the drivers and the mechanics involved has caused me to lose a great deal of respect for them personally.

I agree with a lot of what you say and welcome you to the forum - It is indeed puzzling as to why mclaren have not suspended Nando or PDR having already done so with Coughlan. My guess is that there is more to the story that could be exacerbated by the suspension of the Spaniards. Nando has already demonstrated that he is prepared to shop the team if he doesn't get his way, can you imagine what he would do If Mclaren tried to fire or suspend him mid season.

I agree with a lot of what you say and welcome you to the forum - It is indeed puzzling as to why mclaren have not suspended Nando or PDR having already done so with Coughlan. My guess is that there is more to the story that could be exacerbated by the suspension of the Spaniards. Nando has already demonstrated that he is prepared to shop the team if he doesn't get his way, can you imagine what he would do If Mclaren tried to fire or suspend him mid season.

Yep!!! So you think there's more to the story... well, maybe if we know the whole story FA would not look that bad :naughty:

I totally agree with your comment.

Now the media has a new excuse to hang Alonso, they say he wanted to give a bonus to his mechanics every race he finished before Hamilton. It was a bonus to add to the team bonus for his group of engineers and mechanics that would be diminishing his wage. I understand Ron said NO to this when Alonso asked for permission but again the british and german media is trying to picture Alonso like a criminal.

I'm sure Fernando's mechanics would have been more than happy!!! :milk_carton:

...can you imagine what he would do If Mclaren tried to fire or suspend him mid season.

Of course he would appeal to FIA, Tribunal Arbitral du Sport (TAS/CAS) and the International Court of Justice. And we would probably know the whole truth, eventually.