Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Mclaren Fined $100million.........

...As i said... What a diference, don't have any problem in reckon that my country has a lot to learn from british people in terms of politeness and general knowledge about F1.

I think british and german media are far worse than the spanish one. But talking about people I have found nice people everywhere I've gone to... Even french people can be nice. :rolleyes:

I think british and german media are far worse than the spanish one. But talking about people I have found nice people everywhere I've gone to... Even french people can be nice. :rolleyes:

The Indian media is the best.... They just keep writing about the Indian Gp, Forst for 2009, now for 2010....

The Indian media is the best.... They just keep writing about the Indian Gp, Forst for 2009, now for 2010....

. I am bored of that crap. so called India GP. Really disappointed by the fact that these guys (organizers) are fighting like caged monkeys scratching each other over a banana peel.

Most of all. The repeated news over and over again. But the funny thing is that, they somehow manage to create even soundtrack for each and every bit of news they get. Would give even BBC a run for its money. Some of those musics are on par with Spilberg's movie soundtracks! :blink:

As for the reason Alonso is still racing with the team, may I remind you that Mosley kind of threatened Dennis to secure Alonso's place with the team?...

It is a Fairy Tale.

Alonso has just arrived to McLaren and he never could have got any information from Coughlan on his own without the consent of the team. That was the way McLaren had been working so far and Alonso was nobody to change it at that moment. Those emails were sent in March and they never mention anything about those 780 pages about Ferrari desings, they only talk about Coughlan and Stepney exchanging information because De la Rosa says they are good friends. Alonso recive that information and he studied how they could use it but he never was who brought that information to the team. His job is to work on the information that the team provides him and for sure Hamilton did that same thing with the info he received about any aspect of the rest of the cars.

The story about Alonso and Mosley threatening poor Ron and McLaren is sci-fi. Bottom-up the chain was Mike Coughlan, Jonathan Neale, Paddy Lowe, Martin Witmarsh and Ron Dennis. They all knew about that information flowing through the team but Ron didn't want the investigation to go further than the first few links, he thought those would be collateral damages. FIA still could bring a new and deeper investigation and Ron knows it, he has more to hide than anybody else.

. I am bored of that crap. so called India GP. Really disappointed by the fact that these guys (organizers) are fighting like caged monkeys scratching each other over a banana peel.

Most of all. The repeated news over and over again. But the funny thing is that, they somehow manage to create even soundtrack for each and every bit of news they get. Would give even BBC a run for its money. Some of those musics are on par with Spilberg's movie soundtracks! :blink:

Not heard of the track, anywhere online? or which channel?

But i think the gp is very close to being finalised, read the Indian gp thread, updates are there....

It is a Fairy Tale.

Alonso has just arrived to McLaren and he never could have got any information from Coughlan on his own without the consent of the team. That was the way McLaren had been working so far and Alonso was nobody to change it at that moment. Those emails were sent in March and they never mention anything about those 780 pages about Ferrari desings, they only talk about Coughlan and Stepney exchanging information because De la Rosa says they are good friends. Alonso recive that information and he studied how they could use it but he never was who brought that information to the team. His job is to work on the information that the team provides him and for sure Hamilton did that same thing with the info he received about any aspect of the rest of the cars.

The story about Alonso and Mosley threatening poor Ron and McLaren is sci-fi. Bottom-up the chain was Mike Coughlan, Jonathan Neale, Paddy Lowe, Martin Witmarsh and Ron Dennis. They all knew about that information flowing through the team but for the investigation Ron didn't want to go further than the first few links.

I agree... if finally someone is able to demonstrate Fernando Alonso threatened RD (he has categorically denied it) then i will say Fernando is a b#####d but trying to trash him for doing his job (the racer that tells that he wouldn't have done the same is a ****ing lyer, what was FA supposed to say? No pls, don't give me that info? Come on mates... he didn't steal the info, he tried to use it to improve the McLaren car, not his car) is ridicolous. I won't say this guy is an angel but what some media is saying about him (with no proof to substain the info at all) is absolutellly unfair.

What a hell am i doing talking abut this again? :unsure:

Not heard of the track, anywhere online? or which channel?

But i think the gp is very close to being finalised, read the Indian gp thread, updates are there....

When was the last time you heard that GP is close as early as 2009, then now they say it is 2010, two years back they said it will be 2008. The problem is that a certain man thinks he can run the show until a guy from nowhere would spring up and squeeze into the show, and automatically the guy who first planned to run it drops his presence and tells the media to let the guy who came from nowhere run it. Its all EGO stuff going on there and this is why British easily invaded us, and they still can .

Has anyone managed to download the transcripts for FIA's site? It seems the two PDFs are not downloading...

Maybe just another FIA trick?...

When was the last time you heard that GP is close as early as 2009, then now they say it is 2010, two years back they said it will be 2008. The problem is that a certain man thinks he can run the show until a guy from nowhere would spring up and squeeze into the show, and automatically the guy who first planned to run it drops his presence and tells the media to let the guy who came from nowhere run it. Its all EGO stuff going on there and this is why British easily invaded us, and they still can .

I see the progress.... We have 2 sites which are under final approval, Tike has told the IOA to choose between the two and get the regulatory authorities...

If you believed that by 08 we would have it, that was just stupid...In india you need at least 3-4 years, just due to regualtory work and corruption...

I believe by 2010 we can have the race, lastest though by 2011...

Ron Dennis & Max Mosley

I've spent some time going through the transcript and watched Max Mosley's informal interview at the Belgian Grand Prix. (It was a long hard read because of a lot of typos, particularly trying to work out who Dr Braun was!!) It is apparent that we are seeing a very public clash between 2 powerful men which has its roots some time ago. Does anyone really know what caused these two to hate each other so much?

Reading between the lines, Ron Dennis has resigned himself to losing this particular battle in the war so that he does not waste any more of his team's time when they should be concentrating on designing and racing cars. While it is Max Mosley's ball (so to speak) Ron will never win the battles and perhaps he has accepted that now. It would be interesting for the whole story of their relationship to come out so that we can see what it's all about.

Also, I read that Max is pushing for Jean Todt to succeed him. Is there any documentary truth in it? It could be that another interesting relationship will appear in the FIA / McLaren saga.

I haven't bothered reading the transcripts as it seems obvious to me that this whole debacle is more about settling old scores that any wrong doing by the Mclaren team -

Something that stands out is that Max was actually chairing the hearing :blink:

The transcripts are available over at www.grandprix.com

While you're over there, read this article. It really puts things in perspective.

http://www.grandprix.com/gt/gt19663.html

And from the same site, there's this (just to stoke things up a bit round here :naughty: ).........

Ian Mill is a Queen's Counsel, a lawyer appointed to be one of "Her Majesty's Counsel learned in the law". In order to receive such recognition and "take silk" one has to serve as a barrister for at least 10 years and one has to be eminent. Mill is a leading light in commercial litigation, intellectual property, media and entertainment and sports law. A product of Trinity Hall, Cambridge, Mill has been a lawyer since he was called to the bar in 1981 and has been a QC since 1999. He has been joint head of Blackstone Chambers since 2004. At 48 he has served as chairman of the Football Association's appeal board and as chairman of the UK Athletics' disciplinary committee. He has also been on panels for the FA Premier League and the International Cricket Council and had experienced in the world of rugby. In short his professional experience is long and distinguished. He was called in to represent McLaren at the FIA World Motor Sport Council and in his summing up of the case he gave the following opinion.

"The question is not: can McLaren prove that it has not used Ferrari

Legal hyperbole and theatre? Perhaps, but an interesting remark nonetheless.

Most certainly. Not difficult to reach this conclusion though, even without this gentlemans illustrious C.V.

I believe by 2010 we can have the race, lastest though by 2011...

F1 in India? that too by 2011?

:rofl: You have such good sense of humor!