Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cristiano84

Would Ferrari Have Been Punished In A Similar Situation?

Please answer with honesty  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Please answer with honesty

• YES
    • NO

Tell me to mind my own bussiness but ................................ post what you voted - no reason is needed it will just spark arguements we have already had or having.

It will interesting to see what some members voted thats all.

Once again tell me it's none of my business, it's just my curiosity getting the better of me.

Tell me to mind my own bussiness but ................................ post what you voted - no reason is needed it will just spark arguements we have already had or having.

It will interesting to see what some members voted thats all.

Once again tell me it's none of my business, it's just my curiosity getting the better of me.

If i say my reasons out, some guys with whom I seem to get along fine may feel bad etc.

Yes, it will spark arguements. unwanted aruements.

I voted based on facts.

I agree with Paul Stoddart. Please refer: http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_new...es_art_id=32733

Anyway, this has strenghtened the tie between FIA and Ferrari.

Bravo Mafiarrari. :clap3:

Great article from a real insider! Glimpses of the real truth about FIA.

Why were Ferrari never punished for all their years of operating outside the rules when they hindered sporting competition, and damaged the sport in general, by consistently running MS as number one driver and telling driver number two to move over or slow down so mikey could win. That was seriously damaging to Formula one but ...no penalty.

I think all this is sick and I don't trust the FIA, Ferrari or the council.

What about when drivers were told to surrender their cars to their teammates so they could win the world title in the 1950s? What about the outcry then?

Here you are kids, here's your milk. Now sit on the floor like grown ups and when you're finished we're going to learn how to spell 'bored sh!tless'.

Is evident Ferrari cant win ON THE TRACK the Constructors Championship and are very prepared to accept the title, even if they get rid of the main contender.

Have we never seen this before with Ferrari or it's drivers ?????

Yes of course. Similar situations were austria 2002 (i think) n monaco 2006. They or FIA believed they cheated and they got punished. If anyone in the sport cheats, its normal to get punished.

Thing is Ferrari have not done this mistake an instead Mclaren have done it. This is just simply Ferrari bashing.

I'd say yes! If Ferrari did'nt get punished, so help me god I would kiss cristiano :huh::huh: ! If it was'nt for this BS, he would'nt be here that often!