Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

turbolc2

More Mclaren Fallout Questions????

I was watching practice this morning and listening to the news on the FIA ruling when Bob Varsha made a comment. He said it is rumored and has been verified by a credible source that Alonso was going to blackmail Mclaren if the team didn't make him the primary driver. This kinda makes sense after last weeks "dissing" the crew after the race.

Thoughts???

Yes, he will do that right before joining Bin Laden, Lex Luthor and the Joker to dominate the world. :rolleyes:

Somebody lock this thread, please?

well he is driving car1 at the end of the day and it would make sense because he thought that he would easily get the peferriable treatment over his ROOKIE team mate particularly at Melbourne I thought when they gave him more fuel in the second round of stops and Hamilton hit the traffic.

Also at Monza I felt he got the better treatment on stragerty cos he got to pit later than Lewis at both his stops.

So I am starting to think that McLaren are giving better treatment to Fernando because they have been through enough this season and maybe they feel that the last thing that they need now is a driver whinging about his treatment there, and then he'll be trying to leave, and then he'll probally drag McLaren through the courts...

so yeah.

Yes, he will do that right before joining Bin Laden, Lex Luthor and the Joker to dominate the world. :rolleyes:

Somebody lock this thread, please?

Yes and hurry....

Yes and hurry....

NO!!! Locking threads is OFFENSIVE and indicative of bad manners on this blog!

(I decided I'll expanded the "bad behaviour here" thread and take over other threads!

bwahahahahahah! :ph34r::naughty: