Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

Ticket Prices

I was just curious, what have been the ticket prices to any motor racing events you've attended? Really no good reason. Even though this is the outside F1 thread, F1 ticket prices count, too.

Only pro racing I've been to is NASCAR...

Pocono Raceway-$250 per person, includes pit/paddock pass

New Hampshire International Speedway-I don't remember, but probably around $80 since the seats were Sh#t and had no pit/paddock pass

To many races to list

NHRA $45

Champ car $54

NASCAR $45 Phx.

Local dirt track $15

Formula 2000 $25

NASCAR, Watkins Glen $120 (3 day)

Long Beach $42

Whoa. a 3-day at the Glen for $120? My $250 is a 1-day. Geez.

If we're counting local, local track: $12.

Whoa. a 3-day at the Glen for $120? My $250 is a 1-day. Geez.

It helps to buy in Jan. turn 2 blue stands, of course is you figure the flight, rental suv, hotell etc(5 days) $1500.

It helps to buy in Jan. turn 2 blue stands, of course is you figure the flight, rental suv, hotell etc(5 days) $1500.

Yeah, I'd probably drive so it'd be a little cheaper.

The Pocono's just a 1-day, but it's worth it since you can see the whole track from where we sit, and you get to hang out in the pits and paddock and get up close to the cars for about 4-5 hours.

Speaking of Pocono, I should upload the pics to my blog.

EDIT: Speaking of pics, what is the max number of pics allowed in an entry/post? I wasted 30 minutes posting them all and then got an error message. Blehh. Would've been nice if the info was posted somewhere.

I paid about 80 dollars on fri+sat tickets for 07 brazilian gp (Half entree cus im a student), but that was sector A, right in the curve before the starting line. as I wanted to attend race too, I had to buy sat+sun tickets for 150 dollars (full price entree), but those r for the cheapest one, G, in the long straight on the opposite side of the starting line.

I paid about 80 dollars on fri+sat tickets for 07 brazilian gp (Half entree cus im a student), but that was sector A, right in the curve before the starting line. as I wanted to attend race too, I had to buy sat+sun tickets for 150 dollars (full price entree), but those r for the cheapest one, G, in the long straight on the opposite side of the starting line.

So you have 2 saturday tickets???

You are so lucky to be able to go.... Mostly the WDC will be decided there, so an exitcing race....

I'll take one of the Saturday tickets.

At the Melbourne GP this year I paid about AUD350 for a four day grandstand ticket on the last corner. Thats almost 300 US. i've never been to a GP overseas so I don't know if that cheap or a rip off.

I paid AUD599 for my ticket to the Australian GP on the outside of turn one. It has remained at this price for the last 4 - 5 years.

So you have 2 saturday tickets???

You are so lucky to be able to go.... Mostly the WDC will be decided there, so an exitcing race....

Yeah i know. It's my 1st race and I'm just soooo excited about it haha I guess you'll b able to see me on tv! Look for a big german flag in those sectors haha

I'll take one of the Saturday tickets.

I'm giving it to a friend of mine who lives there, so she knows the town better than me and I won't have to go alone :) Unless u know S

Yeah i know. It's my 1st race and I'm just soooo excited about it haha I guess you'll b able to see me on tv! Look for a big german flag in those sectors haha

I'm giving it to a friend of mine who lives there, so she knows the town better than me and I won't have to go alone :) Unless u know S

I've been to Sao Paulo!! Can I go??? It was when I was 7 years old...30 years ago, I guess I would not be of much help :( But I could lend you my "I Love You, Vitantonio WDC 2050" banner!!

Well ive been there when i was 6... that's 15 yrs ago hehe

And yeah, my german flag will have NICK written :)

I considered writing it on the other side hahahah but now that the flag is almost done hahahaha i love it so much im afraid it can ruin it hahahahaha

63wp84m.jpg

I sew it :D

I can write on the back side, ' Seb looks better when Speed is his teammate ' if u want :)