Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Chandok Wins In Gp2

Congrats to all Indians. India's going to takeover F1.

Serious. TATA could buy F1 if they really felt like it.

And if they're putting down a 30mil deposit for a race in the future, they're committed.

Congrats to all Indians. India's going to takeover F1.

Serious. TATA could buy F1 if they really felt like it.

And if they're putting down a 30mil deposit for a race in the future, they're committed.

They have put the 30 mil down...

Good job to Karun though, i think Mallaya is waiting for him with the 2009 f1 seat

Amongst duds like Bruno Senna (yep, I just called him a dud), Roldan Rodriguez, Jiminez, Risatti, Negrao, Tung, Hirate, Chandok, etc...no one's wins mean much. GP2's had a weak grid this year I'd say.

Ok, fine, Senna's not a total dud, but he sure failed to live up to expectations.

Glock's nightmare - Chandhok's joy

Spa Francorchamps - GP2 - Race 2

16/09/07 16:06

Karun Chandhok has taken an emotional victory in Spa-Francorchamps for Durango, his first ever in the GP2 Series and Durango

Sounds good, actually.

I didn't watch so I didn't know how impressive it actually was.

Me neither, tried finidng a utube video but no matches, i think by tommorrow a few might be up....

thanks for the news,goferrarigo.seems I missed a good race.

btw,who won the 1st race?

Man I wish they broadcasted the GP2 races in Oz after the main event. Kinda the way after the MotoGP they still broadcast the 250cc and 125cc races. GP2 races seem to offer more on-track entertainment compared to F1 at the moment. <_<

Did any of you guys see the race live ?

Man it would have given me goosebumps to hear Indian national anthem on podium and with India flag in middle

I guess this would be a FIRST for India to win in any kind of worldwide motorsport event

Great weekend for India

Cheers

Sid

Did any of you guys see the race live ?

Man it would have given me goosebumps to hear Indian national anthem on podium and with India flag in middle

I guess this would be a FIRST for India to win in any kind of worldwide motorsport event

Great weekend for India

Cheers

Sid

Nah i doubt anyone saw it live....

I wanted to hear it too... but cant seem to find anyplace.. i assume it would be up though...