Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamie

Webber's Pass On Kovalainen

You guys don't realise how fast Nick Heidfield is - For Webber to lose out to a guy that was as quick/quicker than Kimi, Massa and now Kubica is no bad thing - Nick is a very fast driver, he is just not recognise as such because he appears bland.

Oh yeah Nick has plenty of Talent, he nearly threw away his formula one career though in his first Season at Prost.

When he started His Career after carving them all up in F3000 in 99 there was a lot of people sayin to watch this kid and now he is really, quietly is showing that now.

How close was he to Montoya in F3000 in 98 when they were Team Mates?

Oh yeah Nick has plenty of Talent, he nearly threw away his formula one career though in his first Season at Prost.

When he started His Career after carving them all up in F3000 in 99 there was a lot of people sayin to watch this kid and now he is really, quietly is showing that now.

How close was he to Montoya in F3000 in 98 when they were Team Mates?

With respect pal, his performances in lower formulae has nothing to do with his performance in F1 - If you have the time look at his stats in F1 and you will see that they are very impressive indeed - I repeat, he outperformed Kimi & Massa at Sauber and is now keeping a very fast Kubica honest at BMW. If you are honest, Nick has been the only team mate that has matched Webber's performance in the same car.

Yeah I do admit Mark's biggest/strongest/hardest stiffy came From Heidfeld and what shiela out there would blame him? his younger than Coulthard.

Oh yes your right about the lower category business It dosen't count for that much by the time your in Formula One but Heidfeld was helped into Formula One by Mercedes Benz don't forget.

If he didn't have that support when Mercedes loanded him out to Prost and then Sauber you do wonder if he would have reached this FAR in formula one?

so in MY opinion your Success in the lower categories quite possibly limits how much success you can possibly have in f1.

Lewis is a Fantastic example.

So is Robert Kubica, IF he didn't impress in that Renault test that he had back in the end of 2005, you do have to wonder if he would be Racing this year for BMW?

BTW i disagree with your Final comment on How Heidfeld is Keeping Kubica honest.

Heidfeld has been the better BMW racer this season so really its Kubica keeping Heidfeld Honest.