Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rremde

Your Favorite Laugh So Far This Season

You read my thoughts!

And Rubens reply to the pits when told that Button was 2 seconds faster than him.

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

This was a definite gem - something to the effect of

"oh please - don't make me laugh"

One of the classics

Every time Kimi is in the top 3 drivers interview. How the hell can you market that personality? - priceless, I love the guy!

Max Muesli. If you didn't laugh at him, you'd smash the telly. And, in view of 'recent events' the re-emergence of the story that he wants Jean Todt to succeed him as FIA Top Banana.....

The thought of the Concord Agreement ending in December this year - I wonder how discussions will proceed now :rolleyes:

The Red Bull press dept. Especially their description of Magny-Cours.

Kimi being so keen to finish on the podium so he can have a nice long swig on the bottle of Mumm, while the other drivers on the podium run around giggling and spraying each other like school children :lol:

Priceless. Imagine the phonecall!

"Erm hi. Is this Super Aguri? Honda here. Listen, do you mind if we have our old cars back? .... Uh huh...... Sorry, up my where exactly? Alrighty then. Thanks a lot guys. Bye!" *Slams the phone down*

Priceless. Imagine the phonecall!

"Erm hi. Is this Super Aguri? Honda here. Listen, do you mind if we have our old cars back? .... Uh huh...... Sorry, up my where exactly? Alrighty then. Thanks a lot guys. Bye!" *Slams the phone down*

Then of course Honda's phone breaks, Honda will then of course redesign their whole phone network for a mere

Another funny moment of season 07 is the ironic moment in Monaco qualy when Kimi failed to turn through Rascasse and parked in a very similar position to one Michael Schumacher in qualy 06.

:lol: You are funnier when your in a strange mood... Stay this way

Haha! I will try!

Another funny moment of season 07 is the ironic moment in Monaco qualy when Kimi failed to turn through Rascasse and parked in a very similar position to one Michael Schumacher in qualy 06.

When that happened I was quite disappointed at first, but then I had to laugh at the irony of where Kimi stopped!

Thanks for the laugh AJ & Eric :lol:

The description of the CCWS race on the Gold Coast is very correct. It's a party with the noise of racecars as the music!!!

Thanks for the laugh AJ & Eric :lol:

The description of the CCWS race on the Gold Coast is very correct. It's a party with the noise of racecars as the music!!!

Got your tickets yet Aussie ?