Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodders47

Alonso To Ferrari

to me they both DESERVE each other

Ferrari ready to grab whatever they can in the courts , not on the race track, with regards to Manufacturers Championship Points , oh and the MONEY associated with these points.

And Alonso, ready to take up the No.1 position at Ferrari, that he was not granted at McLaren.

I DO hope this move comes OFF, no doubt Massa will not be too happy, but hey is the WORLD of motor sporting enthusiasts happy with all the latest BS ???

to me they both DESERVE each other

Ferrari ready to grab whatever they can in the courts , not on the race track, with regards to Manufacturers Championship Points , oh and the MONEY associated with these points.

And Alonso, ready to take up the No.1 position at Ferrari, that he was not granted at McLaren.

I DO hope this move comes OFF, no doubt Massa will not be too happy, but hey is the WORLD of motor sporting enthusiasts happy with all the latest BS ???

Ha.. Are you forgetting that the other Ferrari driver is Kimi?

bugger I forgot Kimi, so we have Kimi, Massa, Alonso, wow WHO will be N0. 1 then ??

On thoughts I guess since the FIA have handed Ferrari the top Constructors Championship on a PLATE, maybe they could afford to run a 3 (THREE) car team next year, with all 3 of the above drivers in the same team, or would that contradict those ever changing rules that the FIA and all the other BS merchants that propurt to support the TOP racing Category?

Would be very interested to see which Ferrari driver has the worst of worst pit stops :unsure:

i'd like to see that!but it can't happen,because:

1)todt doesn't want fernando.(and fernando doesn't like todt)

2)fernando said(while interviewed by a spanish radio programme) that he'll be with mclaren next year and he was pretty clear about it

3)todt's son is massa's manager.

there are so many difficultes as you see!

i'd like to see that!but it can't happen,because:

1)todt doesn't want fernando.(and fernando doesn't like todt)

2)fernando said(while interviewed by a spanish radio programme) that he'll be with mclaren next year and he was pretty clear about it

3)todt's son is massa's manager.

there are so many difficultes as you see!

Massa is for Ferrari what Hamilton is for McLaren (although with less talent than Lewis).

He is their favourite son! Ferrari gave Massa his first test in F.1 with Sauber in 2001 and Ferrari placed him with the Hinwill based team on the grid in 2002 and they took him back as test driver in 2003 after his relationship with Sauber was strained. Then they put him back at Sauber again in 2004

Massa's contract with Ferrari dates back to the end of 2000 when he won the italian and european F.Renault 2000 titles in dominant style

Massa is for Ferrari what Hamilton is for McLaren (although with less talent than Lewis).

He is their favourite son! Ferrari gave Massa his first test in F.1 with Sauber in 2001 and Ferrari placed him with the Hinwill based team on the grid in 2002 and they took him back as test driver in 2003 after his relationship with Sauber was strained. Then they put him back at Sauber again in 2004

Massa's contract with Ferrari dates back to the end of 2000 when he won the italian and european F.Renault 2000 titles in dominant style

ok i get it!it is like the fernando-renault relationship!but i truly believe that ferrari is making a mistake with him.he was great at assisting michael last year,but the role of the leader isn't for him.were i todt, i would invest in a young talented driver(e.g rosberg or anyone else like him)but at the same time i would also have an experienced driver like raikkonen.that's how i see it...a choice with prospects and potential.

ok i get it!it is like the fernando-renault relationship!but i truly believe that ferrari is making a mistake with him.he was great at assisting michael last year,but the role of the leader isn't for him.were i todt, i would invest in a young talented driver(e.g rosberg or anyone else like him)but at the same time i would also have an experienced driver like raikkonen.that's how i see it...a choice with prospects and potential.

yeah But Massa does alot of work behind the scenes to fix the cars up.

you can't just judge how well the do on track but its also behind the scenes too don't forget.

he plays a very influencial part in Ferrari's weekend.

He is a good driver....and you can see this season he would have been much higher than kimi, it is wasn't for reliability/pit stop problems.... Both races he would have finished in front.... I just feel he is very underestimated and deserves more respect then he gets...

you can't just judge how well the do on track but its also behind the scenes too don't forget.

I agree....

I would love to see Alonso in Ferrari with the other driver being Kimi. I wont say what I have in mind, because of the fuss guys like Alehope would create! <_<

What do you mean? Now Massa is responsible for Kimi's good car???

Alonso to Ferrari? hmm...I think not!

Alonso doesn't have the balls to take on the iceman :lol:

I just doubt he'd want a team-mate that strong...

He is a good driver....and you can see this season he would have been much higher than kimi, it is wasn't for reliability/pit stop problems.... Both races he would have finished in front.... I just feel he is very underestimated and deserves more respect then he gets...

I think you are reaching a bit there AJ...

I'd say their respective luck/reliability has been equal, Massa has started from the pit lane twice & has retired once. Kimi has retired from two races and had (small) engine worries at one GP. In qualifying Massa has been better, in races they have been equal - we should not forget Raikkonen had to adapt/change style due to tyre changes, and also had to learn the team.

All in all I'd say Massa has performed slightly better overall, and has had similar luck/reliability to KR.

But it seems to me that on the occasions when Kimi hits his best form, he has Felipe well under control - see Silverstone, Magny-Cours & Spa.

So basically I'm saying he could perhaps be a few points ahead, that's all...

I would love to see Alonso in Ferrari with the other driver being Kimi. I wont say what I have in mind, because of the fuss guys like Alehope would create! <_<

:rolleyes:

Fernando moving to Ferrari will not happen.

Ferrari basically gave Michael little choice but to retire because of Massa, so one year later Jean is hardly going to out Massa is he? Crazy idea. Massa is a long term Ferrari number two, there to aid Kimi - this will become more evident when Kimi hits the ground running in next years Championship.

And as George said, Fernando is scared of Lewis as his team mate, let alone being teamed up with Kimi in his second year at Maranello.

I still find it hard to believe that Fernando will walk away from such a dominant package that is McLaren Mercedes.

And as George said, Fernando is scared of Lewis as his team mate, let alone being teamed up with Kimi in his second year at Maranello.

Fernando is not scared of Lewis as his team mate, but it is much more comfortable to have someone like Fisichella or Barrichello. It is a matter for Fernando Alonso that he has to deal with the best rookie ever and for Hamilton that he has to deal with a 2-time WDC.

I do not think Hamilton is afraid of Alonso, but it would be much easier for him to have any other driver as his team mate. If you do not want to understand that and you prefer to go on and on with the story about a scared Alonso it is up to you.

I think you are reaching a bit there AJ...

I'd say their respective luck/reliability has been equal, Massa has started from the pit lane twice & has retired once. Kimi has retired from two races and had (small) engine worries at one GP. In qualifying Massa has been better, in races they have been equal - we should not forget Raikkonen had to adapt/change style due to tyre changes, and also had to learn the team.

All in all I'd say Massa has performed slightly better overall, and has had similar luck/reliability to KR.

But it seems to me that on the occasions when Kimi hits his best form, he has Felipe well under control - see Silverstone, Magny-Cours & Spa.

So basically I'm saying he could perhaps be a few points ahead, that's all...

But the few points would have made the difference....

Fernando is not scared of Lewis as his team mate, but it is much more comfortable to have someone like Fisichella or Barrichello. It is a matter for Fernando Alonso that he has to deal with the best rookie ever and for Hamilton that he has to deal with a 2-time WDC.

I do not think Hamilton is afraid of Alonso, but it would be much easier for him to have any other driver as his team mate. If you do not want to understand that and you prefer to go on and on with the story about a scared Alonso it is up to you.

You condradict yourself there, you say he is not scared but would prefer to be partnered with a less talented driver. That to me shows that he is scared of Lewis as his team mate.

I think he is scared. Why the hell does'nt he stop all the negativity towards the team and Lewis and show the world what he is made of and compete against Lewis, and let his talent that has taken him to two World Championships shine through.

I want Fernando to win the Championship make no mistake, he is the one that has developed the car and given alot to Lewis in terms of setup and what have you, but I wish he would stay at McLaren and fight and win and then be remembered as a greater driver than Michael because he was big enough as a man to fight an equally talented driver as his team mate, not run off and be partnered with a Fisi or a Rubens.

I think he is scared. Why the hell does'nt he stop all the negativity towards the team and Lewis and show the world what he is made of and compete against Lewis, and let his talent that has taken him to two World Championships shine through.

No, no I do not contradict myself, he is not scared of anybody. It would be easier for him to deal with Fisi or Rubens as his team mate. Same thing for Hamilton, he is not scared but he would prefer any other driver instead of a 2-time WDC like Alonso.

<_<

No, no I do not contradict myself, he is not scared of anybody. It would be easier for him to deal with Fisi or Rubens as his team mate. Same thing for Hamilton, he is not scared but he would prefer any other driver instead of a 2-time WDC like Alonso.

<_<

What do you call wanting to leave a team so you can be partnered with a lesser talented team mate then???