Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cristiano84

Robert Kubica's Unlucky Season

Heidfeld faster ( again ) than Kubica in Q1, q2 and Q3.

Poor Piotr,, what will he have to invent to believe that Kubica is faster ?

No, you forget, Kubica had a deliberately go slower than Nick strategy and his engine has 2 less cylinders than nick's. Oh, and becasue Nick is a German in a German team he has a Mercedes & BMW engine in his car.

The truth is Nick once again demonstrated his pure speed over the young Pole.

^_^

he cut his engine very early to save fuel. It seems that he is vrery heavy. Mayabe a podium tomorrow ? :rolleyes:

I believe the difference between the two, Heidfeld and Kubica, in this season went down to pure luck. I mean, look at what just happened in Fuji. A clear win by Kubica over Heidfeld. Did Heidfeld overdrive? Did he break things? Will he admit mistake? Will BMW? Will we ever know? Probably not. Any explanation from BMW for Heidfeld's retirement can be trusted as much as CIA's assesment of WMD's in Iraq. So. Luck it is, in my opinion. Pure and simple. After all, luck has been mentioned as a commodity in the past, a quality in generals that a certain short-statured conqueror of Europe valued greatly.

I believe the difference between the two, Heidfeld and Kubica, in this season went down to pure luck. I mean, look at what just happened in Fuji. A clear win by Kubica over Heidfeld. Did Heidfeld overdrive? Did he break things? Will he admit mistake? Will BMW? Will we ever know? Probably not. Any explanation from BMW for Heidfeld's retirement can be trusted as much as CIA's assesment of WMD's in Iraq. So. Luck it is, in my opinion. Pure and simple. After all, luck has been mentioned as a commodity in the past, a quality in generals that a certain short-statured conqueror of Europe valued greatly.

I think you are not looking races. :lol:

I think you are not looking races. :lol:

Yes, I no look races. Have not TV. I silly man who find forum and type. Good thing!!! I drink vodka and wait wife cook potato. Opinion to have good! I immigrant to america, I knowing nothing racing. Immigrant - not know racing. American - really no know racing! I apologizing!

"It is pretty disappointing. We have good performance in our car but it looks like we struggled this season to extract 100 per cent of it and on many occasions I think my performance was under the performance of the car and of the whole package."

brilliant. he solved the problem! I knew it was somewhere between his steering wheel and his car's bench...

brilliant. he solved the problem! I knew it was somewhere between his steering wheel and his car's bench...

A bit harsh on poor Bob but darn that was funny! :lolroll:

As for Bob and Nick, I already said before season started that BMW had the strongest driver line up, and I still maintain it. Maybe not the fastest, or the fiercest, but surely the most consistent pair of drivers. Both good in the middle of the pack and running on their own with no cars in sight.

Both of them on a McLaren would have been more impressive (and less controversial) than Nando and Lewis. Not to mention Kimi and Felipinho...

Yup, just like Nick at Fuji. Had the same problem with misfiring as Kubica, yet Kubica finished 7th (2 place improvement) while Nick finished 14th. That's how many places lost? including the 3 off'em lost at the first turn and forcing RK to also drop a place? Must be that Kraut at the wheel factor. Speeking of Krauts, do you think Sebatian took lessons from Nick? My heart swelled up reminiscent of Nick's performance in Germany watching Sebastian ramming Webber...

Now, this post was written in the same style as the three of you write about Kubica- stupid, vitriolic, biased and untrue. In fact, I think Nick did outdrive Kubica, who hates racing in wet (although all three of them complained about conditions), but I can spin the results in any way I want to, just like you three do it constantly.

nick DIDN't finish Fuji :) he left 2 laps bfore end ;)

wmplayer200710031316217ou7.jpg

now let me teach u how to ignore me. u go to my profile n theres an option, ignore this user. :) quite simple, hm?

now let me teach u how to ignore me. u go to my profile n theres an option, ignore this user. :) quite simple, hm?

Nope, tried it, it didn't work... :wacko: Maybe you can ignore me instead? :frusty:

Oh well.

But Nick, although he apparently got bored, took his toys and went home early, was still classified. In 14th place. So, if we ignore EVERYTHING about this race (like so many people do when discussing RK's season) then it looks really bad for NH. And Vettel. In fact, I refrained from ANY comments about their race for two reasons :

1) I felt that they had horrid luck while having a good race ( I DID feel sorry for Vettel) and I actually defended Vettel on other forums;

2) I thought Nick's fans felt rather low about his race and didn't want to twist that knife...I ALMOST (but not quite) posted something complimentary about Nick. Gee, I needn't have worried.

The fact that you have an audacity to criticise Kubica who not only overcame the same mechanical problems that Nick had but also finished in the points, retained his 6th position, and gave all of us the most exciting piece of racing in a decade, just shows how biased, rabid, and completely irrational all of you have become. I feel that there is simply no reason to discuss Nick v. Kubica any longer. Well, not until you all become more rational and see it my way, anyway. :smoke:

What happened to him??? i did see it but don't know the reason....

Nope, tried it, it didn't work... :wacko: Maybe you can ignore me instead? :frusty:

Oh well.

But Nick, although he apparently got bored, took his toys and went home early, was still classified. In 14th place. So, if we ignore EVERYTHING about this race (like so many people do when discussing RK's season) then it looks really bad for NH. And Vettel. In fact, I refrained from ANY comments about their race for two reasons :

1) I felt that they had horrid luck while having a good race ( I DID feel sorry for Vettel) and I actually defended Vettel on other forums;

2) I thought Nick's fans felt rather low about his race and didn't want to twist that knife...I ALMOST (but not quite) posted something complimentary about Nick. Gee, I needn't have worried.

The fact that you have an audacity to criticise Kubica who not only overcame the same mechanical problems that Nick had but also finished in the points, retained his 6th position, and gave all of us the most exciting piece of racing in a decade, just shows how biased, rabid, and completely irrational all of you have become. I feel that there is simply no reason to discuss Nick v. Kubica any longer. Well, not until you all become more rational and see it my way, anyway. :smoke:

1) I don't care if you defended Seb. He wasn't wrong at all.

2) We don't need to feel low about any Nick race. The problems wre inc ar, not his.

Now. I didn't criticise Kubi having same problems as Nick, I made fun of a quote he actually said, where he admits being outperformed by his own car. *uh...* yeah really the best piece in a while. I even supported Flipper for half a minute... Maybe he should try to fight in the other times he gets overtaken so we could have a lil more fun...

Well, not until you all become more rational and see it my way, anyway.

now this sounded really irrational... hahahahaha

What happened to him??? i did see it but don't know the reason....

I really dunno. The realease said 'technical' problems hehe

All I know is that Nick didn't had the radio, the last gear, and some other problems. And also on qualifying, he stopped car really alike this, but aside the pit lane... They also didn't give a reason for it...

It was not the same problem than Kubica. His enging failed.

Again, Piotr is lying . :yawn:

You are not only an arrogant idiot, you are also an uninformed ignorant arrogant idiot (TOLD you I'll get personal if you don't cut it out ). Both Heidfeld and Kubica had misfires due to saturation with water their air filters. It's also likely that's what lead to Nick retirement. Now YOU are definitely going on "ignore", because although my verbal sparring with Kathy is fun (mostly), you are just a minor annoyance.

1) I don't care if you defended Seb. He wasn't wrong at all.

2) We don't need to feel low about any Nick race. The problems wre inc ar, not his.

Now. I didn't criticise Kubi having same problems as Nick, I made fun of a quote he actually said, where he admits being outperformed by his own car. *uh...* yeah really the best piece in a while. I even supported Flipper for half a minute... Maybe he should try to fight in the other times he gets overtaken so we could have a lil more fun...

now this sounded really irrational... hahahahaha

Ha, made you laugh! :ninja:

Since when it became a 'make u laugh game'? Because I've been laughing about the things u say all along hehe

I WIN!

Theissen still angry about penalty

Friday, 05, October, 2007, 15:27 spacer.gif45014_1.jpg BMW Sauber boss Mario Theissen says he is still disgruntled about the penalty Robert Kubica received for colliding with Lewis Hamilton during the Japanese Grand Prix.

The Pole tagged Hamilton into a spin as they battled mid-race, and rejoined ahead of the McLaren.

He was then called in for a drivethrough penalty and consequently fell out of podium contention and finished seventh.

Theissen said his main complaint was that Kubica's incident was just one of several collisions during the race, but only his driver was singled out for a drivethrough.

"Our drivers got into a collision with another driver and it was very difficult to avoid this under the circumstances," he said[/b].

"Apparently we had two special occasions, both with Robert, when he touched with Lewis Hamilton first and when he had the final part with Felipe Massa.

"You can always argue about race situations and if you ask 10 drivers you will get 10 versions.

"What struck me was that only Robert got a penalty of all the drivers who had a collision.

"I think that was not justified."

Yesterday Kubica admitted that he had not got the maximum out of the BMW this year and had been frustrated with his own performance.

But Theissen said the team should share the blame as Kubica's car had been badly hit by mechanical failures - and also suggested that his horrendous Montreal accident had been a disrupting factor.

"I would say he is disappointed in the results he achieved and it is not just down to him," Theissen said.

"He suffered several technical problems in the early season, then the Montreal crash and then he missed the next race.

"It was clearly not his fault.

"It took him quite some time to acquaint himself with the new package, especially the standard spec tyre, but I don't see a weakness in him.

"Every driver has ups and downs and certainly Robert didn't have luck on his side this year."

I am convinced he will be stronger next year."

He also denied that Kubica had been comfortably out-classed by team-mate Nick Heidfeld during 2007.

The German is 21 points ahead in the standards and has qualified ahead of Kubica

"Nick had the upper hand - he had less technical problems although he had two today, and the season went much more smoothly for him and so he is ahead on points," Theissen said.

"To compare both drivers in terms of raw speed or performance, I don't see a big difference.

"It depends on which track a driver prefers or who has a strong day.

"They are quite close to each other."

what u wanted him to say? 'actually we think kubica sucks, but as we already signed his deal, we cannot get our money back...'

I really dunno. The realease said 'technical' problems hehe

All I know is that Nick didn't had the radio, the last gear, and some other problems. And also on qualifying, he stopped car really alike this, but aside the pit lane... They also didn't give a reason for it...

Hmmmm..... Consiparcy theory: BMW trying to screw up Nicks race... So Kubica gets more points...(which he lost to Massa) :P