Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cristiano84

Robert Kubica's Unlucky Season

This story is Sci-Fi for the media. He was certainly not rich but he was also funded by Red Bull since he was 12 and raced for the best teams.

wrong. seb met schumi after winning kart championships and he told bergher about him, so when he was 9, he was invited for red bull junior team ;)

also, he said what i wrote here, came from his mouth ;)

Terrible luck for Kubica again, his time will come, eventually.

Seems just like Kimi's story... always had potiential but never wins when he needs it the most...

Luck gives him a chance and as he starts smilling it takes it away from him...

Seems just like Kimi's story... always had potiential but never wins when he needs it the most...

Luck gives him a chance and as he starts smilling it takes it away from him...

There are similarities, I'm surprised there aren't any 'Kubica is a car breaker' stupid claims, like with the iceman.

There are similarities, I'm surprised there aren't any 'Kubica is a car breaker' stupid claims, like with the iceman.

Don't worry as he starts winning a few races, those would come up too

Well, there were a lot of those saying it after the first 2 races this year. Thank God there aren't any now, Or I would flip.

I had enough, never mind I live near Philadelphia were every team "almost" wins every year for the last 20 years, now I am a fan of a driver who has all the makings of a future champion, except luck.

AND I get beat up on this forum. That's it! I am officially quitting the forum for good (or at least until the next time I feel a need to post, which likely will be tomorrow <_< ).

Oh, and you Nick fans - Kubi 100% outdrove and out-strategize him this race, quali notwithstanding. And between you and Dr. T, I trust HIM 1000x over anything you can dream up. Sorry, but I prefer the professional opinion.

Ok, I need to go now and kick and punch some walls.... :wacko:

I didn't see any brilliant work from Kubi. He made a better tire choice, while Nick had to go back and change his. Before that, Nick was ahead ;)

Well, there were a lot of those saying it after the first 2 races this year. Thank God there aren't any now, Or I would flip.

I had enough, never mind I live near Philadelphia were every team "almost" wins every year for the last 20 years, now I am a fan of a driver who has all the makings of a future champion, except luck.

AND I get beat up on this forum. That's it! I am officially quitting the forum for good (or at least until the next time I feel a need to post, which likely will be tomorrow <_< ).

Oh, and you Nick fans - Kubi 100% outdrove and out-strategize him this race, quali notwithstanding. And between you and Dr. T, I trust HIM 1000x over anything you can dream up. Sorry, but I prefer the professional opinion.

Ok, I need to go now and kick and punch some walls.... :wacko:

Well I love you Piotr.

I didn't see any brilliant work from Kubi. He made a better tire choice, while Nick had to go back and change his. Before that, Nick was ahead ;)

yup. taking a lead in the race in those circumstances is really under average performance.

I wonder what would you say if their roles in the race were swithed

Damn, didn't even last 4 hours :unsure:

Would you like me to go back to your posts when their roles were reversed? Shall we discussed the meaning of the word "hypocritical"?

OK, NOW I am off, and will refuse to respond to anything for at least 24 hrs. But seriously, I am in a funk. This was Kubi's best chance for a podium or a win.... :rip:

Well I love you Piotr.

I love you too :kiss:

But you are taken by Eric... :byebye:

Piotr must be extatic. He was proven right after all :lol:

uuuuugh.... :unsure: Thanks, but about what?

I love you too :kiss:

But you are taken by Eric... :byebye:

Don't worry, Piotr. I love you so much I'd let you have him.

I'll put him out with the trash on garbage night...pick him up at 6 AM.

no, no, no! I couldn't possibly... :sailor:

About Kubica being the unlucky driver....

I wish I weren't... :mellow:

Ya know, if my wife read this post by accident and out of context, I'd have a lot 'splaining to do... :clap3:

It's not about being hypocrite. I don't even noticed Kubi got p1 until he broke down...

wrong. seb met schumi after winning kart championships and he told bergher about him, so when he was 9, he was invited for red bull junior team ;)

also, he said what i wrote here, came from his mouth ;)

Yes but it was when he was 10 or 11. You just debut international races at 12. And he was already backed by Red Bull. It was back in 1999. His first race in the ICA Junior category was at Parma (Italy) on september 1999.

P.S.And he was very impressive, finishing 4th among 14 or 15 years old drivers

It's not about being hypocrite. I don't even noticed Kubi got p1 until he broke down...

errr, so what you are saying is that you do not deny he drove a good race, but rather that you did not see it??? :eusa_think:

HAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Just finished watching an interview with Kubica after GP China for Polish TV. One of the questions was

"Do you think you can get yourself together after this major dissapointment tody for GP Brazil?? (stupid question anyway)" The answer:" I don't have to get myself together, because during this season I've got used to the dissapointment."

Question:" So, what can you say about the upcoming GP Brazil?"

Answer:" Well, what can I say, one more race and its FINALLY over!"

From the his rather sarcastic tone, I'd say Robert was pretty much p***ed-off. Can't say that I blame him.

I'll be waiting on the street corner, wearing my best skirt.

Yes but it was when he was 10 or 11. You just debut international races at 12. And he was already backed by Red Bull. It was back in 1999. His first race in the ICA Junior category was at Parma (Italy) on september 1999.

P.S.And he was very impressive, finishing 4th among 14 or 15 years old drivers

indeed, but he says on http://www.redbull-juniorteam.com/ that he was 9 when red bull got him. (choose drivers, than sebastian vettel, than vorstellung for the video)

i knew he was 3rd in Torneo delle Industrie Parma...

errr, so what you are saying is that you do not deny he drove a good race, but rather that you did not see it??? :eusa_think:

nope. im saying he was behind nick the last time my tv showed him and then for some reason he appeared on the front just to break his car... *lol* Can't say if it was good or bad...