Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Batracer

Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&18486

Alternativly, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "18486" into the box. The game password is "total". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

Join now....

he he he :D

but u hv to guide me through this.. this seems interesting game but i hv not yet understood it completely :(

no worries abt numbers... we r not Mclaren drivers :D

for ferrari i can be a pit crew member

he he he :D

but u hv to guide me through this.. this seems interesting game but i hv not yet understood it completely :(

no worries abt numbers... we r not Mclaren drivers :D

for ferrari i can be a pit crew member

No worries, :D

We shall win, but we need atleast 8 more people to join....

I started McLaren just for kicks. I haven't played BATracer since February or so...so long I forgot my pass and had to make a new account. But I won in my 4th race in a BMW, so ha! Of course the man is working against me and I crashed on my first run. Blehh. But this is the most competitive car I've ever had.

So someone good, be my teammate!!

I started McLaren just for kicks. I haven't played BATracer since February or so...so long I forgot my pass and had to make a new account. But I won in my 4th race in a BMW, so ha! Of course the man is working against me and I crashed on my first run. Blehh. But this is the most competitive car I've ever had.

So someone good, be my teammate!!

You used up all your laps in that one crash????

Can I have a non-TF1er join as my teammate, or is that against the rules?

hmm... I think first the TF1 members should get a shot at the best seats and then everyone else.........

:lol: Or maybe the conflict is a lie? Maybe we're trying to psych big bad Ferrari and super duper Spyker into thinking we're gunna die from domestic problems, but secretly we're plotting against the world?? MAYBE WE HAVE AN 840-PAGE DOCUMENT THAT CONTAINS THE DESIGN BEHIND THE SUPERFAST SPYKER THAT ACHIEVED 5.379 SECONDS OFF THE PACE. THEN WHAT? HUH?

And Renault. Well. Bald and Renault never did go together. Unless you count Heikki's forehead, which is probably the size of Andr

:lol: Or maybe the conflict is a lie? Maybe we're trying to psych big bad Ferrari and super duper Spyker into thinking we're gunna die from domestic problems, but secretly we're plotting against the world?? MAYBE WE HAVE AN 840-PAGE DOCUMENT THAT CONTAINS THE DESIGN BEHIND THE SUPERFAST SPYKER THAT ACHIEVED 5.379 SECONDS OFF THE PACE. THEN WHAT? HUH?

And Renault. Well. Bald and Renault never did go together. Unless you count Heikki's forehead, which is probably the size of Andr

:lol: Nah the past always has an effect on the future.... If you do have that document do you blame your teammate for going after the wrong Ferrari-engined car???

Yes about Andres, he has flying experience and has allready seen a bit of the world......

But we still need a minium of 4 people to start the game....

So since i think no other TF1 members are interested we could advertise????

I could get a few of my old teammates to join, and we can't advertise til we have 10...

Only problem is getting 10 will be a bitch cuz that means we need someone to join Spyker, and who would join Spyker when they could start BMW etc?

I could get a few of my old teammates to join, and we can't advertise til we have 10...

Only problem is getting 10 will be a bitch cuz that means we need someone to join Spyker, and who would join Spyker when they could start BMW etc?

No one will join Spyker, no chance... He will be a alone... why can't we advertise before we have 10 though?

Alright, I contacted one of my old teammates and he said he'd join Spyker to solve our problem of having to start the game with a 1-car team. So we only need 2 more now.

Alright, I contacted one of my old teammates and he said he'd join Spyker to solve our problem of having to start the game with a 1-car team. So we only need 2 more now.

Did your friend join Reno or will he come and join the spyker???

Did your friend join Reno or will he come and join the spyker???

Uhh, I don't know...I'm not logged in. But his name is Javier Salvador Fernandez...

If he did join the Renault, that ****s things up.

I forgot about Renault, actually...so we still have 3 left...

McLaren will win.

I'll have you know that I'm P1 after 3 races in Red Bull in F1 2007. I've won 2 of the 3 and finished 6th in the third.

McLaren will win.

I'll have you know that I'm P1 after 3 races in Red Bull in F1 2007. I've won 2 of the 3 and finished 6th in the third.

After all with the best teaming in the Mclaren, With both drivers refusing to share setups if one of you is not on the podium, the hopes do look high....

It's all relative... It only maters who and how strong your competitors are...

I have seen races where super aguri has won, but the competition was Sh#t...

Uhh, I don't know...I'm not logged in. But his name is Javier Salvador Fernandez...

If he did join the Renault, that ****s things up.

I forgot about Renault, actually...so we still have 3 left...

Yeah he joined Reno after looking at Andres bald head flag

After all with the best teaming in the Mclaren, With both drivers refusing to share setups if one of you is not on the podium, the hopes do look high....

It's all relative... It only maters who and how strong your competitors are...

I have seen races where super aguri has won, but the competition was Sh#t...

Duuuude...we are so sharing our setups. The :P emoticons implied we were kidding.

And yeah, I've won in an Arrows in F1 2002 back when there was no Pro/Academy divide, also won in a BMW-Sauber...oh well, the Pro/Academy divide is alright I guess, cuz I could dominate an Academy game with ease since my old account that I don't remember the login details for was on the Pro level.