Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Batracer

I won't be participating, sorry.

I am doing well in F1 2007, though. In my public game in a BMW-Sauber, I won pole at Bahrain. P7 in points after a few issues in the first two races, but Bahrain looks good. In my mid-season game, I am P4 in points after leading 65 of 66 laps at Barcelona in the rain in my Super Aguri! I was super stoked about that.

Why not, Even Osella is available for you... You were the first person to ask me to create the game........

awwwwwww...Errrric!

Seems we need more drivers....unless you reset the number of drivers needed of course??

awwwwwww...Errrric!

Seems we need more drivers....unless you reset the number of drivers needed of course??

So do we have only 6 people to show up??

Then i guess we will have to starrt advertising in other games...

Coward.

:lol:

Why not, Even Osella is available for you... You were the first person to ask me to create the game........

Yeah, I'm a little more focused on my two F1 2007 games, as I have won my last two races (Barcelona in Aguri, Bahrain in BMW-Sauber), and am now, after a total of 6 races, 3 podiums and 1 fastest lap away from being Pro. Then I'll retire, because I don't have, need, and/or want Kool Tools.

We'll see. If I'm REALLY needed, we'll see.

So BatRacer is still going strong..

Who has a list of all the TF1 champions so far?

I know I won season 2 with the help of my brilliant team mate Antonia and Mike won season 3...

So BatRacer is still going strong..

Who has a list of all the TF1 champions so far?

I know I won season 2 with the help of my brilliant team mate Antonia and Mike won season 3...

I've been in two seasons, the last two. The first one me, Ankit, and a non-TF1er had 1 win each before everyone went AWOL but Ankit and the game got deleted. The last season, Ankit won 16 of the 17 races en route to a dominant victory over James, myself, and Andr

Can I ask how many people we are waiting for to strat the game?

I hate just waiting around.

I have posted in a few of my other games, if everyone does it since we have Mclaren and Williams still available we should get the drivers needed...

I don't mind waiting for a full grid or just till it we get 14 and all teams are full...

I've been in two seasons, the last two. The first one me, Ankit, and a non-TF1er had 1 win each before everyone went AWOL but Ankit and the game got deleted. The last season, Ankit won 16 of the 17 races en route to a dominant victory over James, myself, and Andr

Ahh good to hear the Bat is still going!

I may have to join again one of these days... It's bloody addictive when it gets going...

There are still good seats available...

Damn Batracer. Led laps 10-56 at Monaco and then my steering broke. Was going to get my third consecutive win, I believe. Ahh well.

At least you're winning and getting points Eric. In my series I've "ground to a halt with some sort of Hard Tyre problem" on my first qually in both races we've done so far, so I've yet to even qualify for a race! Damn BMW!!

Sorry guys, I've been banned. Jules thinks that I am Russell Fardon and that idiot also joined as my team mate to make things even worse. I swear to you I AM NOT RUSSELL FARDON!!!!!!!11

Yeah he's not Russell Fardon guys. Darren goes to my high school so does Russell but Russell is a C U Next Tuesday.

Sorry guys, I've been banned. Jules thinks that I am Russell Fardon and that idiot also joined as my team mate to make things even worse. I swear to you I AM NOT RUSSELL FARDON!!!!!!!11

I know how it is. I just got suspended for 5 minutes for excessively refreshing.

NOTIFICATION

Your account will become active again in: 0.1 hours. Please read the following notes.

User Notices

These are a list of messages which have been added to your account.

<li>
The user has been logged out because their browser is excessively refreshing the web page. Player will not be able to log back in for 5 minutes.
(12 seconds ago)

If you have any questions please post on the forum in a civil manner.

Man, talk about stupid.

I reckon that is lucky. I got banned for 6 MONTHS!!!

Thats a lot!!!

We just need 5 drivers to get a full grid and start...

It's my understanding that refreshing a page repeatedly puts undue stress on the server. Why the hell would you want to refresh that much anyway, Eric?

As for the people here b!tching about the account banning....please take your drama elsewhere...it's not a hard thing to play by the rules and it makes you, not Jules, look incredibly stupid for not understanding those rules.

Me sees there are 26 competitors...is that a full field? Lets get racing!

I'm hyped as I am having a crap time in F1 2007 series with a team mate that doesn't share, and the BMW can't seem to qualify...ever....not much fun working from 22 to 12th every race...I want some damn points already!!

The game has started with 28 drivers... A lot of tough competition ahead, Also watch out for Mike and me, in our AGS

If you guys want to do me a favour search Paul Fee and leave bad comments (dont say I told you to obviously) the tosser thinks I'm someone else and is clearly obsessed with me researching about me. Some people are so sad on that game they spend the whole day on it. I've washed my hands with it.