Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Batracer

Anyone interested in playing a Private F1 2008 game, with the new qualfying??

After the last season i think this time we just limit it to only forums and 'known' friends...

Anyone up for a private game? There's a CART v 2.0 one up, the good one with real liveries and more tracks.

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&33388 is the link

zanardi is the password.

Look how's advertising a Batracer game??? Are you going to just leave in the middle once you start losing like usual?? <_<

But Seriously though, How many people here can we entice for a Forum batracer game??

Look how's advertising a Batracer game??? Are you going to just leave in the middle once you start losing like usual?? <_<

But Seriously though, How many people here can we entice for a Forum batracer game??

No way mate. I'm actually on the verge of winning a BTCC title; I've played like 4 seasons start to finish now.

I don't know, but we have some from other forums.

I'll have a go. I've never played the CART one, but I've won 4 championships in the F1 one.

Anyone want a newbie team-mate if you're going for CART? And I bet you dont even have team-mates do you?! :lol:

Yep, there are teammates, you can have teams of 1-3. There's only two teams now. Despite three chassis, three engine, and two tire choices, both teams have identical car packages right now, so it basically comes down to if you want to be on my wonderful team or the other team that's going to lose. Your choice :P

Yep, there are teammates, you can have teams of 1-3. There's only two teams now. Despite three chassis, three engine, and two tire choices, both teams have identical car packages right now, so it basically comes down to if you want to be on my wonderful team or the other team that's going to lose. Your choice :P

BTW in CCWS 1.0 Lola's suck... Ranyards are the way to go...

BTW in CCWS 1.0 Lola's suck... Ranyards are the way to go...

Then it's not a very accurate carset.

The top five in CART, 1995:

1: Reynard

2: Penske

3: Lola

4: Lola

5: Reynard

Pretty evenly matched to me, though Reynard did win more races than any other, but also had the most competitors.

PENSKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait we're talking about ChampCar!

That's the same Penske that both cars failed to qualify for the Indianapolis 500 with. Which, all in all, makes it the biggest flop in the eyes of Roger Penske.

I know! They used to supply ChampCar chassis' before Lola took over!

Not quite. Penske was a "supplier" for a while in the olden days, then they just designed a few cars for their own team in CART. Then they failed epically for a few years and decided to just go to the Reynard. Then they left CART for the IRL, and CART folded, became Champ Car, and Lola was the exclusive supplier.

Anyone wanna have a private IndyCar game?? I reminded Jules about it & he's created it so I thought I'd create 1 seeing as there's so many IRL fans here

Eric

. If you don't know which team is good, look on the 2008 IndyCar season on wikipedia & pick the best drivers team, which I already picked! You can also pick teams from the ol' ChampCar series seeing as they were bought out by IRL!

ID: 35259

password: tf1