Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spitfire

Most Sporting Team In The Series?

Wonder what they would have done in Ferrari's position though if they were still a massive force?

It would probably involve the use of a baseball bat.

Williams is the most sporting team on the grid. Frank and Patrick are true racers (like Ron is, but I won't mention him here!) something of whom we will never see ever again in the sport.

If you didn't post Williams well I was goin too.

Another sporting team is Red Bull.

They are so sporting that they have 4 cars competing instead of the customary two!

I think it is absolutely hilarious that pepole are posting 'Ferrari' as their nod in this thread.. such blind, irrational support, in all situations, all the time... reminds me of a religeon, or maybe an authoritarian state.

The truth is that it is easy to be a Ferrari fan. How many Ferrari fans in this forum are also "die hard" New York Yankees fans (if American) or perhaps Man U fans (if British)?

Puh-leeze.

Let's do a little reading from the 2005 U.S. Grand Prix Wikipedia article:

Sporting?

Surely some part of your brain must protest against the sycophantism of blind Ferrari support? Some little part?

Like Darth Vader.. I know there is still good in you... somewhere..

:clap3:

I think it is absolutely hilarious that pepole are posting 'Ferrari' as their nod in this thread.. such blind, irrational support, in all situations, all the time... reminds me of a religeon, or maybe an authoritarian state.

The truth is that it is easy to be a Ferrari fan. How many Ferrari fans in this forum are also "die hard" New York Yankees fans (if American) or perhaps Man U fans (if British)?

Puh-leeze.

Sporting?

Surely some part of your brain must protest against the sycophantism of blind Ferrari support? Some little part?

Why is it when Ferrari's back is against the wall it's deemed as sycophantism to support them? I rather think jumping on the hatred bandwagon is more sycophantic. It's 'easier' to slag them off than it is to come to their defence. I am not a Ferrari fan. I am not a fan of any team. I just believe that the actions of Ferrari in Indianapolis 2005 were justified. Michelin made a mistake and payed the price. If the boot had been on the other foot and Bridgestone had messed up do you believe the Michelin runners would have come to the aid of Ferrari, Jordan and Minardi? Get real.

Bridgestone had an awgul tyre all year but atleast it was reliable. Michelin pushed the boundary and made an error. That's sport and in that way, Ferrari's actions were very sporting.

We seem to have drifted into another Michelin/Indy area. Suffice to say there was a way out for everyone. The reason it didn't happen is because of 2 men. BCE and MM.

Anyway, enough of that.

Most sporting team in F1? Tough one. I'll go with Frank and Patrick, although if Cav was around he'd have something to say about that.

Puh-leeze.

Sporting?

Do you know what F1 World Championship is?You think the track layout can change if some teams are having problems????

Get real!How can you have such simplistic views and post them like its the apocalypse?If you can't understand it, then think about it first!If all the cars were having problems, then ok either cancel the race or agree on the changes, provided the FIA approves it. To change the layout because some teams are having issues is ridiculous.

Edit: Missed the Ferrari fans part. The generalizations you make show your intelligence as well. Just admit there are things you can't understand.You are in an F1 forum wondering how someone can be a Ferrari fan....

Edit: Missed the Ferrari fans part. The generalizations you make show your intelligence as well. Just admit there are things you can't understand.You are in an F1 forum wondering how someone can be a Ferrari fan....

No tifosi, its all our fault.... :rolleyes:

Any biritsh being a fan of Hamilton or Mclaren is the same... No should be allowed to support his national team/driver or any winner....

Puh-leeze.

Sporting?

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns19706.html

<H6 class=wsw-storydate>SEPTEMBER 28, 200737536.gif</H6>Luca di Montezemolo, the chairman of Ferrari, has developed a bad habit in recent weeks of opening his mouth and saying controversial things. A few weeks ago Montezemolo told students in Rome that he had been a World Champion copier when he was taking exams and that they would do well to copy things from others. This came at the height of the Stepneygate revelations.

Now that the FIA has decided to punish McLaren for being in possession of Ferrari data, despite having absolutely no proof that it was used to improve the performance of the cars, Montezemolo has waded in saying that "whoever wins the Drivers' title will do so either with a little bit of Ferrari or with a proper Ferrari".

It is shame that the team needs to use such ridiculous claims. It would be better to win the World Championship on the race track rather than in the newspapers.

-----------------------------------------

Jean Todt does have that bad habit.

Bad leader, bad team. No doubt.

Luca di Montezemolo, the chairman of Ferrari, has developed a bad habit in recent weeks of opening his mouth and saying controversial things.

I think you two would get on handsomely.

Personal attack again. :thbdn:

No, it was a funny, witty comment.

Used to be a common occurrence in these Forums. Those were the days.

No, it was a funny, witty comment.

Used to be a common occurrence in these Forums. Those were the days.

Well, damn & blast it, get posting some witty comments again! :lol:

Personal attack again. :thbdn:

Damn, you cracked my code. Well done.

Considering that Im new, may I ask a question, and I dont mean to insult anybody here, but everytime time that I have seen FUschumi post an article why do people always retaliate to his comments negatively?

Its only an Innocent question ay.

why cant we post our thoughts on formula one in particular in peace bro's?

I'm sure we can do it.

Considering that Im new, may I ask a question, and I dont mean to insult anybody here, but everytime time that I have seen FUschumi post an article why do people always retaliate to his comments negatively?

The answer is that he always posts articles against Ferrari/Schumi ALWAYS....

check his past posts.... thus whenever he posts any thing, people either ignore him or reply negitavely....

Because nothing but vomit comes from his pie hole.

why cant we post our thoughts on formula one in particular in peace bro's?

I'm sure we can do it.

Negative responses because of the way he makes his points, and why he makes them. You only have to consider the name really, you know FUschumi.

Are you 'Bro' to FUSchumi?

Convince people you can be open to more than one mind set. Demonstrate your knowledge but don't be afraid to admit when you don't have any. Be respectful and post a picture of yourself if you are a girl with big fun bags.

He's done none of them.

Convince people you can be open to more than one mind set. Demonstrate your knowledge but don't be afraid to admit when you don't have any. Be respectful and post a picture of yourself if you are a girl with big fun bags.

He's done none of them.

Thinking of a joke for that line, but can't get one at the moment... Anyone else for help???

Puh-leeze.

Sporting?

Silas Talbot! You still live! Yay!

And yeah...damn those Yankees...RED SOX WON!!

Okay, back to the topic: the most sporting team in the series is none.

McLaren-Stepneygate

Renault-Whined last year (whining isn't sporting), might be involved and their own spy saga

Ferrari-Quite a few instances

Honda-Their livery goes against proper conduct

BMW-Sauber: Nothing. Okay fine. They win. Do you want a cookie or a parade?

Toyota-Their little industrial espionage deal, caused many people to die in fits of laughter, caused millions of Toyota drivers to die in shame/embarrassment

Red Bull-I'm not sure about unsportsman-like conduct, but there def. is ungentleman-like conduct at their wild parties!...and they fund STR

Williams-Whiny babies over RB3/STR02 cuz they need money

STR-Shoving a driver into a pit wall because he passed his teammate isn't sporting

Spyker-Had possesion of RB3/STR02 plans

Super Aguri-Put Yuji Ide on a racetrack

He's done none of them.

I'm a Bro to every one.

It just seems slightly mean to him because his only posting his view on Formula one aswell ay

But hey, I'm just sittin on the fence.

I just want to type my view on F1 in Peace and in Harmony with everyone gettin along.

besides My favourite Bro was V12!

Shame he left the forum.

Maybe cos he felt the bad friction in the air?

[quote name='dribbler' post='218023' date='Sep 30 2007, 04:04 AM']Are you 'Bro' to FUSchumi?

He's done none of them.[/quote]

I'm a Bro to every one.
It just seems slightly mean to him because his only posting his view on Formula one aswell ay
But hey, I'm just sittin on the fence.
I just want to type my view on F1 in Peace and in Harmony with everyone gettin along.
besides My favourite Bro was V12!
Shame he left the forum.
Maybe cos he felt the bad friction in the air?

Do you know what F1 World Championship is?You think the track layout can change if some teams are having problems????

Get real!How can you have such simplistic views and post them like its the apocalypse?If you can't understand it, then think about it first!If all the cars were having problems, then ok either cancel the race or agree on the changes, provided the FIA approves it. To change the layout because some teams are having issues is ridiculous.

Apparently tifosi too! (or is this an "L"?) understands more than all drivers, engineers, executives and all others (should be more than 40 F1 people) who were present at that meeting!

Why not write a book of "In-depth understanding of F1 for amateur racing drivers, engineers and executives", so they won't propose such silly and simplistic ideas the next time Ferrari and FIA shake hands?

As stated again, I am sick of Ferrari, its strategies and all those red-blinded fans!...

(Sick might be the reason FUSchumi vomits from his pie hole - sorry mate, nothing to do with you)...

Today (Japanese GP) Ferrari started the race on intermediate tyres (which was against the rules) and they later declared that FIA didn't inform them about the full wet tyres!!!! What???? Yeah, sure! FIA informed ALL other teams but they forgot to inform Ferrari!!! I do believe them!... Really, I do!... No, serious, they are telling the truth (as always)!...

And later, towards the end of the race, they called Massa to change tyres, so they could hand Kimi the valuable points (since Massa is now out of the question), and that was no team orders! No, man! I tell you, no! The car needed fresh tyres, I tell you!

And still, no investigation by the stewards... Why should they?...

Sick I say!

Whatever anyone says about the Scuderia...

I admire their passion and dedication to the sport, and admire that they will do what it takes to be winners, but will not take it too far, as McLaren did.