Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spitfire

Most Sporting Team In The Series?

what can I do about what?

Maybe I'm being dumb and missing the joke, or did you genuinely misunderstand? If so, what I meant was if everyone agreed it would be boring, but the way it is now can be frustrating, so therefore there's nothing you (not you personally) can do - there'll always be an inbalance.

BTW: It was rhetorical, and not directly addressed to you, just a general statement.

How on Earth would it be boaring if we agreed to what every one is viewing on Formula one.

Take Jez and Aussie F1 for Example, I am not kiddin, not because the Aussies or anything but nearly everything that they post on this forum i agree with.

And I had a similar view about V12 until he left the forum, sadly, very much missed is V12.

Come back soon V12! I miss ya Bro

In this forum I only want to see peace and harmony and everyone getting along and being Bro's posting what they think about Formula one.

And It would be unbelieveable if we all agreed on everything.

How on Earth would it be boaring if we agreed to what every one is viewing on Formula one.

Take Jez and Aussie F1 for Example, I am not kiddin, not because the Aussies or anything but nearly everything that they post on this forum i agree with.

And I had a similar view about V12 until he left the forum, sadly, very much missed is V12.

Come back soon V12! I miss ya Bro

In this forum I only want to see peace and harmony and everyone getting along and being Bro's posting what they think about Formula one.

And It would be unbelieveable if we all agreed on everything.

So you would propose every conversation on this forum goes like:

'I like Ferrari' - 'really, so do I'

'Hamilton is better than Alonso' - 'I agree'

'Kimi deserves a title' - 'Your right he does'

Interesting eh? Not much room for discussion when everyone agrees! The whole basis of a forum is disagreement, otherwise there would be no point. A Formula One forum is, perhaps, not the best place to look for peace & harmony.

We can still be Bro's and disagree, I think.

-If your making a joke, I really can't tell.

In this forum I only want to see peace and harmony and everyone getting along

I want the opportunity to hit children. It would feel good.

Sauber/BMW probably have the cleanest record among the big teams. The rest are pretty tainted.

They better damned well change that attitude if they want to win a race! Bloody clean b@stards...

So you would propose every conversation on this forum goes like:

'I like Ferrari' - 'really, so do I'

'Hamilton is better than Alonso' - 'I agree'

'Kimi deserves a title' - 'Your right he does'

Interesting eh? Not much room for discussion when everyone agrees! The whole basis of a forum is disagreement, otherwise there would be no point. A Formula One forum is, perhaps, not the best place to look for peace & harmony.

We can still be Bro's and disagree, I think.

-If your making a joke, I really can't tell.

make love.

not war bro

What??? So Clinton was right and Bush is wrong???

:lol:

I wonder if when Clinton's naughty private deeds (thats what it's called nowadays) were discovered, one of his advisors said to him 'Don't worry Bill, this'll all blow over'.

Just another one of my strange thoughts.

:lol:

I wonder if when Clinton's naughty private deeds (thats what it's called nowadays) were discovered, one of his advisors said to him 'Don't worry Bill, this'll all blow over'.

Just another one of my strange thoughts.

In one of my classes, they showed a video fromm Clinton's speech, where he says "he did not have sex with that women" and a CIA operative shows in the video that he is lying....(His forehead gave it away...)

Hehe, Bush once said 'my fellow amphibians' - good to know the most powerful man in the world is a dumbass.

Although apparently not as dumb as me for making four posts!

In one of my classes, they showed a video fromm Clinton's speech, where he says "he did not have sex with that women" and a CIA operative shows in the video that he is lying....(His forehead gave it away...)

Wow. I bet Andres has to be really careful.

Wow. I bet Andres has to be really careful.

You're lucky the balding avenger doesn't know what you look like.

Hehe, Bush once said 'my fellow amphibians' - good to know the most powerful man in the world is a dumbass.

Although apparently not as dumb as me for making four posts!

I wonder what he was thinking about amphibians....