Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

foxtrot023

Rain In Japan?

I'd like to see another race on the wet... It would be great, it is a new track for all and two or three races a year should be under the rain.

You are not the rainmaster, it is Fernando Alonso. :rolleyes:

:lmavfa:

The last Fuji GP I saw was held in torrential rain (can't remember the second one). Most enjoyable. Excellent drive by Mario. And James. I wonder if Tilke's twisty bits will be a success?

I remember reading about it MG (Fuji 1976), Lauda pulled out of the race just as it started due to the amount of torrential rain even when he was in the lead of the Championship by a couple of points going in. Hunt, Andretti, Depailler & Jones where the men with the balls to continue. I would love to have seen that race.

Hope neither McLaren nor Ferrari won.

Marty, lay off the 88 jiggerwatts.

I remember reading about it MG (Fuji 1976), Lauda pulled out of the race just as it started due to the amount of torrential rain even when he was in the lead of the Championship by a couple of points going in. Hunt, Andretti, Depailler & Jones where the men with the balls to continue. I would love to have seen that race.

Enjoy:

Wet race will be interesting and we could have a few suprises. The championship battle can take a twist i reckon

Yes... and hopefully the best move in the rain won't be by the safety car driver like at the European GP :P