Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

Japanese 2007 Race Thread

Can someone explain to me how Hamilton that hit Kubica car and not the other way around (unless im blind) got away with it and Kubica got punished. What is wrond with the stewards.

Similar incident between Vettel and Alonso but it wasn't investigated. They made Kubica stop racing Hamilton.

He will win the WDC. Good for him.

By the way, last set of tyres during Q3 had wrong pressures again. For FA of course.

I thought it was a very good race. The first bit was boring behind the saftey car all the time, just as i was thinking about turning it off, the race got under way and i'm glad i stuck with it. Very action packed, and a lot of carnage.

Great drive by Kimi from the back of the field. Shame he didn't just get 2nd. Good job by Massa as well :lol:

I thought it was a very good race. The first bit was boring behind the saftey car all the time, just as i was thinking about turning it off, the race got under way and i'm glad i stuck with it. Very action packed, and a lot of carnage.

Great drive by Kimi from the back of the field. Shame he didn't just get 2nd. Good job by Massa as well :lol:

Hey SuperKimi, yeah great stuff from Kimi in the closing laps, a real charge! Kova did well to keep him behind.

Problem is that many guys here seemed to act like as if they have never watched a Grandprix where they called the safety car out. People here forget Micheal's and Kimi's tactics (I do not find anything wrong with it) before they continued a race just as the safety car disappears!

Safety car is no F1 car and it cant be pushed beyond a limit, especially in the wets, so naturally following a safety car in a wet track is so difficult since an F1 car does not behave well while braking at slow speeds, since there is not much downforce while braking.

Lewis also said he was moving out and giving room for Webber since Webber was too close to him and feared Webber might run into him the way Vettel ran into Webber. Thus Lewis had to shout over the radio to the engineers asking if they can inform the Redbull team to request Webber to keep somemore distance. Lewis also had to keep Webber in his mirrors.

I do not know if that was aimed to me or to kay, but since you are such an expert you should know that the regulations have changed since last year. Now, in addition to what kay pointed out, rules state that, once the SC's light go out, the leading driver is not allowed to stop-and-go, rather it has to keep a rather constant speed behind the safety car. This change was due to the tactics both Alonso and Shumi used last year to open gaps and take away the excitement of the relaunch.

If you look at what happened today, in addition to the Vettel-Webber accident, Hamilton was almost past the safety car in the last lap so he had to step on the brakes whit Kova and Massa almost going past him. According to the rules, you are not allowed to do that. Does it matter? Not much. He still drove impecably. But with all the penalties being handed today, you have to wonder...

I do not know if that was aimed to me or to kay, but since you are such an expert you should know that the regulations have changed since last year. Now, in addition to what kay pointed out, rules state that, once the SC's light go out, the leading driver is not allowed to stop-and-go, rather it has to keep a rather constant speed behind the safety car. This change was due to the tactics both Alonso and Shumi used last year to open gaps and take away the excitement of the relaunch.

If you look at what happened today, in addition to the Vettel-Webber accident, Hamilton was almost past the safety car in the last lap so he had to step on the brakes whit Kova and Massa almost going past him. According to the rules, you are not allowed to do that. Does it matter? Not much. He still drove impecably. But with all the penalties being handed today, you have to wonder...

It was not aimed at you or Kay, and since I am not an expert, I thank you for correcting me with the rules stuff. But today it was raining and F1 car does not behave at its best while raining, as Lewis claimed , he could not hear the sound of the car coming from behind (Normally it seems a driver can hear) nor see properly in the mirrors because of the downpour, he simply kept going zig zag in order to keep Webber in his mirrors, so is there any regulation that states you cant do that?

The regulations say you have to stay within 5 car lengths of the driver in front.

Webber was simply sticking to the rules.

I do not claim that Webber wasn't sticking to the rules, it was raining and track is unusually slippery, simple. so Lewis did not want to be bumped from back, just like what happened to Micheal some years back.

No wonder Webber was so unhappy - he vomitted in his helmet during the first safety car period.

I heard that briefly mentioned. That can't be good. I can't really think of a much worse place to be sick! :lol:

Ugh, my DVR cut off on the penultimate lap. :(

I need to adjust my settings to record 20 min or so past the end of races, in case of rain.

ooh, thats cruel, happened to me before.

I heard that briefly mentioned. That can't be good. I can't really think of a much worse place to be sick! :lol:

:lol: Yeah...I can only think of one place worse...but in the interest of not scaring the female members away, I'll keep to myself.

:lol: Yeah...I can only think of one place worse...but in the interest of not scaring the female members away, I'll keep to myself.

Now, I disagree on that! :lol:

Let's be honest, if you are sick 'there' you can just say 'Well, sh!te, sorry about that. I'm going for a drink'. Whereas, into your helmet during the first stint of a wet F1 race...............

Now, I disagree on that! :lol:

Let's be honest, if you are sick 'there' you can just say 'Well, sh!te, sorry about that. I'm going for a drink'. Whereas, into your helmet during the first stint of a wet F1 race...............

:lol: No, actually, I wasn't thinking "that".

I was thinking if you were making out....it'd be worse for the other person than you, but boy that'd be gross.

Can we have FM v RK every race that was awesome.... :clap3:

I agree that was amazing. Thats how F1 should be :D Imagine if the whole field did that!

Hey talkin about Penalties, does anyone here think that Mark Webber would get a Penalty or a fine or a Repiramand for swearing to Louise through the ITV feed?

Should hope not. Children and women shouldn't be watching and spoiling our glorious man-sport imho.

Ugh, my DVR cut off on the penultimate lap. :(

I need to adjust my settings to record 20 min or so past the end of races, in case of rain.

Oh no! Unlucky. Remember the time limit of the GPs is 2 hrs and you should be fine.

:lol:

Your mum looked so good that night.

Yes i am ten years old.

:lol::lol::lol:

And yeah, just some advice: most peadophiles say they're 14...so you might wanna raise your age 4 years if you, wanna like, ya know... :P

:lol::lol::lol:

And yeah, just some advice: most peadophiles say they're 14...so you might wanna raise your age 4 years if you, wanna like, ya know... :P

:lol: yeah but that's most peadophiles, i've got the element of surprise on my side..

hmm..., i wonder where this conversation is going to end up...hopefully not with my arrest.

:lol: Hope this amorous encounter didn't happen precisely 24 years ago.... Eric's "Dad" sounded so cool... :P

:lol: Well, great...all in 1 day we find out I'm Abbas's father, and now rainmaster is mine...crazy crap. Hell, what next, Murray's the son of Andres and Paul?

:lol: yeah but that's most peadophiles, i've got the element of surprise on my side..

hmm..., i wonder where this conversation is going to end up...hopefully not with my arrest.

:lol::lol: Yeah I just am open. As I said to Ben, "I'm 80 years old and here to rejuvinate my sex life." I'm a kind peadophile...I let them know in advance and give them 3 weeks to send me a postcard saying "Please do not do to me what rainmaster did to your mom"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuxOv2kvjA4&NR=1

That Kubica is a bit of a kamikaze driver, he just kept driving into other drivers

I think it was fine what he did.

It's racin'. Racin' the way it oughta be. None of this Parade o' Pansies Sh#t, gimme some racin'!!

I enjoyed it and think Kubi and Massa demonstrated what drivers should be: big balls, aggressive, and didnt whine about it later.