Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

Japanese 2007 Race Thread

:lol: Well, great...all in 1 day we find out I'm Abbas's father, and now rainmaster is mine...crazy crap. Hell, what next, Murray's the son of Andres and Paul?

:lol::lol: Yeah I just am open. As I said to Ben, "I'm 80 years old and here to rejuvinate my sex life." I'm a kind peadophile...I let them know in advance and give them 3 weeks to send me a postcard saying "Please do not do to me what rainmaster did to your mom"...

:lol::lol:

always better to give than recieve, but try telling that to the judge...

Driver of the day - Kova.

I don't want to break your good mood, but following drivers were in front of KOV:

Webber

Vettel

Kubica

Fisichella

KOV has never overtaken any of them. He was very lucky.

I don't want to break your good mood, but following drivers were in front of KOV:

Webber

Vettel

Kubica

Fisichella

KOV has never overtaken any of them. He was very lucky.

no bother to me, just my opinion!

Kubica was erratic, Fisi was crap, Webber was unlucky, Vettel made a dire error.

Kova did exceptionally well to hold off Raikkonen (who is missing from your list), and you forget Sutil as well.

The only true contenders for driver of the day are: Kova, Webber, Kimi, Sutil, Lewis. I would go for one of the first two, and since I have a soft spot for Finns, Kova takes it.

Similar incident between Vettel and Alonso but it wasn't investigated. They made Kubica stop racing Hamilton.

He will win the WDC. Good for him.

By the way, last set of tyres during Q3 had wrong pressures again. For FA of course.

Again? Could you elaborate? I mean, wtf.

Should hope not. Children and women shouldn't be watching and spoiling our glorious man-sport imho.

Oh no! Unlucky. Remember the time limit of the GPs is 2 hrs and you should be fine.

Doesn't help if there's a delayed start (like a red flag restart for example).

Again? Could you elaborate? I mean, wtf.

Why keep asking him and waste time and energy. He just can't take it seeing his favourite driver getting trashed, and still cant look at the bright side of life that, Alonso can still win the WDC, like last season, Wrong tyre pressure my arse, if Alonso is not whining, some of his fans are!

No matter how Lewis wins the title, guys like him are only going to come out with a conspiracy that Mclaren never supported Alonso. Funny, why should they pay a guy so much to be Lewis's number 2? They have Pedro to do that job.

Words from Alonso himself!

Lewis Admitted He Was Close To Eliminating Some Of His Heroes"

9/30/2007 7:29:24 PM ADT (GMT -3)

[Print This Article] [E-mail Article To A Friend]

Lewis Hamilton admitted he was on the verge of emulating some of his Formula One heroes in winning the drivers' title at the wheel of a McLaren. Hamilton's victory in the Japanese Grand Prix puts him 12 points clear of team-mate Fernando Alonso with just 20 available in the two remaining races. "On the last lap, I was thinking about some of the races [Ayrton] Senna was in and [Alain] Prost," Hamilton said. "And I was thinking I was on my way to achieving something similar to them." But Hamilton said he would not be celebrating until the title was in the bag.

"It is a big boost in terms of confidence in my drive to be world champion," he said. "But we still have two races left, and anything can happen, so we need to knuckle down. I won't be going partying. "At the back of your mind, in the subconscious, you do think about it a little bit but I think the key for me is just focus on the next race and just make sure my preparations are right and take it as it comes. "I hope we have the pace to again have the opportunity to win. We'll see after the next race." Alonso crashed out of the race, which was run in torrential rain, and afterwards admitted his hopes of a third championship in a row were all but over.

"I really need a miracle to win," the Spaniard said. "It's not over mathematically, but there's no doubt I need a very unlucky weekend for him [in China next week]. "I need a retirement from him. If it is a normal weekend, it's over." But he pointed out that last year he suffered a late setback in his title fight with Michael Schumacher when the German won the Chinese Grand Prix, only for events to turn in Alonso's favour in Japan a week later.

"It was the same conditions, Michael (Schumacher) was the favourite to win with two races to go, he had an engine problem in Suzuka and I recovered the points," said Alonso. "Maybe it can happen. I need to keep pushing." Alonso's car was damaged in a collision with Toro Rosso's Sebastian Vettel, but he said that was not the reason for the crash. "In the car I felt a little bit strange after the touch but I think the accident at the end was because of aquaplaning," he said. If Hamilton wins the championship, either in China or Brazil two weeks later, he will become the first man ever to win the title in his first season in the sport. McLaren boss Ron Dennis pledged equal treatment to both drivers as the championship comes to a climax. "Both Lewis and Fernando have a chance of claiming the title," he said. "We will make sure that they both have the opportunity to do so and look forward to an exciting end to the championship."

link is below,

http://totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=229747

Doesn't help if there's a delayed start (like a red flag restart for example).

Yeah I'm not sure how that works. I thought if they pause the race, the pause counts towards the 2 hours, but I could be wrong. Anyway, you want the race analysis too, so no doubt you will allow more time than 2 hours. That should sort it out!

Words from Alonso himself!

Lewis Admitted He Was Close To Eliminating Some Of His Heroes"

Hehehe Slight typo there.... You make him sound so violent.

Why keep asking him and waste time and energy. He just can't take it seeing his favourite driver getting trashed, and still cant look at the bright side of life that, Alonso can still win the WDC, like last season, Wrong tyre pressure my arse, if Alonso is not whining, some of his fans are!

No matter how Lewis wins the title, guys like him are only going to come out with a conspiracy that Mclaren never supported Alonso. Funny, why should they pay a guy so much to be Lewis's number 2? They have Pedro to do that job.

Number 2? Against equality as long as it is not Hamilton who benefits? It's ok. Nothing new.

But I remain curious precisely because I have not heard anything from Alonso about tyre preasures... and just like the press edits out the worst babels from Hamilton, they make frigging sure to include every inch of nonsense from Alonso.

I thought it was a very good race. The first bit was boring behind the saftey car all the time, just as i was thinking about turning it off, the race got under way and i'm glad i stuck with it. Very action packed, and a lot of carnage.

Great drive by Kimi from the back of the field. Shame he didn't just get 2nd. Good job by Massa as well :lol:

Welcome back SK....

Kubica was erratic, Fisi was crap, Webber was unlucky, Vettel made a dire error.

Kubica's penalty was unfair. Without it he would be the man on 2nd place.

Yep, it did seem unneccassarily harsh. The only thing I can think of is to discourage drivers from interfering in the championship battle - although I don't mean that in anyway to justify the penalty. I vaguely remember this sort of thing being mentioned before in years gone by where drivers have been warned about affecting the championship outcome, though I could be making that up! :lol:

Even so, it still seems harsh to me - just looked like Kubica slid slightly and couldn't avoid Lewis, just a racing incident.

even without the penalty, he still crashed into another driver - he just wasn't that outstanding for me.

:lol: Well, great...all in 1 day we find out I'm Abbas's father, and now rainmaster is mine...crazy crap. Hell, what next, Murray's the son of Andres and Paul?
Nah. Husband of Kay & brother-in-law of you & me!

Nah. Husband of Kay & brother-in-law of you & me!

So that means me, you, and Kay are sibblings? and you and Kay are Abbas's uncle/aunt? So whose my father/mother that is also your father/mother and Kay's father/mother?

And is it considered incest to talk lovingly to your brother-in-law on Windows Live :mf_tongue::P

So that means me, you, and Kay are sibblings? and you and Kay are Abbas's uncle/aunt? So whose my father/mother that is also your father/mother and Kay's father/mother?

And is it considered incest to talk lovingly to your brother-in-law on Windows Live :mf_tongue::P

OK. I'll log on now!

OK. I'll log on now!

Are you suggesting incest?!?!?!? :o:huh::nono1:

Bad. I know when your 14 and horny as hell...but really...you can do A LOT better than me...

OK, I watched the (*&&^&^%## race until 2:30 am, and I still have some unanswered questions:

1) How come Robert was penalized for following a racing line, while it was Hamilton who went wide and then cut across apex?

2) How come RK was penalized for a similar move he was NOT penalized in Sepang (lost a wing to Heidfeld) and for which Heidfeld WAS NOT penalized at Nurburgring?

3) Does ANYONE feels that HKs explanation for a sudden burst of performance after a dismal quali due to dry set up was, well, lacking credibility ("see, we had this dry set up, but we put ultra wet tires, and we get this performance that prevented a FERRARI from passing me...")??????????

4) Did anyone else feel like giving the Kid (Vettel) a hug and a big cup of hot cocoa (I swear to God I felt like doing it, and I am NOT sarcastic- I'm just that kind of a Dad)??

5) How come Hamilton was not penalized for a blatant disregard of the rules which (indirectly)contributed to Webber-Vettel crash? I mean the one about "following the pace car at a steady pace.."

6) Did anyone got that distinct feeling that since BMW shifted their attention to 2008, they seemed to have lost their focus on 2007??

7) Why can Kubica and Massa share a laugh and a handshake after a bit of racing that almost ended both their efforts in the wall, but others have to use expletives and verbal attacks on their fellow drivers?

8) is Hamilton even remotely capable of accepting ANY blame or not pointing fingers when something that looks remarkable like a challenge to him happens on the race track?

9) More importantly WHY CAN'T the FIA????????????? After watching the race, I believe that FIA is THAT close to dispatching a safety car in each race for a sole purpose of assuring that Hamilton gets the WDC.

10( Why was Dennis grinning after Alonso crash???

OK, any takers??

I think you're blind mate. Kubica hit Hamilton pretty hard on the sidepod (if I remember correctly), spinning him out and costing him 4 odd seconds.

Hamilton went wide and cut across apex. have roles been reveresed, be assured LH would not have been penalized.

even without the penalty, he still crashed into another driver - he just wasn't that outstanding for me.

Or Hamilton crashed into him. WhenHeidfeld did the same to Kubi, this place was FULL of people claiming this was just another racing accident.

I din't saw an understeer just Hamilton blocking Kubica from a very high angle when he (hamilton) srewed it up and took too wide attack on a corner and Kubica was taking him over. Either way Kubica got screwed by sterwards really hard in this race.

Exactly what I saw.

:lol: I'm bored so what the hell....

1. In the wet, drivers use different "racing lines". Kubica was at fault because he was behind, came in too fast from a long way back, and slid into LH, who didn't move across that much. Whether he deserved the penalty is another matter.
  2. I don't remember the details very clearly tbh, and clearly they are crucial. From memory I would say the Sepang clash was a racing incident, whereas Fuji was a little more serious, and RK lost out any way in Sepang.
  3. Kimi was faster than Kovi. I haven't heard his explanation tbh, but he was only one place behind his team mate, so I would be inclined to accept it.
  4. :lol: Nope.
  5. Perhaps he made a minor mistake, but he can't be blamed for the Webber-Vettel crash. You might equally well ask why Ferrari weren't penalised for blatant disregard of the rules regarding tyre choice.
  6. I haven't followed them closely, so no, but why not focus on next year? And they made plenty of mistakes at the start of the year too. :lol:
  7. Because of the word "almost". And I want them to attack each other.
  8. Hamilton has admitted making mistakes, notably in Hungary. But any decent racing driver will defend his interests rather than give a fair summary of the facts. Why on earth would he do the latter?
  9. I don't think the FIA is particularly biased in LH's favour. Certainly not to the extent you, perhaps jokingly, suggest. :lol:
  10. I didn't notice. Do you have a video? If he was, don't assume it's because he has favoured Lewis from the start. Perhaps Fernando's threats which lead to Ron's reputation being dragged through the mud and his team being fined and stripped of the WCC they would have earned is the reason, if what you say is true. I'd like to see it though!

A lot of jealous fools on here talking absolute rubbish!

Lewis won the race fair and square - Vettel was not paying attention that is the only reason for his crash -

Accept the result and stop bitching.

<_<

hahahahaha! Yeah, latest I heard God called FIA and told them Hamilton is untouchable, no matter what he does@! Gee, I mean he's been doing that silly Sh!t since the first race this year - weaving all over the track. Oh, I heard Pope got into this one, too!