Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

Japanese 2007 Race Thread

so finally the thread has arrived!

thankfully it's a wet race, good job as well, considering how late i've stayed up!

:clap3::clap3: hear hear, can't wait cause i had to drag myself out of bed early for this!!

Yes I am happy about this - but looks like it will start behind the safety car?

Now that sucks! Wanted to see alonso and hamilton have a go at each other into the first turn !!!!

Now that sucks! Wanted to see alonso and hamilton have a go at each other into the first turn !!!!

I agree... seems we'll have to wait a little longer. It does seem the safety car will be used the rain is still coming down ? Ummm... the race is starting at 530 isnt it? :(

Yeah this race starts at half past the hour.

Forgot about that and got up way too early.

I agree... seems we'll have to wait a little longer. It does seem the safety car will be used the rain is still coming down ? Ummm... the race is starting at 530 isnt it? :(

Well - 6.30 my time..... but as with FP3 and quali yesterday 30 mins can change everything. Hope it does...... wanted to see a great battle today

Yeah this race starts at half past the hour.

Forgot about that and got up way too early.

Yes thats been my classic error... I somehow thought basing the start time on the ITV schedule was a good thing...

Considering its 4:30 till 7:20 you'd expect a 5am start for a possible 2 hour race (with changeable weather conditions / red flags / safety car) you would expect 5 till 7am allowing for 20 mins wrap up. But oh no... they'll get it all done in 1 hour 50...

Classic mistake, and I do feel ITV could have played themselves into trouble. Rain still coming down, extreme wets they reckon, and safety car mainly down to standing water. So I'm guessing safety car out for 3 to 5 laps.

Edit : Scheduled to 7:35 now... least they are a little sensible

Shocking visibility out there on the track... Although whats the track temp? I mean will the water even lift off the track if the cars are putting it in the air?

I just heard and saw on Speed that is raining harder rigth now on the track.

Aghhhhh!!! Don't mention Speed. The hotel where i live is supposed to have Speed TV but since Thursday it's not working. :furious: Well, i allways can have the info on line

Aghhhhh!!! Don't mention Speed. The hotel where i live is supposed to have Speed TV but since Thursday it's not working. :furious: Well, i allways can have the info on line

We'll try to keep you updated but probably I will forget about internet for a while.

It's raining, but it doesn't look that bad viability wise... Though we didn't have the best look.

Wow mates... it seems it's going to be taugh just keeping the cars on the track. Enything can happen today... Sure more than one safety car situation. I was praying for this, God hears me!!! :lol:

We'll try to keep you updated but probably I will forget about internet for a while.

No worries mate, i do understand ;) Anyhow i allways have www.formula1.com

Wow mates... it seems it's going to be taugh just keeping the cars on the track. Enything can happen today... Sure more than one safety car situation. I was praying for this, God hears me!!! :lol:

I don't care about all that as long as Ferrari Kimi get the best posible result and to me that is Kimi winning the race and both Mcheatren out of the race.