Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

Japanese 2007 Race Thread

Ruben reports no rear grip going to the track, so thats not good. I reckon we will see 5+ laps behind the safety car to start with then?

Edit: Confirmed race starts behind the safety car.

It's official they will start behind the safety car.

Good news... I was afraid both Ferraris could jump Fernando at the start

Think most guys went out on inters (wets) so think they will switch to the "extreme wets" now

they certainly need extreme wets in these conditions...

We have LIVE pictures in Oz ............ I'm very happy :D:clap3::D

cool

Hola Kiko!

En Panama. estuve en el foro anterirmente...acuerdate

hahah... me acuerdo de ti perfectamente pero no recordaba que vivieras alli. Ok, a ver que pasa hoy...

I hate safety car starts....... They're big boys.. 'best in the world'.... What are they being paid to do?

Now the race is about to start - thoughts? I'm kinda hoping for a Hamilton win, with Alonso back somewhere, maybe Raikkonen 2nd...

I hate safety car starts....... They're big boys.. 'best in the world'.... What are they being paid to do?

Problem is that the cars wont stay on the track without it at the moment.

Now the race is about to start - thoughts? I'm kinda hoping for a Hamilton win, with Alonso back somewhere, maybe Raikkonen 2nd...

Alonso 1st, Kimi 2nd, with a Massa DNF and hoping for a Hammy 10th place

Ferraris are on intermediates - reckoning safety car will be out for a really long time!

Edit: Ferrari off the road... Massa Spun off

Oh dear - Charlie Whiting told them all to start on Full Wets - So Ferrari will get the black and orange flag meaning their car is unsafe. Massa repassed the car that went past him...

Massa pitting for full wets now... Looks like Charlie Whiting is getting them... crazy decision Ferrari trying to pull a fast one and caught out!!!

Ferraris are on intermediates - reckoning safety car will be out for a really long time!

Edit: Ferrari off the road... Massa Spun off

Oh dear - Charlie Whiting told them all to start on Full Wets - So Ferrari will get the black and orange flag meaning their car is unsafe. Massa repassed the car that went past him...

s##t.... :(