Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Driver Of The Day

Driver of the Day  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the driver for this race?

• Hamilton
    • Kova
    • Kimi
    • DC
    • Fisi
    • Massa
    • Kubica
    • Luizii
    • Other

Has to be Lewis for me. I'm not a fan, but he did so much today - especially after that hit from Kubica. It was the near perfect wet race.

Of course it is Kova, Massa made too many mistakes, Lewis was unchallenged but handled pressure well & also did a silly restart, Vettel would of been without his mistake, Kimi made a few too many errors - but was very ballsy. DC inherited too much, Kubica was poor. As for Liuzzi, eh.

So Heikki wins it.

Sutil is a good contender.

Heiki for me..also great race for Lewis...

As for Massa....welll the guy still needs to learn how to drive a car in wet.

It's Liuzzi. ;)

Anyone but Vettel.

Because he collided with fernando???Anyway, i think kovalainen was stunning today...

Lewis Hamilton no doubt. To repeat from the race day thread, after taking a shunt, he got on with the job and drove what seems to be a World Driver Championship decider. It doesn't get much better than that!

Mark Webber without hesitation is my "Driver of the Day" awesome performance. Keep your chin up Mark your time will come.

Because he collided with fernando???Anyway, i think kovalainen was stunning today...

No because it is spelt wrong.

Mark Webber without hesitation is my "Driver of the Day" awesome performance. Keep your chin up Mark your time will come.

Yep I agree, he would have won today. No mistakes in demanding conditions, great strategy, just unlucky.

Driver of the day has to be Vettel! for taking Mark out of the pressure he might have caused on Lewis! :lol:

Just kidding!

Driver of the day has to be Mark, I am not surprised by what Lewis did, actually I expected him to be rock solid.

Some good team has to take Webber in, or Redbull needs to give him a car that is really good. I see Mark to be in the same level as other top drivers. Fantastic performance from Kimi.

Yep I agree, he would have won today. No mistakes in demanding conditions, great strategy, just unlucky.

:lol: He had more than a chance, but you can't guarantee it. Lets not get to silly.

^_^ !Sorry if i was too "aggressive" but it's so hard to accept what happened today.... :(:no:

^_^ !Sorry if i was too "aggressive" but it's so hard to accept what happened today.... :(:no:

It's okay, I'd never vote Liuzzi as that would involve a backlash of gloating from Andres about how Vettel hit Webber out and Liuzzi beat him...

I fear it is coming anyway. ;)

:lol: He had more than a chance, but you can't guarantee it. Lets not get to silly.

Come on mate, he had the best chance of anyone. As I said in the other topic if MW pressured LH he may have let him pass considering the circumstances.

It's okay, I'd never vote Liuzzi as that would involve a backlash of gloating from Andres about how Vettel hit Webber out and Liuzzi beat him...

I fear it is coming anyway. ;)

:lol:

Come on mate, he had the best chance of anyone. As I said in the other topic if MW pressured LH he may have let him pass considering the circumstances.

I mentioned he had a good chance, but again, you can't guarantee it, lol.

No point arguing or discussing if's & maybes, whats done is done.

Nothing can be guaranteed, especially in F1 - I would have thought the race we just watched proved that.

Mark Webber by 1000 miles, if only he finished...

I would have liked to have seen Vettel finish too but anyway, he'll learn from that, he'll also learn that that will probally be the only time that he will cart a STR to a realistic Podium opprotunity (without having the PS2 F106 game on the easy option). :lol:

Also a shout must surely go out for Lewis, Kova, Both the Red boys, DC, Toino, and both the Spyker drivers.

Oh and I almost forgot, Jenson Button for holding down 5th for 3 or so laps without a front wing...

^^ A little harsh and a bit of cheap shot! That young bloke would be gutted knowing what he has done, surely thats enough. To hear that kind of response is a disgrace.

However, you may have to clarify your response as I take into account your membership status. As it reads ' Forum Idiot'.

why? if anyone has an accident well its the car behind thats almost always at fault.

So why shouldn't Vettel get a penalty?

Kubica got one too when he was clearly Rambo when he smashed into Louie Louie.