Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Driver Of The Day

Driver of the Day  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the driver for this race?

• Hamilton
    • Kova
    • Kimi
    • DC
    • Fisi
    • Massa
    • Kubica
    • Luizii
    • Other

Didn't Mark spue up inside his own crash helmet during that long Safety car peroid?

cos he was so sick.

Now thats courage..

thats one of many reasons why I adore that Man!

for that he Easily deserves Driver of the day!

Kimi came from last to 3rd in terrible conditions, Hamilton had a clear road in front of him most of the race therefore better visibility so Kimi is my driver of the day ;)

Didn't Mark spue up inside his own crash helmet during that long Safety car peroid?

cos he was so sick.

Now thats courage..

thats one of many reasons why I adore that Man!

for that he Easily deserves Driver of the day!

Yep he was driving with vomit in his helmet.

Webber being the excellent fit driver he is wasn't distracted by it. ;):clap3:

yeah but I'm sure that It would have been annoying to him ay

For me Vettel. In 2nd place & was very unfortunate to collide with Webber who could've got my vote. Massa 2nd after starting terribly & moving up to 6th, luckily, Kovvy goes 3rd for getting Renault's 1st & could be only podium of the season!

Can't wait for China as that's a long & challenging circuit & only 2 or less hours from Japan meeaning it'll be on next week :D !

For me Vettel. In 2nd place & was very unfortunate to collide with Webber who could've got my vote. Massa 2nd after starting terribly & moving up to 6th, luckily, Kovvy goes 3rd for getting Renault's 1st & could be only podium of the season!

Can't wait for China as that's a long & challenging circuit & only 2 or less hours from Japan meeaning it'll be on next week :D !

he wasn't unfortunate he made a rookie error - He has admitted that he was watching Lewis instead of the track. We've all done in normal driving when you spot an attractive person on the pavement, have a good look then realise that you have nearly crashed into the car in front - If you haven't, I have many times.

Seb's error was huge and may end up costing the team millions of $ - Seb is a rookie Like Lewis, the difference is how they handle pressure and Seb's was found wanting today.

Sad but true

Driver of the day today was Vettel by far. For taking Alonso of the track. Other than that. Hamilton was faultless. His only overall fault, it that he drives for Mclaren. *****Sorry to all the Mclaren fans******

Drivers of the day for me were Lewis, Kovy & Kimi - d#ckhead of the day goes to Seb & Kubi

:lol: You are too harsh on the Kid.

:lol: You are too harsh on the Kid.

No he isn't. That quote made my day.

As a way to show my thanks, driver of the day goes to Lewis Hamilton.

I understand you didnt get enough sleep! :P

No I did...on my TV I saw Scott Speed take out a midget (800hp for 800 lbs...even an F1 car can't do that...they're faster than every racecar that isn't a drag racer) sponsored by Red Bull and Bobby Santos, III. take out his midget, too, and they battled wheel to wheel in the Japanese Grand Prix of Indianapolis at the O'Reilly Raceway Park and Santos won by 0.0003 seconds, but Scott got driver of the day because it was his first time in a midget...

For me Massa was the highlight...

His last lap overtaking was phenomenal...

he went off the track and still finished in front of Kubica

And besides that he got a drive throught and got many times out the track, he traveled the pit lane four (4) times and he still managed to finish six, fighting till the end, so he got my vote, Kove did an exeptional job too, but he didn't find all the problems that Massa faced so IMO Massa is the man of the day.

Seb. He finally proved y Mario n Schumi trust him so much... He made a mistake but all drivers make at some point. He was in pressure, and he's probably been all along, if u pay attention to what Mark said after race. That was disgusting, as most of things that come from him. *sorry to any mark fan, i'm so angry now*

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_new...es_art_id=32981

I think Mark is well within his rights to be angered by Seb's driving today. Reading between the lines I think they were racing each other as some sort of inter team rivalry. It would appear that Mark leapfrogged Seb at some point in the race and the young Rookie was eager to regain the place.

A racing incident that could have been avoided if both teams, Torro Rosso in particular, had advised their drivers to hold station.

Last year it was agreed that drivers should not brake suddenly when SC were deployed. Vettel and Webber has admitted that it was Hamilton maneuvres what made them crash.

we all know lewis wouldn't b penalized even if he went in the pit lane from opposite side for a pitstop.

we all know lewis wouldn't b penalized even if he went in the pit lane from opposite side for a pitstop.

You are probably right, but he doesn't tend to make telling mistakes in the first place. Drivers like Lewis are able to concentrate when it matters most - that way they make very few mistakes - Tiger Woods has the same ability.

Definately Kovalainen, then Kimi anddddddd perhaps Hamilton. Kovalainen made no mistakes AT ALL, he was quick and kept Kimi behind him even though Kimi charged like mad. Kimi on the other hand saves what he could after the tyre fiasco.

You are probably right, but he doesn't tend to make telling mistakes in the first place. Drivers like Lewis are able to concentrate when it matters most - that way they make very few mistakes - Tiger Woods has the same ability.

i dont think it was a mistake. i'm convinced it he knew exactly what he was doin...

Definately Kovalainen, then Kimi anddddddd perhaps Hamilton. Kovalainen made no mistakes AT ALL, he was quick and kept Kimi behind him even though Kimi charged like mad. Kimi on the other hand saves what he could after the tyre fiasco.

Kovy impresses me with his understated approach - The guy is very fast and has handled the pressure very well in his first season. I rate him above the likes of Kubica and Vettel and think he definitely has the ability to challenge for WDC's in the future.

Renault have a gem

:thbup:

Last year it was agreed that drivers should not brake suddenly when SC were deployed. Vettel and Webber has admitted that it was Hamilton maneuvres what made them crash.

:lol:

Even Schumi and Senna used to make mistakes quite regularly. Perhaps in Senna's day it was easier to make mistakes, given they had far fewer driver aids, but still, he used to have quite a few crashes. Schumi's inability to cope with pressure was legendary of course. Lewis's poise under fire is remarkable. Finally, I thought Pat Symmonds had the quote of the day, about two rookies being first and second in an unusually treacherous race. What does that tell us about the old hands in F1?