Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Driver Of The Day

Driver of the Day  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the driver for this race?

• Hamilton
    • Kova
    • Kimi
    • DC
    • Fisi
    • Massa
    • Kubica
    • Luizii
    • Other

Im really gutted for Vettel. He did an amazing job and in such a bad car. Imagine him in a better machine I mean he was quicker than Hamilton. But I knew he was going to hit Webber I could tell because a lap before the incident it nearly happened at the hairpin. But Its all due to his inexperience but he is definitly my driver of the day joint with Hamilton.

Alonso disappointed me today, and Raikonnen was great but I felt Vettel and Hammy were better.

A shout out to Sutil aswell. He scored a point :D

Me, gotta say Lewis Hamilton. I have seen many many wet races over the years and have to say this one ranks up there with one of the best drives ever. Consider as well that Hamilton had only had 500km wet practice in an F1 car and you have a great great ride.

There were many tremendous drives as well. Gotta give huge credit to Felipe Massa. 3 pits and 3rd place up until 'team orders to pit'. Raikkonen for pushing right to the end although he did make a few trips off course. Kovalainen for consistency and so on.

Barklay

F1 ToGo for news and views

No he isn't. That quote made my day.

As a way to show my thanks, driver of the day goes to Lewis Hamilton.

No I did...on my TV I saw Scott Speed take out a midget (800hp for 800 lbs...even an F1 car can't do that...they're faster than every racecar that isn't a drag racer) sponsored by Red Bull and Bobby Santos, III. take out his midget, too, and they battled wheel to wheel in the Japanese Grand Prix of Indianapolis at the O'Reilly Raceway Park and Santos won by 0.0003 seconds, but Scott got driver of the day because it was his first time in a midget...

I am sure you slept well! :P

Clearly Vettel was da maan today.

Indeed! He has a lot of time to learn... the problem is he is learning in F1!!! He needs some seasons in A1 or Indy series before not after F1! But that

Last year it was agreed that drivers should not brake suddenly when SC were deployed. Vettel and Webber has admitted that it was Hamilton maneuvres what made them crash.

I believe Webber didn't mention that, its simply Vettel was too close to Webber.

Secondly, he should use different line from the car in front of him i.e. one left and the other right, and vice versa to avoid collision.

He didn't do both to avoid accident.

I believe Webber didn't mention that, its simply Vettel was too close to Webber.

Secondly, he should use different line from the car in front of him i.e. one left and the other right, and vice versa to avoid collision.

He didn't do both to avoid accident.

You do speak a lot of sense when it comes to anything other than FIArari and Schumi! :clap3:

Kovi an Webbs. Both handled themselves beautifully in those conditions. I can't believe Vettel didn't keep a buffer zone between himself and Webber. Maybe his team should take some of the blame for not telling him to ease off. A 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 8th place for the redbull family would've been an amazing result.

Voted Kimi

coming from back of grid with lots of hurdles is gr8 compared to running in a clear track like lewis....

if only they started with correct set of tyres....grrr...

Safety car driver once again.

He did almost as many laps as the pilots and never had one incident unlike others. ;)

Of course it is Kova, Massa made too many mistakes, Lewis was unchallenged but handled pressure well & also did a silly restart, Vettel would of been without his mistake, Kimi made a few too many errors - but was very ballsy. DC inherited too much, Kubica was poor. As for Liuzzi, eh.

Kubica was much better than Kovalainen in this race. He overtook some drivers, including Fisichella and Kovalainen, then he faced drive through penalty after touching Hamilton. Kubica would be on 2nd place if he didn't get the penalty.

I dont know why Stewards are treating hamilton as worlds most valuable virgin? anyone touches him gets either penalty or if he is in trouble they lift him upto track

I can't say between Kovy and Kimi.. but Kimi is like.. he made a lot of mistakes but still got a podium and from being the "dead last" as Marc Gene said.. but Kovy did great, and for a rookie he was flawless... so I vote Heikki closely followed by Kimi.

anyone who can't see what Kimi did yesterday is either blind or needs a reality check!

and I meant that in the nicest way :D

I did credit him in one of my posts yesterday, that was a ballsy move from him over david. But I enjoyed Massa vs Kubica more than seeing my two favourite drivers on the podium. :clap3:

I dont know why Stewards are treating hamilton as worlds most valuable virgin? anyone touches him gets either penalty or if he is in trouble they lift him upto track

:lol:

Maybe, he is ? :lol:

I did credit him in one of my posts yesterday, that was a ballsy move from him over david. But I enjoyed Massa vs Kubica more than seeing my two favourite drivers on the podium. :clap3:

Have to say that was my move of the day. One minute there was just spray the next you saw Kimi emerging going right around the outside of David and taking the place...

:clap3::clap3:

What we did'nt see is prior to overtaking Coulthard, he also overtook Heidfeld and Fisischella!!!!!

What we did'nt see is prior to overtaking Coulthard, he also overtook Heidfeld and Fisischella!!!!!

Guess what? I just saw the highlights and I did see those two overtakings. I have a feeling that Kimi could have won the race perhaps. I don't think Massa could have, as we saw a lot of offs from him. Massa needs some taming, but I enjoyed his battle with Kubica.

Have to say that was my move of the day. One minute there was just spray the next you saw Kimi emerging going right around the outside of David and taking the place...

:clap3::clap3:

No! For me it was Massa vs Kubica!

Kubica was much better than Kovalainen in this race. He overtook some drivers, including Fisichella and Kovalainen, then he faced drive through penalty after touching Hamilton. Kubica would be on 2nd place if he didn't get the penalty.

Penalty or no penalty he sill made an error and hit Alonso, his performance was not outstanding at all - also got passed by Massa at the end.

Kubica driver of day? I think not.

Scott Speed.
Ahh the good ol' days of Scott Speed! Wait, what days???
:lol: You are too harsh on the Kid.
I agree. Fed Up will eventually embarrass Hammy to death with all his sticking up for him!