Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Driver Of The Day

Driver of the Day  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the driver for this race?

• Hamilton
    • Kova
    • Kimi
    • DC
    • Fisi
    • Massa
    • Kubica
    • Luizii
    • Other

Ahh the good ol' days of Scott Speed! Wait, what days???

ARCA debut on Saturday. Hell yeah, bitch!

Guess what? I just saw the highlights and I did see those two overtakings. I have a feeling that Kimi could have won the race perhaps. I don't think Massa could have, as we saw a lot of offs from him. Massa needs some taming, but I enjoyed his battle with Kubica.

You saw it!!!

lucky b#####d!!! :lol:

You saw it!!!

lucky b#####d!!! :lol:

Yep, I saw it. Anyways its frustrating to see all those latest videos disappear from youtube. GREEDY b#####d TICLKLESTONE!

:furious:

Guess what? I just saw the highlights and I did see those two overtakings. I have a feeling that Kimi could have won the race perhaps. I don't think Massa could have, as we saw a lot of offs from him. Massa needs some taming, but I enjoyed his battle with Kubica.

Kimi seemed to have more off than Massa....

Kimi seemed to have more off than Massa....

Massa more offs than Kimi.... I'm quite suprised that you let bias dictate some of your postings goferrarigo, from your first post in this thread, it's not like I know you that way...

Massa more offs than Kimi....

yeah agreed. Massa went off more than kimi...Massa needs to improve his ability to drive in wet condition. although his overtake of kubi was stunning..but still that was the only part he did well during whole race.

yeah agreed. Massa went off more than kimi...Massa needs to improve his ability to drive in wet condition. although his overtake of kubi was stunning..but still that was the only part he did well during whole race.

it made his race "look good"

Massa more offs than Kimi.... I'm quite suprised that you let bias dictate some of your postings goferrarigo, from your first post in this thread, it's not like I know you that way...

Not bias... it just seemed Kimi was off more than Massa... The feed i saw focused more on Kimi than on Massa, and he made quite a few, while they hardly showed any off my Massa so....thus my assumptions...