Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Can Someone Explain To Me

I missed this race as i was busy testing out my new Go Kart. I was annoyed that i would miss the formula 1 but i didnt expect it to me a great race. Can someone explain to me how Coulthard managed to finish 4th from starting 12th. Im not ashamed to admitt that i didnt even expect him to score points today and i certainly didnt expect him to make the podium. Can someone explain to me Coulthard's race in detail :)

I missed this race as i was busy testing out my new Go Kart. I was annoyed that i would miss the formula 1 but i didnt expect it to me a great race. Can someone explain to me how Coulthard managed to finish 4th from starting 12th. Im not ashamed to admitt that i didnt even expect him to score points today and i certainly didnt expect him to make the podium. Can someone explain to me Coulthard's race in detail :)

Well in summary, starting the race under safety car, a few front runners bumping into each other, heidfeld,button, kubisa got a driver through for spinning lewis. fernando crashed (bringing out another safety car) webber in second have vettel (in third) drive into the back of him and taking them both out.......

Well in summary, starting the race under safety car, a few front runners bumping into each other, heidfeld,button, kubisa got a driver through for spinning lewis. fernando crashed (bringing out another safety car) webber in second have vettel (in third) drive into the back of him and taking them both out.......

..........or to sum it up, it was due to luck not skill.................................

Brazil 2001

Hungary 2006

I think you mean Brazil 2003. 2006 Hungary wasn't luck either, Great drive from Button ffs.

Coulthards position was all to do with Vettel taking out Webber + A few other incidents. He wasn't bad, but he didn't do anything special, or deserving of 4th, whilst Webber was faster than Hamilton and looking for a win.

I think you mean Brazil 2003.

Yeah thats what i meant.

Coulthards position was all to do with Vettel taking out Webber + A few other incidents. He wasn't bad, but he didn't do anything special, or deserving of 4th, whilst Webber was faster than Hamilton and looking for a win.

Well i cant really argue with you as i didnt see the race. Though i thoroughly recommend people find a Go Kart which can go 100 kph (or 62 mph) and thrash it around a circuit for a couple of hours :D

He does well when you don't watch a race.

Coulthard drove brilliantly. His experience was broaght to the fore as he showed exrteme skill in driving in those terribly difficult conditions. Did you see Coulthard go off the track in the race?? I don't think so!

Hamilton = off the track

Kimi = off

Massa = off

Alonso = off

....and the rest of them!!

Well done for a brilliant well deserved 4th Coulthard!!

Great Job Hamilton! You held it together...just!!

He does well when you don't watch a race.

So whats the moral of the story?

Coulthard drove brilliantly. His experience was broaght to the fore as he showed exrteme skill in driving in those terribly difficult conditions. Did you see Coulthard go off the track in the race?? I don't think so!

Hamilton = off the track

Kimi = off

Massa = off

Alonso = off

....and the rest of them!!

Well done for a brilliant well deserved 4th Coulthard!!

Great Job Hamilton! You held it together...just!!

The TV guy did not focus on DC at all in my feed, so don't know if he went off or stayed on the track

So whats the moral of the story?

The TV guy did not focus on DC at all in my feed, so don't know if he went off or stayed on the track

Yeah the telecast was crap like usual, seemed like Hamilton was the only driver in the race. Still can't believe how biased those commentators are. <_<