Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Happy Birthday Yoda

Happy Birthday Yoda :clap3::clap3::clap3: Now go shoot some cans

We're seeing a glut of birthdays.

It's better to have a single thread named "Happy Birthday". Whoever wants to be greeted on his/her b'day, can hop to the generic thread & come away smiling stupidly.

Oh well, happy returns, yoda!

We're seeing a glut of birthdays.

It's better to have a single thread named "Happy Birthday". Whoever wants to be greeted on his/her b'day, can hop to the generic thread & come away smiling stupidly.

Oh well, happy returns, yoda!

No that's no fun.

And happy birthday to Yoda!

Happy birthday indeeed!

Can we get drunk now?

Nope, you are flying the plane :nono1:

Yoda is very busy at the moment but I'll let him know this thread is here. We went out camping/fishing for his birthday and froze our nuts off. Good thing he brought along a barely legal bottle of scotch.

Hi to all, and many thanks for the well-wishing.

I had some family emergencies to attend to (in Michigan; I live in California ...) with my wife's family; unfortunately, between raining, then pouring, then having the other shoe drop (to the non-native English-speakers, sorry for the ugly idiom there) it's been a hellish 72 or so hours (and actually, last week pretty much sucked too...)

At any rate, I'm home now. What Mike failed to mention, besides freezing various parts off and enjoying the barely-legal Scotch, was the worst part: in two days of fishing, not only did we not catch anything, we literally had no bites ... Strangest fishing trip I've ever taken. But, it was still an awesome weekend, and definitely had me in a better mood for the travails that followed than I would have been in.

So, again, thanks to all.

:beer22:

Belated felicitations. Hope your memory of it is suitably foggy.

Hi to all, and many thanks for the well-wishing.

I had some family emergencies to attend to (in Michigan; I live in California ...) with my wife's family; unfortunately, between raining, then pouring, then having the other shoe drop (to the non-native English-speakers, sorry for the ugly idiom there) it's been a hellish 72 or so hours (and actually, last week pretty much sucked too...)

At any rate, I'm home now. What Mike failed to mention, besides freezing various parts off and enjoying the barely-legal Scotch, was the worst part: in two days of fishing, not only did we not catch anything, we literally had no bites ... Strangest fishing trip I've ever taken. But, it was still an awesome weekend, and definitely had me in a better mood for the travails that followed than I would have been in.

So, again, thanks to all.

:beer22:

Sounds like you went to Bishop or close bye.