Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5P33D3V1L

How F1 Should Be!

NO GUYZEZ BADZZ F1 SHOULDZZ BE NO FIARARIZZZ ONZZ THE GRIDZZZ THEN ITZZZZ FUNZZZZ.

In all seriousness, if F1 was like that more often, I'd actually watch it.

Awesome footage, and I've spent all day wondering why Massa wasn't penalised for the very last run off going onto the main straight - looked as though he was behind going into the bend and gained the place off the track. But having seen that, how the hell would they figure who gained? - and where! Fantastic!

Great battle. But you mean how F1 should be more often, since the example you've given is from modern F1 already.

Onboard shots make it awesome. And nobody is crying about anything, that's most important, considering what the other ballerinas do in the field. Massa and Kubica made the sport look good.

Onboard shots make it awesome. And nobody is crying about anything, that's most important, considering what the other ballerinas do in the field. Massa and Kubica made the sport look good.

yeah it was indeed great, i wonder how many times the cameras miss battles like that :eusa_think:

yeah it was indeed great, i wonder how many times the cameras miss battles like that :eusa_think:

Yeah I thought that because several times in the race people traded places and never seeing how and same with accidents. But being a director for a race like that must be crazy and very difficult but in all fairness he did quite well to get most of the action.

the problem with most of the overtaking was probuably that they had it on camera but there was so much spray that they would just have had to say" trust us, its happening you just cant see" :)

Actually, that video gave us a clean picture of what actually happened, but it looked really agressive on normal footage (not onboard), well, it was fantastic, that was the best piece of racing this season, Damn, I am forgetting that guy JPM! :unsure:

could someone upload the video to Rapidshare or some other hosting site? i decided to turn my back on the race and go on the computer during the last few laps and missed this whole thing :rolleyes:

could someone upload the video to Rapidshare or some other hosting site? i decided to turn my back on the race and go on the computer during the last few laps and missed this whole thing :rolleyes:

Just keep trying on youtube. new vids are popping up all over. The most impressing was the fact they laughed afterwards and shook hands. this was perfect. Well, almost- it WOULD be perfect if Kubi kept that sixth place... :huh: When he lost it, I knew how Vettel felt...

Just keep trying on youtube. new vids are popping up all over. The most impressing was the fact they laughed afterwards and shook hands. this was perfect. Well, almost- it WOULD be perfect if Kubi kept that sixth place... :huh: When he lost it, I knew how Vettel felt...

here is a working (Monday at 11:30 pm) link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuxOv2kvjA4

the links there and to save the video you can u can type "save youtube videos" in the youtube search bar and get instructions...

If you have any troubles just pm me...