Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

This Is A Joke

What the ****?

Biffle did not win. Bowyer won. Hell, you know how you know Bowyer one? Jeff Gordon said he did. Now, Gordon is ahead of Bowyer in points (P2 to Bowyer's P3), and his teammate is P1...and had Bowyer been credited with the win, Bowyer would be ahead of Gordon in points and maybe ahead of Johnson. So Gordon is arguing a ruling even though it'd work out to his disadvantage.

I don't get it. Biffle did not maintain the pace. What if Biffle blew a tire, crashed, and crossed the line backwards in P4? Then would he have been the winner, too? What the hell is this? NASCAR a legitimate sanction? You mean, just randomly saying "Hell, the fourth place guy won"? Making up the rules as you go? Creating controversy just so pictures of your cars and sponsors are in the newspaper? Is it that you don't want Clint Bowyer to be the champion when you could have perfect personality-less whiner Jimmie Johnson so beautifully represent your sport? Or Jeff Gordon, one of the few drivers left that deserves respect? But god forbid the Kansas kid with a bit of an edge win, right? And god forbid Jack Daniel's hard liquor be advertised. No, no. The car with the duck on it should win, cuz then the kiddies will be like "DUCKIE YAY" and now you've won the future generation, right, NASCAR? Won their money, right? Don't want alcohol sponsors to win, right? Don't want to sell merchandise that advertises alcohol? So the kiddies can't buy toy cars, right? Yeah, I get it.

**** you Jim Hunter. **** your Brian France. **** your pretend sanctioning body up the a##.

Hell, I'm adding the extra points to the totals, and I'll tell you who the real champion is. You b#####ds screwed Clint Bowyer out of 20 points is what you did, and screwed him out of the points lead.

What the ****?

Biffle did not win. Bowyer won. Hell, you know how you know Bowyer one? Jeff Gordon said he did. Now, Gordon is ahead of Bowyer in points (P2 to Bowyer's P3), and his teammate is P1...and had Bowyer been credited with the win, Bowyer would be ahead of Gordon in points and maybe ahead of Johnson. So Gordon is arguing a ruling even though it'd work out to his disadvantage.

I don't get it. Biffle did not maintain the pace. What if Biffle blew a tire, crashed, and crossed the line backwards in P4? Then would he have been the winner, too? What the hell is this? NASCAR a legitimate sanction? You mean, just randomly saying "Hell, the fourth place guy won"? Making up the rules as you go? Creating controversy just so pictures of your cars and sponsors are in the newspaper? Is it that you don't want Clint Bowyer to be the champion when you could have perfect personality-less whiner Jimmie Johnson so beautifully represent your sport? Or Jeff Gordon, one of the few drivers left that deserves respect? But god forbid the Kansas kid with a bit of an edge win, right? And god forbid Jack Daniel's hard liquor be advertised. No, no. The car with the duck on it should win, cuz then the kiddies will be like "DUCKIE YAY" and now you've won the future generation, right, NASCAR? Won their money, right? Don't want alcohol sponsors to win, right? Don't want to sell merchandise that advertises alcohol? So the kiddies can't buy toy cars, right? Yeah, I get it.

**** you Jim Hunter. **** your Brian France. **** your pretend sanctioning body up the a##.

Hell, I'm adding the extra points to the totals, and I'll tell you who the real champion is. You b#####ds screwed Clint Bowyer out of 20 points is what you did, and screwed him out of the points lead.

Not saying I agree with it but....

Can't pass on a yellow and as NASCAR officials said... Biffle was moving at a "reasonable" speed... (which in their mind must mean...not stopped)

But I can see other drivers' dissatifacation with the decision.

It was a bull$hit call by NASCAR, refer back to R. Gordon at Montreal.

It was a bull$hit call by NASCAR, refer back to R. Gordon at Montreal.

I got up at 3am for that race as i knew Ambrose would be competitive. Little did i know that Ambrose was going to be taken out by some inbred hick with only afew laps to go :furious:

I got up at 3am for that race as i knew Ambrose would be competitive. Little did i know that Ambrose was going to be taken out by some inbred hick with only afew laps to go :furious:

Take it easy mate...just because someone's an American doesnt' mean they're an inbred hick.

Agreed. Inbred hick is to be reserved for an elite few of us over here. For example, the peope from Northern Missouri/Southern Iowa, which unfortunately includes me.

Take it easy mate...just because someone's an American doesnt' mean they're an inbred hick.
Agreed. Inbred hick is to be reserved for an elite few of us over here. For example, the peope from Northern Missouri/Southern Iowa, which unfortunately includes me.

Ah ok.. I'll just call him a complete and utter w#nker then :D

It was quite questionable.

I think one can argue this:

If Biffle was maintaining a reasonable pace, then by passing him, Bowyer, Johnson, and Mears illegally passed under the yellows, so therefore, they should receive a penalty. However, they did not, so therefore Biffle's pace was not reasonable.

Ah ok.. I'll just call him a complete and utter w#nker then :D

......and this from a bogan :eusa_think:

......and this from a bogan :eusa_think:

A Bogan trumps a w#nker every time. In the history of the world there has only been 1 person to be both a Bogan and a w#nker. Than man is Warrick Capper

capper2_narrowweb__200x335.jpg

With that and Webber's plight, I can imagine your Aussie pride has gotten hit below the belt this week.....

It was quite questionable.

I think one can argue this:

If Biffle was maintaining a reasonable pace, then by passing him, Bowyer, Johnson, and Mears illegally passed under the yellows, so therefore, they should receive a penalty. However, they did not, so therefore Biffle's pace was not reasonable.

[sarcasm]True, but that would be messy. We don't want messy[/sarcasm]

With that and Webber's plight, I can imagine your Aussie pride has gotten hit below the belt this week.....

My pride never falters. I love watching each and every Australian sportsperson play unless there name is either Shane Warne, Layton Hewitt or Greg Norman. A world survey done afew years ago said that Australia is one of the most patriotic nations on the planet and is even more patriotic than Germany in 1940. But unlike Germany we dont like invading anyone we just like beating anyone and everyone on the sporting field. Especially if they are English :D

What the ****?

Eric, this was absolutely legit! I know, I watched "Cars", "Stroker Ace", and "Days of Thunder" !!! What was the line from "Stroker Ace"?? "Upside down across the finish line!!" :rolleyes: