Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

Ode To The Humble Lewis Hamilton

It's scientifically correct that offspring of family members produces handicapp's...what you are talking about it's just plain speculation and rumour...

Don't waste your time, my friend...

After all, you know what people say about the maltese, don't you? That bunch of **** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Too much inbreeding, probably.

when you don't know something the least you can do is search then come with a valid argumnet so maybe you can change my mind,

secondly Maltese people are the best in the world my friend , the small Island of Malta if you look back its history you will end up with your mouth open how rich in histroy Malta is.

secondly i am proud that we (Maltese) always without natural resources kept going and we have a good enough economy, joining the EU, going to change ove rover the Euro so that will create more jobs and stability in our preciuos country, and with all the projects kicking off, to mentioned one impotant is the Smartcity malta , that is going to create 6,500 jobs alone.

this without no natural resources as big countries ...say what the **** you want about Malta...Malta is a treausure in the mediteranean sea....my friend

Malta is attracting investors because we are the best my friend....IT , Pharmateucial, Accounts etc....to state a few....

now go **** yourself with a ****in black c#ckkkkkk.

cheers

when you don't know something the least you can do is search then come with a valid argumnet so maybe you can change my mind,

secondly Maltese people are the best in the world my friend , the small Island of Malta if you look back its history you will end up with your mouth open how rich in histroy Malta is.

secondly i am proud that we (Maltese) always without natural resources kept going and we have a good enough economy, joining the EU, going to change ove rover the Euro so that will create more jobs and stability in our preciuos country, and with all the projects kicking off, to mentioned one impotant is the Smartcity malta , that is going to create 6,500 jobs alone.

this without no natural resources as big countries ...say what the **** you want about Malta...Malta is a treausure in the mediteranean sea....my friend

Malta is attracting investors because we are the best my friend....IT , Pharmateucial, Accounts etc....to state a few....

cheers

get ready for a vacation that you so dearly love....

cheers

Presumably, you are the exception that proves the rule then?

cheers

:lol: That was an easy catch!

Ok, even if I enjoyed working you up with some made up racism of my own, I don't like to read myself posting a racist remark like my last one, even if it was for comedy purposes.

So: I don't have anything against maltese people (and yes, even if I am no expert in Malta, I do know some of its history)

As for you, you didn't improve much. Too many asterisks.

I might take on your offer for black sex. I am a homosexual, communist, black loving, jewish guy. Call the Ku Klux Klan!

Prick.

:lol: That was an easy catch!

Ok, even if I enjoyed working you up with some made up racism of my own, I don't like to read myself posting a racist remark like my last one, even if it was for comedy purposes.

So: I don't have anything against maltese people (and yes, even if I am no expert in Malta, I do know some of its history)

As for you, you didn't improve much. Too many asterisks.

I might take on your offer for black sex. I am a homosexual, communist, black loving, jewish guy. Call the Ku Klux Klan!

Prick.

hey the way you reply i thought so...How intelligent am I...

thanks..

Presumably, you are the exception that proves the rule then?

All i can say since i'm not that full of myself , but yepp i'm good in IT , i love painting, married 2 kids a girl and a boy,good job yeah

i'm satisfied with my life.

and you???

All i can say since i'm not that full of myself , but yepp i'm good in IT , i love painting, married 2 kids a girl and a boy,good job yeah

i'm satisfied with my life.

and you???

Well, I'm not satisfied with your life, if that's what you're asking.

this is adressed to you MURRAY WALKER, first ignorant are you , secondly before you make such statement is better first asking why i made such comments.

since you didn't ask the question because ignorance is part of your day to day life, here is my answer.

if all of you know where malta is then you should know that in the past 5 years Malta is getting invaded by illegal immigrants mainly coming from Africa , i don't have nothing against this culture of people but i have the sense of notice the big difference in it , everyone can say so what ? i will say of course what? because when and this is scinetificaly certifed that when there are mixing of races there a big percentage ( not that big but the possiblity is there ) that new born can be handicapped( Disable), if there is a small margin of this possibility i am against at all odds.

now here in Malta everyday 50 illegal migrants arrive you have to notice the capacity of Malta we can cope with it for sure, but even now we are part of Europe

no EU member came to Malta so they can accomodate them in more indusrtial countries such as England , france , German etc...., then when a |Mlaltese fisherman was passing with his vettel accross Libya and Malta he saw imigrants at sea holding with a fishfarm , the maltese fisherman decided not to help them, even knowing EU constituion say you need to help them , then all of a sudden pictures through a heloicopter came out on the interantional media saying shame on Malta , how can u be so shelfish when first ALL the big european countries like ENgland etc.... stole everything from Africa made african people slaves now with all africa problems because of europeans put the blame and critices us for not helping them .

so i mentioned this story because islands like Lampedusa and Malta can continue this influss without europe help accomodate more illegal imigrants,

secondly you told me not to be racist, ok then but here in malta these people before they get thier permit to stay, they are getting married with Mlatese girls ( Fat Girls) and you will come to me saying it is love etc..they are doing kids etc...

yepp i am against at all odds and i even against TuRKEY to join the EU ....

cheers

Kenneth.

Are you for real? I have never heard so much B.S. You definitly need to seek some professional help!!! Not only are you a racist but you are also mentally impaired. All countries have an immagration policy that enables people from all over the world to immagrate to countries that hold the idea of freedom from oppression. Your comments towards people with disabilities is also very demeaning, but not to the people you're talking about, but to yourself. To express yourself in this manner shows not only are you ignorant but also truly flawed in your thinking process. Your parents must be very proud of the ignorant son they have raised. I wish you luck in your very shallow life, and god help us if you ever have children!! What a loser!!! :nono1:

Are you for real? I have never heard so much B.S. You definitly need to seek some professional help!!! Not only are you a racist but you are also mentally impaired. All countries have an immagration policy that enables people from all over the world to immagrate to countries that hold the idea of freedom from oppression. Your comments towards people with disabilities is also very demeaning, but not to the people you're talking about, but to yourself. To express yourself in this manner shows not only are you ignorant but also truly flawed in your thinking process. Your parents must be very proud of the ignorant son they have raised. I wish you luck in your very shallow life, and god help us if you ever have children!! What a loser!!! :nono1:

i would like to answer the photocopy of einstein here, once i did research about the matter and i found out that mixed races was one of the elemnts of disability, so i am talking aBOUT WHAT I FOUND . then about all countries with policies of freedom oppression i know all countries have these policies even Malta but that doesn't mean first if it is good, secondly that i have to agree with it. if you are so stupid that because you were raised with those principals but maybe you don't agree with it but still say so becuase of your parents, society etc..then good for you.

i search for my ideas i don't practice my parents ideas.

i don't know who is sick from me and you .

i would like to answer the photocopy of einstein here, once i did research about the matter and i found out that mixed races was one of the elemnts of disability, so i am talking aBOUT WHAT I FOUND . then about all countries with policies of freedom oppression i know all countries have these policies even Malta but that doesn't mean first if it is good, secondly that i have to agree with it. if you are so stupid that because you were raised with those principals but maybe you don't agree with it but still say so becuase of your parents, society etc..then good for you.

i search for my ideas i don't practice my parents ideas.

i don't know who is sick from me and you .

Do you still have the research? Are you able to tell us what % of the element of disability was due to mixed race genes compared to the other elements? Do you also have the information on which races mixing were more prone to disability, according to your research, etc, etc ?

If you have searched for your own ideas and this is the best you can come up with, then maybe it would have been better for you to practice your parents' ideas.

Do you still have the research? Are you able to tell us what % of the element of disability was due to mixed race genes compared to the other elements? Do you also have the information on which races mixing were more prone to disability, according to your research, etc, etc ?

If you have searched for your own ideas and this is the best you can come up with, then maybe it would have been better for you to practice your parents' ideas.

I will try to get where i get that from, all i remeber when i found out about it , is that sweden was taken into consideration that they have the least disable % , and sweden are the most country that doesn't mix it race.

but still i don't know why all this fuss, ok you don't agree with me so, by the way i have black people friends of mine, i'm not a monster that once i see a black person i spit on him,

the issue is that i use my head before i come to conclusions, not because mine told me something i abide .

if all of you think i'm wrong prove me wrong.

cu

So a drag racist is................. no, I don't think we'll go there.

So a drag racist is................. no, I don't think we'll go there.

:lol:

Arguing with Kenneth is like juggling with Molotov c#cktails, it's a matter of when, not if things will blow up.

I will try to get where i get that from, all i remeber when i found out about it , is that sweden was taken into consideration that they have the least disable % , and sweden are the most country that doesn't mix it race.

but still i don't know why all this fuss, ok you don't agree with me so, by the way i have black people friends of mine, i'm not a monster that once i see a black person i spit on him,

the issue is that i use my head before i come to conclusions, not because mine told me something i abide .

if all of you think i'm wrong prove me wrong.

cu

Well, I hope you do find it. The comment about Sweden taken in isolation means nothing, there could be many contributing factors, however, I will await your research.

The fuss is because you could have called him a ****in idiot, a ****in ugly idiot, a ****in arrogant idiot, etc, etc. However, by calling him a ****in black idiot, the insinuation is that there is something inferior or derogatory about being black, like it's something to be mocked. How can somebody, who is supposedly doing as well as you are, not see that?

Would they still be your friends if they knew your underlying thoughts? Have you ever said to them that you are racist, because everyone is, according to you?

I am not sure what you are asking to be proven?

Arguing with Kenneth is like juggling with Molotov c#cktails, it's a matter of when, not if things will blow up.

I must say, you are surprisingly (actually, maybe not so surprisingly :naughty: ) chipper lately, Cav!

Well, I hope you do find it. The comment about Sweden taken in isolation means nothing, there could be many contributing factors, however, I will await your research.

The fuss is because you could have called him a ****in idiot, a ****in ugly idiot, a ****in arrogant idiot, etc, etc. However, by calling him a ****in black idiot, the insinuation is that there is something inferior or derogatory about being black, like it's something to be mocked. How can somebody, who is supposedly doing as well as you are, not see that?

Would they still be your friends if they knew your underlying thoughts? Have you ever said to them that you are racist, because everyone is, according to you?

I am not sure what you are asking to be proven?

yes of course they know how i think, the problem lies because it is a matter of how you put the racist element, for example i can be racist against a white person as me , and like you said if i said ****in idoit in your eyes i'm not racsit but i can be. so by saying black, instanly for all of you i am racist, so what is the issue, in my opinion when i said everyone is racist because deep down everybody is.

now when i stated the disabilty issue it is another think, maybe i'm worng maybe no, if someone can prove me that i'm wrong i would accept that, that what once i found is wrong otherwise i will continue with this theory.

and then there is another elements to talk about religion, they come to your country and they want dectade, as in Itlay they want italy goverment to remove the jesus cross becuase it was an offence to them ( schools) , but hey are we joking really , how i like Australian minister who says everyone is welcome but they have to integrate with our values , who don't agree can go back from where he came from....

yes of course they know how i think, the problem lies because it is a matter of how you put the racist element, for example i can be racist against a white person as me , and like you said if i said ****in idoit in your eyes i'm not racsit but i can be. so by saying black, instanly for all of you i am racist, so what is the issue, in my opinion when i said everyone is racist because deep down everybody is.

now when i stated the disabilty issue it is another think, maybe i'm worng maybe no, if someone can prove me that i'm wrong i would accept that, that what once i found is wrong otherwise i will continue with this theory.

and then there is another elements to talk about religion, they come to your country and they want dectade, as in Itlay they want italy goverment to remove the jesus cross becuase it was an offence to them ( schools) , but hey are we joking really , how i like Australian minister who says everyone is welcome but they have to integrate with our values , who don't agree can go back from where he came from....

No, no, no. I never said that by saying ****in idiot that would not make you a racist, I never said that at all. You said you couldn't understand the fuss, I was trying to explain it to you.

No, no, no. I never said that by saying ****in idiot that would not make you a racist, I never said that at all. You said you couldn't understand the fuss, I was trying to explain it to you.

ok fair enough, but if i said so, still no problem eh...no body would fire on me like all you did..

by the way thnaks to all of you hehehhe.

I AM AWAITING THE RESULTS! :rolleyes: