Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

Ode To The Humble Lewis Hamilton

ok fair enough, but if i said so, still no problem eh...no body would fire on me like all you did..

by the way thnaks to all of you hehehhe.

That is very true, Kenneth, but we are reasonable people (in the main) here, so we are not going to fire on somebody for something they didn't say. However it wouldn't change what or who that person is just because they didn't type something, if you see what I mean.

That is very true, Kenneth, but we are reasonable people (in the main) here, so we are not going to fire on somebody for something they didn't say. However it wouldn't change what or who that person is just because they didn't type something, if you see what I mean.

i can agree with you here , but the reasonable people is in discuss for me, i'm not stupid you know, i believe if i think a bit blue i have to admit it , why hide, why i need to go in public cheering up, then after i will say bad think about that person, you know what i mean.

i can't say to my self that i'm not racist why because i don't like my daughter to marry one, i can't believe or get it down my spine why a very ugly Fat girl sorry to say so is married with a black guy , if you tell me he loves her i can't get it down sorry...

again if i found out that research from professional people, eh by the way, saying that mix races are one of the elements of disability and i have read all the documnet and mostly about it i agree, why i would say no these people are mentally freaks , i will be the freak if without knowledge i will be judging the argument and fire these professionals because the village priest says so.

so i hope you get my point now , and there are people here in this community that post their comments just to make other laugh for me no problem, but i will never say something that i don't believe in it, just to picture myself with others as a good the perfect guy ,

it is true i'm GEMINI but i have only one face...people

cheers .

i can agree with you here , but the reasonable people is in discuss for me, i'm not stupid you know, i believe if i think a bit blue i have to admit it , why hide, why i need to go in public cheering up, then after i will say bad think about that person, you know what i mean.

i can't say to my self that i'm not racist why because i don't like my daughter to marry one, i can't believe or get it down my spine why a very ugly Fat girl sorry to say so is married with a black guy , if you tell me he loves her i can't get it down sorry...

again if i found out that research from professional people, eh by the way, saying that mix races are one of the elements of disability and i have read all the documnet and mostly about it i agree, why i would say no these people are mentally freaks , i will be the freak if without knowledge i will be judging the argument and fire these professionals because the village priest says so.

so i hope you get my point now , and there are people here in this community that post their comments just to make other laugh for me no problem, but i will never say something that i don't believe in it, just to picture myself with others as a good the perfect guy ,

it is true i'm GEMINI but i'm have only one face...people

cheers .

I am not saying you have to hide who or what you are, however you have to accept that if you express certain things, like racism, then it is not going to sit comfortably with everybody.

For example, you said you had a daughter, so if I said I am a paedophile and I would like to **** your daughter, you'd probably, quite rightly, not be very happy with me or my post, would you not? Now if I then went on to say 'well come on everybody is the same if they just admit it', then you would probably think, again quite rightly, that I was a bit mad. If I then went on to say 'what's everyone making a fuss about, I am not going to hide who I am' then I am sure you would think I was a complete nutcase.

Your thoughts/ideas about race are as alien to me as paedophiles are (not that I am in any way shape or form comparing them at all) which is why I can't understand why you think everybody is the same. I would have no problem with my daughter marrying anyone of any race. Well, apart from the fact that she won't be allowed to date until she is 42! :lol:

I have never heard anything regarding mixed race babies being more at risk from disability. I have had a quick search on the net and I still can't find anything that would agree with your research.

I am not saying you have to hide who or what you are, however you have to accept that if you express certain things, like racism, then it is not going to sit comfortably with everybody.

For example, you said you had a daughter, so if I said I am a paedophile and I would like to **** your daughter, you'd probably, quite rightly, not be very happy with me or my post, would you not? Now if I then went on to say 'well come on everybody is the same if they just admit it', then you would probably think, again quite rightly, that I was a bit mad. If I then went on to say 'what's everyone making a fuss about, I am not going to hide who I am' then I am sure you would think I was a complete nutcase.

Your thoughts/ideas about race are as alien to me as paedophiles are (not that I am in any way shape or form comparing them at all) which is why I can't understand why you think everybody is the same. I would have no problem with my daughter marrying anyone of any race. Well, apart from the fact that she won't be allowed to date until she is 42! :lol:

I have never heard anything regarding mixed race babies being more at risk from disability. I have had a quick search on the net and I still can't find anything that would agree with your research.

I hope i can find it again no problem, but like you said don't compare paedophile with my comments, my argumnet of racist is that maybe i am looking at the value of racist with a different point of view, for me classes in society, for example to eneter such places you need to be high class etc..that is a kind of racism too, it is not black , white chinese etc.... i wanted to show to you all that racism is not that only.

then paedophile is scientifically tested and prove that the person is sick ....

get ready for a vacation that you so dearly love....

............and a long vacation it will be...........................

I hope i can find it again no problem, but like you said don't compare paedophile with my comments, my argumnet of racist is that maybe i am looking at the value of racist with a different point of view, for me classes in society, for example to eneter such places you need to be high class etc..that is a kind of racism too, it is not black , white chinese etc.... i wanted to show to you all that racism is not that only.

then paedophile is scientifically tested and prove that the person is sick ....

I agree with this.

Paedophiles and rapers should be killed anyway, i don't mind whether they are sick or not. They are predators threatening our songs, daughthers, mothers and sisters. The world would be a better place without them

Bloody maltese, coming into our forum, stealing our woman, taking our jobs...

This Kenneth really p**ses on logic's bonfire.

:lol: Well I understand why you banned him Bruce, but I can't help but think it's a shame we weren't able to show him he was wrong. I don't know whether he'll be able to reply to us or not but anyway.....

I hope i can find it again no problem

Yes it would be interesting to see what evidence you have. I am confident you have made a mistake.

It is true that mixed-race people in Britain (for example) often have higher rates of disease than average. But that is most likely due to bias in the statistics, stemming from the fact that mixed-race people in Britain are poorer than average and live in worse conditions, have worse access to medical services and are suffer from discrimination and crime more than the rest of the people here.

Furthermore, it is well established that genetic diversity (mixing of different genes in a society) is very often beneficial overall. We can see this in bees, hyenas and arguably humans too.

It is theoretically possible that too much diversity could make disabilities more likely, see wiki's entry on Outbreeding Depression, but that is pure speculation when applied to human reproduction. Given we are relatively genetically homogeneous as a species, it seems quite plausible to me that genetic diversity arguments actually favour inter-racial marriage, as the link above about humans suggested.

Phew. All of the above is really irrelevant anyway. Even if inter-racial marriage were found in the future to have some extremely small health risks, it is not necessarily a serious concern. It might well be found to be beneficial to society instead! And it's certainly not a reason to be racist, that is, someone who judges people by the colour of their skin. I don't think Kenneth understood the meaning of the word.

Bloody maltese, coming into our forum, stealing our woman, taking our jobs...

This Kenneth really p**ses on logic's bonfire.

Not that bored to read the whole thing... Any summary available???

Not that bored to read the whole thing... Any summary available???

Well basically, Kenneth made a post which implied Hamilton didn't deserve the title as he was black (he called him a black idiot or something) - then everyone responded explaining why that was wrong/stupid, then Kenneth made some more racist remarks and acted like an idiot in response to them.

Quick summary=Kenneth racist=Kenneth prick=glad hes gone.

Well basically, Kenneth made a post which implied Hamilton didn't deserve the title as he was black (he called him a black idiot or something) - then everyone responded explaining why that was wrong/stupid, then Kenneth made some more racist remarks and acted like an idiot in response to them.

Ahh ok... Thanks

:thbup:

i would like to answer the photocopy of einstein here, once i did research about the matter and i found out that mixed races was one of the elemnts of disability, so i am talking aBOUT WHAT I FOUND . then about all countries with policies of freedom oppression i know all countries have these policies even Malta but that doesn't mean first if it is good, secondly that i have to agree with it. if you are so stupid that because you were raised with those principals but maybe you don't agree with it but still say so becuase of your parents, society etc..then good for you.

i search for my ideas i don't practice my parents ideas.

i don't know who is sick from me and you .

You have certainly proved you don't practise your parents ideas concerning morals and values!! Are you saying you disagree with freedom of oppression??

I wonder how you would feel if you were living in North Korea, or China ,or the many other countries that oppress their citizens? Are you saying that someone who believes in democratic values such as freedom of oppression, freedom of speech,freedom from ignorance as you have proved to pocess is wrong? I can only hope that your children don't hold your values!! Oh yes. Before i forget!! Heil kenneth!!! You bigot!! As proven here you stand alone with your principles. sick ba####d!

Wow, this thread got out of hand :blink:

You know you can never blame an individual for their views no matter how weird they may seem to the majority - Lewis has encountered ppl like Kenneth and will continue to do so, more so even, now that he is a superstar.

These ppl often don't know why they have such strong feelings of hate and tend to hide behind immigration or any other lame excuse. In reality they cannot be helped, so it is a waste of time debating with them.

Kenneth has always been strange & passionate - now I guess we should add racist to his Avatar.

:unsure:

PS: KENNETH2 has joined the forum

i would like to say that i didn't said LH doesn't desreve being WDC because he is black, i don't know why someone here said that i said that

secondly Mr. Pumdoc you don't need to banned me, first because it is ridiculos like you see i am here again , but if you politly told me to stop posting i will obide, but on this topic it wasn't me that started insulitng people all i said is ****in black dircted to LH , members here start insulting of being sick, mad , freak etc.. why these are not banned,

another kind of racisim...

good night everyone.

Wow, this thread got out of hand :blink:

You know you can never blame an individual for their views no matter how weird they may seem to the majority - Lewis has encountered ppl like Kenneth and will continue to do so, more so even, now that he is a superstar.

These ppl often don't know why they have such strong feelings of hate and tend to hide behind immigration or any other lame excuse. In reality they cannot be helped, so it is a waste of time debating with them.

Kenneth has always been strange & passionate - now I guess we should add racist to his Avatar.

:unsure:

PS: KENNETH2 has joined the forum

thnaks for notice me, but i'm not strange , passionate maybe i am in my views, and it can be that on this particular issue i was too hard i am intelligent enough to notice it , but then when people reply to you thinking that they are god know it all , make my blood boil. so i rply hard to them. if only one person have tried a bit trying to understand what i really meant maybe people can't agree with me but at least can' t say that i'm sick menatlly freak etc...

but no problem like you all have noticed here only i have been banned , again no problem if you want people with your ideas i'm not part of that community that for sure ....

and if somoen had come to me to prove me wrong iam a enough man to say i will eat all i've said but....

Yeah it wasn't polite I agree, but because of our well-known different images of F1, I don't think it was so bad! :lol: As you know I think all's fair in love, war and F1. They aren't there to be nice to each other, they're there to win. I don't remember (but I could be wrong!) ever criticising Alonso's comments, apart from saying that he is so bad at making them that they will hurt his cause, and also saying that I don't want any driver to have preferential treatment. I mean, I've supported Nando more than anybody over the spy row - he clearly cheated but it doesn't bother me at all, it's what all the greats did. They are all arrogant and rude too: Senna, Schumi, now Alonso and Hamilton.

1. I don't know. When was he confirmed as a driver? I think he did a fair amount of testing as soon as he was confirmed, but you can't expect a rookie without even any testing experience to contribute as much as a 2x WDC who's getting paid 20x as much.
  2. I'm still not sure that he really triggered that investigation. Perhaps he did, but even then, I don't think it was intentional. If it was intentional, then he's the best manipulator of results in the history of F1. That'll stand him in good stead - Ferrari must be beckoning! :lol:
  3. He did disobey team orders. But so have many drivers, and in Lewis's case, he was clearly correct that both drivers could have done the extra lap. It's debatable imho whether that justifies his disobedience or not.
  4. Lewis and the McLaren team have denied he said this, I believe.
  5. He told the truth to the marshals? Hardly the worst thing in the world.
  6. He's not there to massage his team mate's feelings, nor to be sportsmanlike, imho.

Can we go back to F1? All this BS is really beside the point.

Been away for a few days but want to get back to Murray on his post above. The thing is, you see, is that you missed my point entirely. I did not say those things were the right thing to do or not. I agree there is no reason to be sportsmanlike in F1. What I did say however, is that it is hypocrisy to do them and then put a smile in front of the world claiming to be such a great team player, when you obviously don

thnaks for notice me, but i'm not strange , passionate maybe i am in my views, and it can be that on this particular issue i was too hard i am intelligent enough to notice it , but then when people reply to you thinking that they are god know it all , make my blood boil. so i rply hard to them. if only one person have tried a bit trying to understand what i really meant maybe people can't agree with me but at least can' t say that i'm sick menatlly freak etc...

but no problem like you all have noticed here only i have been banned , again no problem if you want people with your ideas i'm not part of that community that for sure ....

and if somoen had come to me to prove me wrong iam a enough man to say i will eat all i've said but....

This is an F1 forum for lovers of the sport - The race of the drivers is irrelevant, talent is just that regardless of race or creed. Your comment that Lewis was a **** Black whatever was plain unnecessary and has no place in this forum. The strength of feeling should have been evident to you by the unanimous response of other posters, but you chose to defend your position where an apology would have been my recommendation.

Regardless, I am black, but am not offended by the various posts you wrote in this thread. I don't know you so your opinions do not affect or bother me and, as you have stated, you are not alone in sharing these views - Just air them where you will find sympathy not on a forum poplulated by many Hamilton fans that appreciate talent not race.

This is an F1 forum for lovers of the sport - The race of the drivers is irrelevant, talent is just that regardless of race or creed. Your comment that Lewis was a **** Black whatever was plain unnecessary and has no place in this forum. The strength of feeling should have been evident to you by the unanimous response of other posters, but you chose to defend your position where an apology would have been my recommendation.

Regardless, I am black, but am not offended by the various posts you wrote in this thread. I don't know you so your opinions do not affect or bother me and, as you have stated, you are not alone in sharing these views - Just air them where you will find sympathy not on a forum poplulated by many Hamilton fans that appreciate talent not race.

again nobody understand what i said, first is LH black so if i said ****in black because he is black, if i it was driected to yammaoto i would have said ****in yellow ...secondly all i said is about a theory of mixing races that i read along time ago reasearch done by profesional people , then i said racism is not white against black but it can be classes in society etc...

but on this forum racism is only because of blacks, i don't care if your black , white , chinese etc.. i said deep down everyone have that bit of racism, you can agree or not agree it is just my opinion,

and please note that i didn't start talking about racism in this post, there where who replied eh here we go another racis commnet , judging wtihout prove ...

i think people here try to project themselves as good but the truth is different , i don't hide my feelings at least you all know what i think ...

:thbup: True.

Back on topic,

-ipaneda, even if Hamilton is a hypocrit or just a generally nasty person (not saying he is) - it makes no difference, he still deserves the title due to on track efforts. Most WDC's will have a streak where they become people who are not necessarily great to be around. Hamilton has shown his skills in the car and that is what matters most, regardless of press talk or anything else.

Nobody is 'accusing' Alonso of wanting No.1 status, that is quite simply (and understandably) the case, nobody expected Lewis to be so good - Alonso assumed whoever his team-mate was he would have the status. But at a team like Mclaren you have to earn the status by beating your team-mate, it hasn't been clear whos better this year - so no preference given (it would be unfair on either if it was). I think Hamilton is a brilliant example of a 'team player', very much like Schumacher - he rallies the team around him, celebrates with them, congratulates and thanks them when he wins - he is a team player. Just because he wants Alonso out of the team doesn't make him not a team player, just means he can also look out for himself as well - also, it could be argued that this would benefit the team, in terms of stability or atmosphere at least.

Lewis' comments do lack class, but I see nothing greatly wrong with saying 'I don't want Alonso as my team-mate anymore'.

again nobody understand what i said, first is LH black so if i said ****in black because he is black, if i it was driected to yammaoto i would have said ****in yellow ...secondly all i said is about a theory of mixing races that i read along time ago reasearch done by profesional people , then i said racism is not white against black but it can be classes in society etc...

but on this forum racism is only because of blacks, i don't care if your black , white , chinese etc.. i said deep down everyone have that bit of racism, you can agree or not agree it is just my opinion,

and please note that i didn't start talking about racism in this post, there where who replied eh here we go another racis commnet , judging wtihout prove ...

i think people here try to project themselves as good but the truth is different , i don't hide my feelings at least you all know what i think ...

To be honest, I thought I had tried to be a bit understanding. Certainly in the last few posts I had with you, I was trying my best.

However, what I am trying to get over to you is that I am not racist in any, way, shape or form, it's a completely foreign alien concept to me (and probably to many others, I should add) and it's something I feel strongly about. I am sure other forum members who have been down this road with me and this topic before will testify to. I admit, I am probably over sensitive to it, for a variety of reasons, but not because I have been discriminated against. Alas, that is just me and I am not going to hide from it or pretend otherwise either.

I feel you are misguided in your concept of racism though. You keep referring to other types of discrimination as racism, when they are not. There are many types of discrimination, but that doesn't it is racism. I don't know if that's what you are trying to say or not.

To be honest, I thought I had tried to be a bit understanding. Certainly in the last few posts I had with you, I was trying my best.

However, what I am trying to get over to you is that I am not racist in any, way, shape or form, it's a completely foreign alien concept to me (and probably to many others, I should add) and it's something I feel strongly about. I am sure other forum members who have been down this road with me and this topic before will testify to. I admit, I am probably over sensitive to it, for a variety of reasons, but not because I have been discriminated against. Alas, that is just me and I am not going to hide from it or pretend otherwise either.

I feel you are misguided in your concept of racism though. You keep referring to other types of discrimination as racism, when they are not. There are many types of discrimination, but that doesn't it is racism. I don't know if that's what you are trying to say or not.

ok i beleive you if you say that it is completley alien to you yepp why not, i can say that a bit i am nothing wrong with min eeither, all i want to say is ht racism is not only an issueof black , african , arabs etc... racism can be other things no it is not discimination that is other issue ,

i would like to explain my self better but don't know how, but doesn't matter the issue remains, nobody gonna change nothing .

And back off-topic I go.

Firstly, what is the need to describe someone as [insert swear word here] black/yellow/whatever? What has that got to do with anything? - people will know who you are talking about if you just say their name. Why is that an important part of their description, why not describe someone by their height/eye colour, these are features too, is it because you believe that somebody's colour can carry a negative association unlike the features I mentioned? I think that must be the case.

Secondly, saying something like 'mixed race babies can have disablities' is offensive, any baby can have a disability - I don't know where you read the research, but I don't think that it is widely acknowledged as fact.

Thirdly, racism is, quite specifically:

1. animosity towards other races: prejudice or animosity against people who belong to other races2. belief in racial superiority: the belief that people of different races have different qualities and abilities, and that some races are inherently superior or inferior

I think when you talk about classes in society, you are talking about prejudice/discrimination which is a more general term.

Lastly, the 'i don't hide my feelings' bit, in that case do not be surprised when people give strong responses to your strong opinions, I don't understand why you believe everyone thinks like you, you keep asking people for proof - I wonder, do you have proof of this concept? Just because you state your opinions doesn't excuse you of anything, afterall, Hitler was quite open with his policies (no, I am not comparing you with Hitler) - you see my point?

Yes. I'm quite keen to understand what Kenneth's trying to say. Maybe the thread should be moved to the cafe?

Anyway, perhaps Kenneth can list all the ways that he is "racist". I think that would help since he says we are all racists but then seems to confuse the issue. So, Kenneth, when are you in favour of "racist" views and when are you in favour of discrimination? Do you believe in racial superiority?

Been away for a few days but want to get back to Murray on his post above. The thing is, you see, is that you missed my point entirely. I did not say those things were the right thing to do or not. I agree there is no reason to be sportsmanlike in F1. What I did say however, is that it is hypocrisy to do them and then put a smile in front of the world claiming to be such a great team player, when you obviously don’t give a Sh#t of the consequences of your acts for either your team mate or your team... The best example of it all being the declarations of Hamilton whereby he claimed it would be in the interest team if Alonso left, implicitly claiming number 1 status for next year, which is what everybody has been accusing Alonso for.

Again, my point is that Hamilton is an HYPOCRYT, and since I hate hypocrites more than anything in this world, he will never be a worthy WDC to me...

:lol: OK sorry if I misunderstood you. I still think you're misguided though. Whether you hate someone's character shouldn't affect how worthy a WDC they are. It's a driving contest, not a personality competition or a beauty pageant.

Also be clear about what Hamilton's fans have been saying. I don't remember anyone saying Alonso is somehow cheating by asking for No. 1 status. They're not "accusing" him of a crime, but they are simply stating the fact that he did want No. 1 status. Clearly they hope he doesn't get it, but that doesn't mean they are suggesting he is cheating or breaking some rules by asking for preferential treatment.

Furthermore, it's very hard to say things like you did without getting tangled up in your own hypocrisy. I mean, Fernando is a cheater, no one denies that. He is also a liar. So for a start you accept cheating and lying, but not hypocrisy? Doesn't seem very logical to me. But then, Alonso himself has repeatedly complained about cheating, notably when Schumi did it in Monaco last year. That's hypocrisy! I would say Alonso is as much of a hypocrite as Hamilton, not that it matters in the slightest.

:lol: Well I understand why you banned him Bruce, but I can't help but think it's a shame we weren't able to show him he was wrong. I don't know whether he'll be able to reply to us or not but anyway.....

Yes it would be interesting to see what evidence you have. I am confident you have made a mistake.

It is true that mixed-race people in Britain (for example) often have higher rates of disease than average. But that is most likely due to bias in the statistics, stemming from the fact that mixed-race people in Britain are poorer than average and live in worse conditions, have worse access to medical services and are suffer from discrimination and crime more than the rest of the people here.

Furthermore, it is well established that genetic diversity (mixing of different genes in a society) is very often beneficial overall. We can see this in bees, hyenas and arguably humans too.

It is theoretically possible that too much diversity could make disabilities more likely, see wiki's entry on Outbreeding Depression, but that is pure speculation when applied to human reproduction. Given we are relatively genetically homogeneous as a species, it seems quite plausible to me that genetic diversity arguments actually favour inter-racial marriage, as the link above about humans suggested.

Phew. All of the above is really irrelevant anyway. Even if inter-racial marriage were found in the future to have some extremely small health risks, it is not necessarily a serious concern. It might well be found to be beneficial to society instead! And it's certainly not a reason to be racist, that is, someone who judges people by the colour of their skin. I don't think Kenneth understood the meaning of the word.

Thank you Murray, I think I gave him enough rope. Damn I hate giving people a lifetime ban but he's deserving it.