Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

Ode To The Humble Lewis Hamilton

That's too far, Kenneth. Calm down, man. Or Bruce will have to send you on vacation again.

That may be true of you, not everyone.

if you search deep down yourself you found out the real you everyone is racist...to be it doesn't mean black against white, it can be white against white,

but when is like that who ****in cares ehhhh.

That's too far, Kenneth. Calm down, man. Or Bruce will have to send you on vacation again.

all ami doing is reply to all, i just posted my opinion on the matter and they all fired on me, i have no problem with that just i need to put

my cent in it ....

cheers..

by the way i love vacations......

cheers man i think you have taken the mad cow diseases.... try a black d#ck so maybe you can get over it...since you love blacks that much....

I always suspected racist *****s had no sense of humour....

:eusa_think:

all ami doing is reply to all, i just posted my opinion on the matter and they all fired on me, i have no problem with that just i need to put

my cent in it ....

cheers..

by the way i love vacations......

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

I always suspected racist *****s had no sense of humour....

:eusa_think:

don't worry i have alot sense of humour, i always suspected that idiot like you doesn't have.....

This thread is funny :D

I read every post and then imagine superkimi having an apoplectic fit over it.

:lol:

This thread is funny :D

I read every post and then imagine superkimi having an apoplectic fit over it.

yepp i agree, i always forget to put this ****in ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cheers.

What's up, chaps? It's only Kenneth being himself. I quite missed him.

Indeed, he adds colour to the place

I'll get my coat....

I'll get my coat....

cheers man, i'm Maltese...

A small island in the middle of the mediteranean sea near sicliy Italy.

don't worry i have alot sense of humour, i always suspected that idiot like you doesn't have.....

Well, **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** you and **** **** **** **** **** skinny Anglo Saxon a## you **** **** **** **** **** and Cav, too.

:rolleyes: Some people on this forum should be watching women's fooball. I bet they're all really really nice to each other.

Hamilton is the heir apparent to Michael Schumacher, he is building the team around him, has humiliated a double world champ by beating him in his rookie year. Greatness beckons, and I'll be watching.

Hamilton is the heir apparent to Michael Schumacher, he is building the team around him, has humiliated a double world champ by beating him in his rookie year. Greatness beckons, and I'll be watching.

i need to correct you, he hasn't beaten yet FA, secondly if he win it because of alot of things we all have already discussed them here.

quite so, he's even running off to another team, tail between the legs...

What's up, chaps? It's only Kenneth being himself. I quite missed him.

You would, you green ****in idiot, with a sumptuously padded a##.

i don't now why all this fuss because i said black...

this goes for all of you to be honest everyone is a bit racist in everyday life ...so just first agree that a bit you are , then stop

bother others because they have courage to stated in public....

if you search deep down yourself you found out the real you everyone is racist...to be it doesn't mean black against white, it can be white against white,

but when is like that who ****in cares ehhhh.

I don't think everyone is racist at all. Perhaps you are just surrounded by ignorant people? Perhaps that's the Maltese for you? You sound like you are proud to "state publicly" how racist (ie prejudiced) you are. Unbelievable.

Any hair?

I'll get my coat....

Hehe it took me a second reading, but I got there in the end!

Yup. Perhaps he's the real youngster MS was scared of. :lol: Just kidding, but he's doing very well.

They say when a child does something wrong, we correct them. Alonso has appologised and I think he deserves to be forgiven. Hami and Nando must have exchanged some nasty words when the pair met in Japan to discuss the incidence in belgium which i believe led to hami's out burst. The two of then have been the best pair in F1 for decades in terms of speed and consistency. Think back to 2005 when Macca had the best car. Montoya and Kimi were superfast but prone to silly mistakes costing Macca atleast the Constructors Crown Regarding 2008, I think Nando will remain at Mclaren and hopefully with the MP4-23 as quick and reliable as the 22, He'll make up for this short comings and give mclaren that constructors crown. He'll improve next year but Hami will as well so Lets all wait and see.

Everyone likes to knock the top dog. Alonso had his fair share of it, as did Mikey the Schu. Now it's Lewis' turn to face the pitchforks and mobs of the unruly masses. It's easy to bang on about popular propaganda for or against a driver but it's far more difficult to judge them with a fair mind. Obviously there are a great many people who take the easy path.

They say when a child does something wrong, we correct them. Alonso has appologised and I think he deserves to be forgiven. Hami and Nando must have exchanged some nasty words when the pair met in Japan to discuss the incidence in belgium which i believe led to hami's out burst. The two of then have been the best pair in F1 for decades in terms of speed and consistency. Think back to 2005 when Macca had the best car. Montoya and Kimi were superfast but prone to silly mistakes costing Macca atleast the Constructors Crown Regarding 2008, I think Nando will remain at Mclaren and hopefully with the MP4-23 as quick and reliable as the 22, He'll make up for this short comings and give mclaren that constructors crown. He'll improve next year but Hami will as well so Lets all wait and see.

Well said

:thbup:

this is adressed to you MURRAY WALKER, first ignorant are you , secondly before you make such statement is better first asking why i made such comments.

since you didn't ask the question because ignorance is part of your day to day life, here is my answer.

if all of you know where malta is then you should know that in the past 5 years Malta is getting invaded by illegal immigrants mainly coming from Africa , i don't have nothing against this culture of people but i have the sense of notice the big difference in it , everyone can say so what ? i will say of course what? because when and this is scinetificaly certifed that when there are mixing of races there a big percentage ( not that big but the possiblity is there ) that new born can be handicapped( Disable), if there is a small margin of this possibility i am against at all odds.

now here in Malta everyday 50 illegal migrants arrive you have to notice the capacity of Malta we can cope with it for sure, but even now we are part of Europe

no EU member came to Malta so they can accomodate them in more indusrtial countries such as England , france , German etc...., then when a |Mlaltese fisherman was passing with his vettel accross Libya and Malta he saw imigrants at sea holding with a fishfarm , the maltese fisherman decided not to help them, even knowing EU constituion say you need to help them , then all of a sudden pictures through a heloicopter came out on the interantional media saying shame on Malta , how can u be so shelfish when first ALL the big european countries like ENgland etc.... stole everything from Africa made african people slaves now with all africa problems because of europeans put the blame and critices us for not helping them .

so i mentioned this story because islands like Lampedusa and Malta can continue this influss without europe help accomodate more illegal imigrants,

secondly you told me not to be racist, ok then but here in malta these people before they get thier permit to stay, they are getting married with Mlatese girls ( Fat Girls) and you will come to me saying it is love etc..they are doing kids etc...

yepp i am against at all odds and i even against TuRKEY to join the EU ....

cheers

Kenneth.

if all of you know where malta is then you should know that in the past 5 years Malta is getting invaded by illegal immigrants mainly coming from Africa , i don't have nothing against this culture of people but i have the sense of notice the big difference in it , everyone can say so what ? i will say of course what? because when and this is scinetificaly certifed that when there are mixing of races there a big percentage ( not that big but the possiblity is there ) that new born can be handicapped( Disable), if there is a small margin of this possibility i am against at all odds.

I don't know who told you that, but if you believe that, you're a sad little man..

South Africa has a history of mixed races, especially in the south, I am a product of that, and in no way handicapped...

I don't know who told you that, but if you believe that, you're a sad little man..

South Africa has a history of mixed races, especially in the south, I am a product of that, and in no way handicapped...

first this scientificly correct , secondly i said there's the possiblity, not everyone even i know persons mixed races not handicaped , and i know alot, but since i am in control of myself and i know there is this possiblity i am responsible to think and act as a responsible person.

i am happy that you are ok but those who are not, what to say about them ...

secondly little man maybe, i am i only 31 ...

cheers.

first this scientificly correct , secondly i said there's the possiblity, not everyone even i know persons mixed races not handicaped , and i know alot, but since i am in control of myself and i know there is this possiblity i am responsible to think and act as a responsible person.

i am happy that you are ok but those who are not, what to say about them ...

secondly little man maybe, i am i only 31 ...

cheers.

It's scientifically correct that offspring of family members produces handicapp's...what you are talking about it's just plain speculation and rumour...