Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Lewis Hamilton - 2007 Wdc

The First Church of Hamilton recognizes this as a possible prophecy. We will celebrate with wine, beer, cheese and busty virgins if this prophecy comes to pass. Amen.

So...how's the smell up Hamilton's behind? :P

(You need a bitter Alonso fan to feed your pride don't you?)

Bad news... :(

Hamilton out of World Championship Tuesday, October 2nd 2007, 23:04 GMT

Sensatonal rookie Lewis Hamilton is out of the Formula One 2007 WDC after injury from a jet-skiing accident. The 22 year old Mclaren driver was supposebly injured earlier today when competing in a minor race off the coast of the Bahamas. Hamilton reportedly lost control of his jetski and veered into a fellow competitor, he was air lifted to the local Sacred Heart hospital, he is suspected to have sustained abdomonal injuries although no official statement has been made as of yet.

The Mclaren driver leads the Formula One World Drivers championship standings by 12 points, ahead of defending two time champion Fernando Alonso, Finland's Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari) trails by 17 points. Hamilton was looking strong for the title as only two races remain.

More details to follow...

Source

I think he really deserved it as well.

The First Church of Hamilton recognizes this as a possible prophecy. We will celebrate with wine, beer, cheese and busty virgins if this prophecy comes to pass. Amen.

God!!!! If that's the way The First Church of Hamilton celebrates i think i'm going to join them :lol: (I love cheese :smoke: )

God!!!! If that's the way The First Church of Hamilton celebrates i think i'm going to join them :lol: (I love cheese :smoke: )

Welcome. Beer is to the right of the altar and the yarg is just behind. Enjoy.

Amen to that fellow believer.

priest2.jpg

:lol:

But the cult insists every beliver to wait till Brazil.

WELCOME to the church! You don't have to be a member of the church to celebrate with us! :clap3:

Bad news... :(

Source

I think he really deserved it as well.

:blush: i wish it were true...hmmmm....only miracle can spoil his parties...

gud post ...like pressing reset button to the computer...this one will reset the mind of our forum members...

Mike, I'm an atheist but I'm gonna gatecrash the party all the same. I don't want the food or drink. I just want dem virgins. I'm dying to pop some cherries.

Mike, I'm an atheist but I'm gonna gatecrash the party all the same. I don't want the food or drink. I just want dem virgins. I'm dying to pop some cherries.

Including your own ? :lol:

Anyway, I can tell you are not married. I want some busty virgins too..............................except that they don't have to be busty.................or virgins.

well, if there's going to be yarg then count me in. And pass me one of those busty virgins while you're about it.

Including your own ? :lol:

Anyway, I can tell you are not married. I want some busty virgins too..............................except that they don't have to be busty.................or virgins.

So you want Muzza..... :P

well, if there's going to be yarg then count me in. And pass me one of those busty virgins while you're about it.

Closest i have been to a busty virgin was sitting in a broken train belonging to Branson.

Ok, ok it would have to be a 'busted virgin' to work properly. Give me a break, huh?

Hey Ankit! I'll have you know I'm extremely busty! *soothes offended chest* :lol: But yeah, Paul can use and abuse me whenever he likes. Hell, we have msn sex every night as it is....

:lol::lol: