Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cristiano84

Fiarrari Strikes Again! Hamilton Under Investigation

Which is best, though? Madeira or Battenburg?

EDIT: The post was for Rainmaster, but that damned balding avenger with the tell tale forehead has beaten me again!!!!!

I prefer battenburg meself, although I don't like the marzipan. Anyway a nice hot chocolate fudge cake can't be beaten, or perhaps a simple victoria sponge.

I'm hungry now, talk about food, want food.

You know something I've been thinking about this non story and it appears very fishy to me. It almost seems as if someone wanted to deflect attention away from another issue and so leaked a story that Lewis was being investigated - What other news was released this weekend that somehow seems to have gone unnoticed?

Stepney's claim that Ferrari used Mclaren data & IP.

Funny that

:eusa_think:

Ok, so latest news is that both Hammy and Vettel are escaping the wrath of the stewards. A fair decision on both counts. Both are rookies and deserve some slack. This season. Next season the gloves should come off.

As an aside, Webber should be thanking Vettel and Hamilton. Crashing out saved him from having to face the press, podium and post-race with last night's Chawanmushi all over his face.

So Antonia, are you planning to contribute to any non-Lewis-bashing threads or is that your sole reason for returning to TF1?

Anyway from now on I'll stop talking about FIArrari I hate being insulted every time. Sense of humor is lacking here.

Even if I'm obsessed with FIArrari I'd never say to a forum member he's a STUPID. I repeat, I have my own ideas, you have yours, you can go on being a Ferrari fan as I'll go on being a McLaren, Hamilton and Alonso fan. None of us has got the divine light

i am so clever i can understand nothing, i'm so stupid i can understand everything.

Ferrari strikes again, they have now claimed they want to win races and titles - unbelieveble.

Here's the source

Ok, so latest news is that both Hammy and Vettel are escaping the wrath of the stewards. A fair decision on both counts. Both are rookies and deserve some slack. This season. Next season the gloves should come off.

As an aside, Webber should be thanking Vettel and Hamilton. Crashing out saved him from having to face the press, podium and post-race with last night's Chawanmushi all over his face.

I'm sure he wouldn't have mind ................ but we might have. :sick22:

Come on my friend. FIA only punish non FIArrari and non Hamilton drivers. Anyway he was not guilty in this case. More questionable was the incident involving him and Kubica...

Anyway I don't understand why so many of you are so surprised.

1)Ferrari makes a lot of money for F.1

2)Hamilton is a rookie is young is black and is from Bernie's Gp2

3)F.1 is no more a sport and everyone knows it

However they were right not giving a penalty. It would have been completely unfair. I agree he should have been punished for the clash with Kubica but that's F.1

What you

This is probably the most stressful year Ive had as a f1 fan probly because Im a Macca fan. I really think I will cut F1 down next year. Its pointless going to work sad because of a spy saga that has nothing to do with me. or Lewis being investigated and Alonso well! The fact is F1 is rulled by money makers. Them briatore and stones who dont care about the sport but their pocket. I think after this year, its only good for my health to cut it down. I bid u all fare well

I think that Mark and Seb' had the best seats in the house when this incident occured. Yet when Mark was interviewd he blamed Seb' (in no uncertain terms, don't forget) and Seb' blamed himself after drying his eyes.

It then becomes apparent that a fan has some footage that shows it could be Hamilton at fault, then Mark and Seb' jump on the bandwagon. Does that seem strange to anyone else?

Was Lewis's movement behind the safety car significantly different from anything we have seen bty anyone else in recent times? I don't think so. It's just that he wasn't unsighted like the others behind.

Mark wanted to be close to Lewis, Seb' wanted to be close to Mark. Both f*cked up because they took a chance in apalling visibility and both paid the price.

The right decision was made, thank god. Let's just go racing and put this pathetic saga behind us.

No; it is just all that was in the British press.

On another international forum, they reported an interview with Webber on Sunday / Monday (depending on your time zone) where Webber noted his bad driving.

BTW Webber didn't 'jump' on any bandwagon. He was asked in a press conference a direct question about whether he felt Hamilton drove unfairly. His comment was in reference to Hamilton's general behaviour behind the safety car, but the press took it and made it specific to the incident - classic misquote.

I had a thought - the rule about being 5 car lengths behind the safety car (which is what Hamilton would probably have been penalised for) is an obselete rule. The rule was brought in to prevent "Stacking" I think, where the leader drops back from the safety car on the lap they come in to slow the pack down (if a team runs 1 / 2) and then accelerates away into the pitlane so that he can get serviced first, and his team mate stacks the other cars so that his teammate is away first, and he can be serviced with no delay to the team.

It was due to Mclaren stacking their cars before that the rule change came in. But the rule is obselete this season as we have a pitlane closure that occurs now, so quite why the rule still exists is strange, considering it serves no immediate purpose.

This said, I think had the driver been anyone other than Hamilton they may have suffered some punishment, as a Lewis Hamilton fan, I think that we could say the FIA was more afraid to play around determining the world championship - had it been none of the top 4 drivers (Ferrari / Mclaren) say Heidfeld was the leader behind the safety car I feel he would have got some penalty.

But then again - this is perhaps one of the best things for the sport - the FIA dont want to intefer with an already tarnished season and for once I commend them for it.

I am not quite sure, but I think somebody here owe me an euro, if you need my address to send me the money just let me know, I'll be around.

Ha! I was actually very serious. I think Kubeetza did nothing wrong and the stewards are getting in the way of racing too much these days.

Wait , do you really think that I seriously believe there is a rule forbidding racing with Hamilton???? :blink:

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Well, since I agree with just about every conclusion in his post, am I then also responsible for making you even dumber? I want to apologize, because it apparently worked all too well. :naughty:

Now, having THAT confession off my chest, I need a clarification.

1) Am I to understand Kubica is the ONLY driver after Fuji who was penalized (even thought neither Vettel nor Alonso were not even reprimended in absolute IDENTICAL situation a few laps before)

2) WHAT RULE DID KUBICA BREAK????? :wacko:

Have you considered adding an 'n' to your screen-name? My comment about Mosley and glass marbles was sarcasm and humour. I'll explain it for you. Tighten your seatbelt, kiddie.

Here's your post:

Now I take it from this that you understand sarcasm, albeit of a basic sort. Your point being that the FIA is doing everything possible to help Hamilton win the title. I disagree with that and decided to add a ridiculous statement to underline how ridiculous your FIA-favoring-Hamilton conspiracy theory is. Here's my comment back to you:

See, Max Mosley is the head of the FIA. Alonso is Hamilton's biggest rival to the title. We never saw what exactly happened right before Alonso's spin and crash, but I speculated that the head of the FIA threw some glass marbles on the track to cause Alonso (Hamilton's rival remember?) to spin and crash out. Do you get it now? I thought you might, now go have a cookie.

In other words, then as now, you pretend away my question... clusmly jabbering about the sharpness of your acumen. Thanks for the laughs.

Perhaps your confusion was caused by my mistake. I typed "against Alonso" when I meant "against Hamilton" which is what the headline read.

Now, one more time. Could you report on any one of those other "blows" dealt by the FIA against Hamilton? Hopefully, you will manage an answer this time around. Fingers crossed.

I just came across the exact words that seemed to frighten you so much:

Lewis Hamilton will find out on Saturday whether his bid to win the World Campionship will be dealt yet another blow by the FIA.

You can continue to pretend it away, on and on with your Alonso obsession, or you can simply identify what those other "blows" are.

Truly, hilarious.

Wait , do you really think that I seriously believe there is a rule forbidding racing with Hamilton???? :blink:

No, no, a misunderstanding. I think that the stewards are too eager these days to penalize a racing incident. This makes drivers perhaps not try a move that they otherwise might...robbing us of a bit of racing.

Now, one more time. Could you report on any one of those other "blows" dealt by the FIA against Hamilton? Hopefully, you will manage an answer this time around. Fingers crossed.

I'm afraid you're just too clever for me.

Oh, alright. In another thread YHR suggested raising the bar. I have my doubts, but here goes my attempt at a reasonable debate.

Hamilton and Alonso have not been penalized by the FIA so far this season.

EDIT: As far as I can remember (which isn't very far....hm...where'd I put my mouse?)

Hamilton and Alonso have not been penalized by the FIA so far this season.

EDIT: As far as I can remember (which isn't very far....hm...where'd I put my mouse?)

Silly puma, you've forgotten the pit shuffle in Hungary. Alonso got dinged for that one.