Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DriftingGuy

Spockears Threatens To Quit F1

As I said. He's a whiner. 'I don't wanna play anymore if you keep telling me I'm wrong...'

I can't help but laugh my a## off at LH's comment about quitting F1 if he had received a penalty for his stupid driving behind the safety car at Fuji. His DaddyManagaer wouldn't allow it ofcourse. Where else are Hamilton Jr and Sr gonna earn 110 million dollars in 5 years? In Nascar? Stupid fools.

Actually, a good NASCAR driver can make $25mil+ per year, which is $125mil over 5 years. However, emphasis on good. Definition of good: achieving a reasonable level of success, being sponsor-friendly, and having a huge following. I believe many Confederate-flag waving d#ckheads wouldn't take a liking to him because of his ethnicity and nationality.

Anyway, enough of Lewis...are we not hypocrites to whine about his whining?

are we not hypocrites to whine about his whining?

nope, because i don't get the 110 mi

I can't help but laugh my a## off at LH's comment about quitting F1 if he had received a penalty for his stupid driving behind the safety car at Fuji. His DaddyManagaer wouldn't allow it ofcourse. Where else are Hamilton Jr and Sr gonna earn 110 million dollars in 5 years? In Nascar? Stupid fools.

Pick your a## up off the floor and get back to work.

Hamilton was obviously playing politics, it was an empty threat - he is too competitive.

To please everyone, Alonso is a whiner, so is Hamilton. So there.

Pick your a## up off the floor and get back to work.

Hamilton was obviously playing politics, it was an empty threat - he is too competitive.

To please everyone, Alonso is a whiner, so is Hamilton. So there.

Agreed.

Name me one driver on the grid who hasn't whined and I'll wear a purple Speedo to work on Monday.

nope, because i don't get the 110 mi

True.

Useless observation: People without the money never whine. People with the money do.

Agreed.

Name me one driver on the grid who hasn't whined and I'll wear a purple Speedo to work on Monday.

Kimi Raikkonen, how can you whine if you can't speak? But yeah they're all whining, undeserving, ungrateful, overpayed b#####ds. Would love to be one of them though.

Kimi Raikkonen, how can you whine if you can't speak? But yeah they're all whining, undeserving, ungrateful, overpayed b#####ds. Would love to be one of them though.

Kimi doesn't count. Robots don't experience emotions, and emotions provoke whining.

Kimi doesn't count. Robots don't experience emotions, and emotions provoke whining.

You mean most robots, Kimi, afterall, was trained to Sh#t before GP's. He is special!

You mean most robots, Kimi, afterall, was trained to Sh#t before GP's. He is special!

That clearly wasn't Kimi. That was Pauli, the human Kimi was based off of. You can tell as Pauli said it with expression. Robot Kimi was busy scraping Michael's tires with a cheese grater. Kimi was programmed to destroy Michael so that he could replace him for 2007.

That clearly wasn't Kimi. That was Pauli, the human Kimi was based off of. You can tell as Pauli said it with expression. Robot Kimi was busy scraping Michael's tires with a cheese grater. Kimi was programmed to destroy Michael so that he could replace him for 2007.

A-ha! All is becoming clear now. Perhaps this Pauli has been posing as Kimi, that would explain some of his performances this year. Or it was just a mechanical failure, so Kimi broke himself, that means he's a robot breaker as well as a car...

Let's not go there.

A-ha! All is becoming clear now. Perhaps this Pauli has been posing as Kimi, that would explain some of his performances this year. Or it was just a mechanical failure, so Kimi broke himself, that means he's a robot breaker as well as a car...

Let's not go there.

Yes. You just have to understand.

Pauli was a Finnish chicken farmer. But there really isn't a good industry for chicken farmers in Finland. So he was trying to create a new chicken that could live in icy ponds, but during the process, he inhaled too many chemicals and became "special." So Pauli's plan was to make money of the chickens and buy an F1 team so he could drive, but since he was not physically and mentally incapable, they created Kimi, and said "LOOK PAULI, YOU'RE RACING!"...but he only bought it for so long, and due to the frustration of his inability to function, he rebelled against society and stepped into the car in Montreal when it was bring a friend day at Ferrari (hence Massa's brother randomly being there)...

Hmm, another thread about this, boredom strikes....

On the plus side, your new pic looks great Katy - if only all F1 fans looked as good ;-)

Yes. You just have to understand.

Pauli was a Finnish chicken farmer. But there really isn't a good industry for chicken farmers in Finland. So he was trying to create a new chicken that could live in icy ponds, but during the process, he inhaled too many chemicals and became "special." So Pauli's plan was to make money of the chickens and buy an F1 team so he could drive, but since he was not physically and mentally incapable, they created Kimi, and said "LOOK PAULI, YOU'RE RACING!"...but he only bought it for so long, and due to the frustration of his inability to function, he rebelled against society and stepped into the car in Montreal when it was bring a friend day at Ferrari (hence Massa's brother randomly being there)...

Is that why Schumacher keeps turning up? Or is that bring a German to work day? Or is Ralf just lost?

Is that why Schumacher keeps turning up? Or is that bring a German to work day? Or is Ralf just lost?

The truth is, Michael and Ralf are not brothers. They are husband and husband. Cora and Corrina are prostitutes they hired to bring to the race with them. Ralf picked Cora because he wanted to feel manly; Michael picked Corrina to show that money wasn't going to convince him to date some fake-boobed bimbo (well, of course it wasn't, as he wasn't interested in any boobs but JPM's...)...ANYWAY, Michael attends the races to watch his husband do well, but he stays in the Ferrari pits as he is too embarrassed to be seen in the Toyota pits.

Anyone else need any clarification on the personal lives of the drivers? I will gladly help as I have a grand knowledge of them.

On the plus side, your new pic looks great Katy - if only all F1 fans looked as good ;-)

Agreed.

Kimi, as someone named it.

:lol:

The truth is, Michael and Ralf are not brothers. They are husband and husband. Cora and Corrina are prostitutes they hired to bring to the race with them. Ralf picked Cora because he wanted to feel manly; Michael picked Corrina to show that money wasn't going to convince him to date some fake-boobed bimbo (well, of course it wasn't, as he wasn't interested in any boobs but JPM's...)...ANYWAY, Michael attends the races to watch his husband do well, but he stays in the Ferrari pits as he is too embarrassed to be seen in the Toyota pits.

Anyone else need any clarification on the personal lives of the drivers? I will gladly help as I have a grand knowledge of them.

As Columbo might say, just one more thing, why is it that whenever Ralf's husband is around - Kimi has a bad day?

Ditto! Nice pic Katy!

As for the thread, I am copy/pasting what has been typed. Tell me what exactly did he say for you guys to conclude he threatens to quit F1?

Upset Hamilton in F1 quit threat

Posted 05 October 2007 at 18:15 GMT

A visibly upset Lewis Hamilton has threatened to quit Formula One as stewards consider penalising him for driving erratically behind the safety car a week ago in Japan.

The championship leader, who could secure the drivers' title in China this weekend if he wins, says he has been made out on several occasions during his rookie season to appear like the "bad person" of F1.

"I don't think I put a foot wrong ... but no doubt I'm going to be punished for something," the Briton told reporters, amid reports that on Friday he was interviewed by stewards for the second time.

McLaren boss Ron Dennis, however, clarified that the team has not received "any formal communication from the stewards (that) they wish to see him."

Hamilton, 22, added: "It's just a shame for the sport and if this is the way it's going to keep going then it's probably not somewhere I really want to be."

He insists that the wide line depicted in the YouTube clip was not out of the ordinary, and criticised Australia's Mark Webber for following him too closely, leading to the collision with Sebastian Vettel.

"He's allowed five car lengths behind me, I don't know why he was so close," Hamilton said.

In an official statement, Webber - although highly critical of Hamilton in the FIA press conference - denied that he made an "official complaint"

http://totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=230720

Man I hate to say this, but did Schumi actually whine about anything?

Kimi never once whined about his days in the McLaren blowing up left right and center.

What with the Gorilla suit, and this http://www.walz-hardcore-cycles.com/bilder...ceman/index.htm

the guy's a legend in my book.

One of the saddest days of my F1 racing couch potatoe career was watching live when Senna crashed. The second was Kimi in 05 at the Ring. I'm still bummed to this day he didn't win that race. Talk about guts. The guy gave it his all, and almost had it.

Anyway, Lewis is a whiner. Alonso is a whiner. Ralf is a whiner. Button too. Sato's just happy to be there. Ruben's is obviously regretting leaving Ferrari. Trulli get's a paycheck so he's happy. Nico is cool and honest. Fisi, yep a pathological whiner, or maybe blame parser. Coulthard doesn't really whine so much as he seems to tell it like it is. Webber, would be easy to call him a whiner, but with his Sh#t luck, you'd think he would have said something by now apart from his immediate throwing the steering wheel stuff.

As Columbo might say, just one more thing, why is it that whenever Ralf's husband is around - Kimi has a bad day?

Well, as a robot, Kimi has no heart, so he feels quite empty. But the warmth of the love of Ralf and his husband makes Kimi's wires short circuit as it is too complex of a concept for him to grasp.

Kimi, as someone named it.

He's a very intelligent guy in my opinion. He may not have a phd...but seriously Kimi rocks. He never talked Sh#t about his former team even during the spy story (despite Haug saying he was not an hard worker at the beginning of the season), he never says something wrong about other drivers, he just want to win on track and that's all. He is not a showman that's for sure, but I admire him.