Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DriftingGuy

Spockears Threatens To Quit F1

Kimi doesn't count. Robots don't experience emotions, and emotions provoke whining.

No, it's just Finns. Take Kovalainen. Same deal. But You know, Peter Solberg was/is quite emotional. In fact all of the WRC finnish drivers are. So maybe it's just the F1 guys...

Yes. You just have to understand.

Pauli was a Finnish chicken farmer. But there really isn't a good industry for chicken farmers in Finland. So he was trying to create a new chicken that could live in icy ponds, but during the process, he inhaled too many chemicals and became "special." So Pauli's plan was to make money of the chickens and buy an F1 team so he could drive, but since he was not physically and mentally incapable, they created Kimi, and said "LOOK PAULI, YOU'RE RACING!"...but he only bought it for so long, and due to the frustration of his inability to function, he rebelled against society and stepped into the car in Montreal when it was bring a friend day at Ferrari (hence Massa's brother randomly being there)...

ERIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you watching "Kim Possible" again????

Well, as a robot, Kimi has no heart, so he feels quite empty. But the warmth of the love of Ralf and his husband makes Kimi's wires short circuit as it is too complex of a concept for him to grasp.

err - now that's from some Japanese Anime, right???

I don't think that was a jab. Rather a statement of fact that just about all teams were listening to each others radios. Old news and it was well known at the time.

I listen to the team radios all the time. Seriously. Speedchannel let us, the viewers, listen in all the time. But only if we keep it secret. :secret:

I believe he got from last to 3rd in Fuji using a 'dry setup', that's our Kimi :thbup:

No, that was Kovalainen. Presumeably, they run ultra wet tires with a dry setup and the car was almost as fast as Ferrari and faster than BMW. Honda and Toyota should use that tactic every race.

He'll learn. Riding on the wave of a sycophantic British press he doesn't realise that everything he says will come to bite him, and Ron has other things to worry about than looking after him 24x7. He'll learn, reminds me of things a young Schumi used to say to the press. Of course, he was German, up against a Brit.

Somebody needs to have a word with Hamilton about some of the things that come out of his mouth. As many oithers have said more eloquently than I, the British press are fickle. We love to have a sporting hero, but the instant he looks vulnerable he'll be stamped on. And to show such disdain for the sport which has made him a millionaire will not go down well in the long run.

Makes me almost wish Jenson would go to McLaren. At least the only thing he bitches about is the crapness of his car, which is pretty reasonable really.....

No, it's just Finns. Take Kovalainen. Same deal. But You know, Peter Solberg was/is quite emotional. In fact all of the WRC finnish drivers are. So maybe it's just the F1 guys...

No...Kovalainen's got some expression.

:lol: Indeed. Enjoy your recharging...though how the hell does a robot master the rain? Doesn't rain make you fizz and short circuit and go kablammo?

It's easy, you just have to get the right program, also helps to drive whilst wearing a binliner, to protect the circuitry.

No...Kovalainen's got some expression.

Your quite right, Kova got soul!

Couple of observations my end;

1. Why does MS need a team that focuses on him 100%

2. Why does Nando need to feel isolated to perform

3. Why does Kimi always have to chase down a WDC

The answer is that each one of them is motivated in different ways. Kimi, I dont think would be able to handle the pressure if he were leading a WDC for a period of time like Michael, Nando and Lewis have had to endure.

Maybe one day he'll prove me wrong, bu I doubt it

:thbup:

I'm sure he's not the first "champion-in-waiting" to do alot of chasing. Wasn't Mansell runner-up/"bride'smaid" about 5 times or something? And don't you remember '03? He led for the first 7 rounds. He kept his chances alive the whole year in outdated and inferrior equipment. Like I said earlier, Nigel Mansell took his title alot later than when he was first recognised as a contender for such. He got it at the end though. And 40/41 years old at that. I'm sure a lot of short-sighted people said he would never do it. Oh, as regards to mistakes- no less than 30 crashes... during races.

Sorry guys, I'm bad at this. The post wasn't meant to be included with the quote.

Thanks Rainmaster. I'm sure it won't be long from now