Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

A Very Small Man

He's good no doubt, but how can you say the best? Didn't you see him go off a couple of times and lose crucial position after his stop? And never mind the crash. He didn't even challenge Lewis for the lead, having the lighter car and much experience respecting wet-weather running, through the first stint. In-fact, he was 3seconds behind when he pitted. Other guys {ie.Raikkonen} kept up with and managed to pass others with virtually zero visibility. Haven't you heard, "you're only as good as your last performance" before?

I don't watch F1. So I don't know what happened.

I just remember his brilliant first lap at Hungary and his brilliant charge to the win in Europe.

And "You're only as good as your last performance" doesn't work for me. If the Red Sox lose a game 12-0, then they are a team that loses by 12 points...so then in their next game, they will still be only as good as they were last game, so if they win 7-2...then what?

You don't watch F1? :huh: Then why are in the totalF1-forums? Seriously? And that last quote-I kow, I know: I don't really agree with that maxim either. But it does have some credance...

You don't watch F1? :huh: Then why are in the totalF1-forums? Seriously? And that last quote-I kow, I know: I don't really agree with that maxim either. But it does have some credance...

It certainly does...

@Eric, when it wins again, the team becomes good again...

In India we see that in Cricket all the time....

If a batsmen gets out on duck in a very importent match they throw stones at his house/burn it, when he hits 100's they go to the sirport to greet him... Thats life....

Well, you see, I used to watch F1. So I joined this board. And I am great friends with the majority of the members, so I just stay here and post in The Cafe, and post in Outside the F1 Circus, and in my blog, and sometimes I find myself in F1 Discussions since I can follow what's happening.

Basically, when I comment in F1 Discussion, it's like writing an essay on a book you never read, but read the plot summary for it in Spark Notes or Cliffs Notes...I sort of get it, but not fully.

Not like I'd know how it is to write an essay like that...I ALWAYS did all my schoolwork...hehe...hheheheh...hahahhahaahha.

bah, the title sounded so promising...

Yep.

But then again, you are not forced to take it out on Alonso in order to blindfold yourself from the fraud this season has become.

Just consider, Alonso is complaining about the "equality" by which he isn't even told what fuel load he is carrying... you know, so he can do the best possible qualifying.

This crowd has no choice but to go catatonic and pretend it all away. Since they cannot justfiy it even to themselves (let alone the rest of the planet), they go after Alonso. It is the kind of cowardice exemplified by RD all season.

Naturally, those of us behing Kimi are inmensely relieved that he got out of McLaren and that he has been spared RD's "equality".

It certainly does...

If a batsmen gets out on duck in a very importent match they throw stones at his house/burn it, when he hits 100's they go to the sirport to greet him... Thats life....

Geez, where are they all living after the last couple of matches......... :)

It certainly does...

Indeed.

Now for a politically incorrect statement:

It shows Indians have more common sense then Bostonians. Indians are violent when they lose. However, when the Red Sox win the World Series, we kill the other teams fans.

Geez, where are they all living after the last couple of matches......... :)

I said Big matches... Playing with Australia after we beat them in 20/20 doesn't matter...

And ussually it would onlyhappen after Pakistan India matches...

Indeed.

Now for a politically incorrect statement:

It shows Indians have more common sense then Bostonians. Indians are violent when they lose. However, when the Red Sox win the World Series, we kill the other teams fans.

Romans used to kill the enemies before the fight...

You red sox fans kill them after they lose the fight... :wacko:

I said Big matches... Playing with Australia after we beat them in 20/20 doesn't matter...

Not big heh , tell that to those Indian spectators risking there lives climbing those concrete support columns in game 2..........

That 20/20WC is just a sideshow of hit and giggle. I wouldn't call them BIG matches..... :)

Not big heh , tell that to those Indian spectators risking there lives climbing those concrete support columns in game 2..........

That 20/20WC is just a sideshow of hit and giggle. I wouldn't call them BIG matches..... :)

Sure they aren't... Anything Australia sucks at isn't that big is it???

Now more people tune into ODI's than they used to... Check the 20/20 match in Bbay how packed it will be....(i could have gotten good seats if i was in India :( ) Anyways, mark my words... 20/20 is the future of Cricket, No one has time now to watch a game go on for a day less so for 5 days....

btw, nice derailment from talking about Alonso to Cricket....

Sure they aren't... Anything Australia sucks at isn't that big is it???

Now more people tune into ODI's than they used to... Check the 20/20 match in Bbay how packed it will be....(i could have gotten good seats if i was in India :( ) Anyways, mark my words... 20/20 is the future of Cricket, No one has time now to watch a game go on for a day less so for 5 days....

btw, nice derailment from talking about Alonso to Cricket....

Australia doesn't suck at cricket they're the best.........

Nah, as I said its just a sideshow.......

Cav will understand he's Indian and Indians love cricket........... :)

Australia doesn't suck at cricket they're the best.........

Nah, as I said its just a sideshow.......

Cav will understand he's Indian and Indians love cricket........... :)

Nah i meant they suck at 20/20.... you know they weren't playing their best...

Otherwise in ODI's they rule the world...

Nah i meant they suck at 20/20.... you know they weren't playing their best...

Otherwise in ODI's they rule the world...

I know, I was just playing with words......... :)

It certainly does...

:laughing:

Well, you see, I used to watch F1. So I joined this board. And I am great friends with the majority of the members, so I just stay here and post in The Cafe, and post in Outside the F1 Circus, and in my blog, and sometimes I find myself in F1 Discussions since I can follow what's happening.

Basically, when I comment in F1 Discussion, it's like writing an essay on a book you never read, but read the plot summary for it in Spark Notes or Cliffs Notes...I sort of get it, but not fully.

Not like I'd know how it is to write an essay like that...I ALWAYS did all my schoolwork...hehe...hheheheh...hahahhahaahha.

Aaaaah. I see. So whats the name of your blog?

Phew! For a moment there I thought you'd all found out. (I've always suspected I'm being watched)

Anyway yeah, Alonso is a very small man, just ask his last girlfriend.

Aaaaah. I see. So whats the name of your blog?

Thanks for expressing an interest in my blog! You're now one of my favorite posters ;)

My blog

It's a tad long, but I reccomend reading some of the older entries too if you have time :)