Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Driver Of The Day

Who is the driver of the Day??  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Driver of the day?

• Kimi
    • Alonso
    • Massa
    • Vettel
    • Button
    • Liuzzi
    • Nick
    • Couthard
    • Others

Who do you think??

For me it is Vettel, coming from 17th to 4th in a STR is a achievement....

Even though Ferrari have their 600th & 601st Poidums and 200th GP victory....

Ralph did a great job, it was a short one but it was really good, until he crashed.

Yeah he was racing verry well... Unfortunate...

Button. In one of the worst cars on the grid and manages 5th, laps his team mate and sets several fast laps. Faultless weekend.

Close between him and Vettel but I think 1. Vettel had a better package today 2. He started far back due to his own error yesterday.

Difficult decision, but Vettel deserves my vote. Second pace would be Kimi.

Button. In one of the worst cars on the grid and manages 5th, laps his team mate and sets several fast laps. Faultless weekend.

Close between him and Vettel but I think 1. Vettel had a better package today 2. He started far back due to his own error yesterday.

Yeah Button was great as usual in these conditions.

I wasn't about to vote for Tonio, but I didn't want to disappoint you :P

Seriously, Vettel, Button, Tonio, Kimi, Lewis, Nando...they all were quite good on a most unpredictable track. Congratulations to them all. Except Lewis...IN YOUR FACE! :YaY:

Sorry, I needed to get that out of my chest. I don't mind if he becomes the next WDC, I only hope his dad chokes to death before Interlagos.

And I am glad championship is still open for Brazil because it's one of my favorite tracks!

Vettell......awesome ...electric shout ..answered to all unjustified penalties

Ralf ... good overtaking .. but :(

Kimi .. brilliant driving in tuff condition

button

alonso .. good job

Luizzi :shock:

Kubica :(

Vettel was amazing, Kimi comes in second and it's a pity for Ralf because he was having a great race... Button also did awesome, I cheered for him a litte, hehe

Of course Dumbass of the day goes for Hamilton and his nice parking the car right in the gravel^^

Vettel was amazing, Kimi comes in second and it's a pity for Ralf because he was having a great race... Button also did awesome, I cheered for him a litte, hehe

Of course Dumbass of the day goes for Hamilton and his nice parking the car right in the gravel^^

:clap3::clap3: - hahahaha- no cranes to assist?????? :mf_tongue: chop of the day!!!!!

Vettel for me - superb races in the last two weeks. This time, from further back and without any errors. Fast learner, and obviously a big talent for the future.

Big shout also to Jenson, who once again out performed the car and left his teammate for dead.

I would say Vettel should take the honours of driver of the day. Vettel along with Kovalainen are in the short list for driver i will support when Coulthard retires.

I think most of them drove a fantastic race today including kimi, vettel, button and so on. But as a kimi fan i gave my vote to him. He drove really well under the circumstances. When hami pit, he did some blistering laps to show who's the boss. Nevertheless an impressive drive from vettel after a disaster in fugi. Button drove a fine race considering his Sh#t car. So congrats to all. Brilliant :clap3:

:clap3::clap3: - hahahaha- no cranes to assist?????? :mf_tongue: chop of the day!!!!!

HAHAHA. This came to my mind instantly. Good stuff

Definatley Vettel! This is probably gonna be the only time I'll ever nominate Vettel for driver of the day for 2 races in a row! Finishing only 1 place behind the podium & fair play to Torro Rosso who appears to have made major changes to their car! Funny how they used to be that Sh#tty Minardi team!

Driver, Vettel

Team, Toro Rosso

Has to be Button for me with Vettel a VERY close second. Both completely outdrove their machines, however you compare them to their teamates and it goes to Button who LAPPED Barrichello, HAHAHA!

Oh and special mention to Lewis, my voodoo seemed to have worked wonders today WOOOP!