Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rainmaster

Wurz To Stop Racing...

Testicles is slang, too. The proper medical term is "testes"

And yes, we are assuming he's a he...perhaps you could check next time he comes over for a slumber party...

Well if I'm the penismaster you must be the testesmaster...

I will be sure to make that check, although perhaps it will be necessary to get him/her liquored up first (he/she is a little shy).

Well if I'm the penismaster you must be the testesmaster...

I will be sure to make that check, although perhaps it will be necessary to get him/her liquored up first (he/she is a little shy).

Maybe he/she's just shy around you? I heard that he's very intimate with Wurz. Actually, the same guy who told me about Robot Kimi and Pauli told me that Wurz is retiring because Kaz made him pregnant, and is far too unsafe for the embryo/fetus to go racing.

Maybe he/she's just shy around you? I heard that he's very intimate with Wurz. Actually, the same guy who told me about Robot Kimi and Pauli told me that Wurz is retiring because Kaz made him pregnant, and is far too unsafe for the embryo/fetus to go racing.

Yeah but Wurz sleeps around, I mean who hasn't done Wurz? I suppose Kaz may be shy around me, I've had that before of course, although to a slightly greater extent, y'know children running off and the like. It must be a good thing he's retiring then, to protect his unborn (can't say I'm surprised).

Yeah but Wurz sleeps around, I mean who hasn't done Wurz? I suppose Kaz may be shy around me, I've had that before of course, although to a slightly greater extent, y'know children running off and the like. It must be a good thing he's retiring then, to protect his unborn (can't say I'm surprised).

Yeah, I'm not surprised that kids run away from you either.

Oh you meant his retirement and pregnancy.

Yeah, I'm not surprised that kids run away from you either.

Oh you meant his retirement and pregnancy.

Actually I did mean both, it's not really surprising when you walk around in public with it swinging free, especially when it looks like mine does. On an unrelated matter, children can be so cruel these days can't they, rock throwing b#####ds.

Well Back in the year 2000 was the year in which I started to follow Formula one back in that Season I hated 3 drivers.

Nick Heidfeld was one for making rookie error after rookie error.(though I dont mind him now).

Gaston Mazzacane cos he was dwardling.

and Alexander Wurz because he was both dwardling in the races and he made error after error.

though after 2000 when he went off to become a McLaren test driver I started to like him and around 2003 area I thought he deserved to come back to F1.

This season he has shown the odd flash of speed.especially in Malaysia but he did have his moments too like in Melbourne and particularly at the Nurgburgring where he thought he could challenge Mark Webber for the final step of the podium. He was dreamin right?

But I did expect him to race until next year cos of his experience but then after Spa when he made Mistake after mistake and was desperately slow i changed my opinion on him. shame.

oh well goodbye to one of the most loyal test drivers who has ever braced Formula one.

and he joins some greats there too, like Luca Badoer, Nicola Larini, Girogio Francia, Gianni Morbidelli, Pedro De La Rosa Mika Hakkinen and of course Mark Webber.

oh yes and Fernando Alonso.

I almost forgot.

The AT&T [url="http://www.f1complete.com/content/view/1665/369/"]Williams[/url] team today confirmed that Kazuki Nakajima will race for the team in the final Grand Prix of the 2007 season at Interlagos in Brazil in a fortnight

Well I fell sry for him leaving... Good luck m8.. :blush: And great for Nakajima,if he do good,maybe he will have chance next year.. Tho there are some opportunities for Liuzzi and Sutil there.. I think Williams best choice is Sutil,since we haven't seen Nakajima yet,and Liuzzi ain't done nothing(ex-cluudin good last race for him :blink::eusa_think: )..

Why have a slang word that is longer than the correct definition? (ie testicles vs testes)

I have had Wurz too. He kept trying to do me with his Bockwurst. Most unpleasant.

Why have a slang word that is longer than the correct definition? (ie testicles vs testes)

I have had Wurz too. He kept trying to do me with his Bockwurst. Most unpleasant.

Sounds like he had you more than anything, sorry about the Bockwurst, he borrowed it from me (don't ask, no really, don't).

Maybe Frank knows and hopes that Nico will destroy him at Interlagos so Toyota won't push him to give the guy a seat in 2008 anymore. :naughty::naughty:

Just kidding, I wish him good but I still don't rate him high. there were better rookies in Gp2 this season and all have been very unlucky (first of all Pastor Maldonado)