Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodders47

"hamilton - English. Mclaren - English. Alonso - Childish".

my only answer to this whole thread is:

WHY is it that if you are successfukl at what you do, in this case LH, are you critised for doing that?

The exact same thing happens in business everyday.

Oh he was successfull because he knew what strings to pull, or he is the bosses son etc etc.

For christ sake, give credit where credit is due.

Whether you like LH or not he has done some very extradorinary things in his first year of F1, and has exploited the rules, like staying in the car with the engine running and having a crane lift him back onto the track! that rule was allowed then and he exploited it, and why NOT, ala M.S. did during his rein at the top, exploit the rules as much as possible.

If the controlling D...H..s that make the rules can't see how they can be exploited then maybe we need a new controlling body to formulate rules that cannot be read in many different ways?

So what is wrong with that? I ask.

Maybe the reason that some of the other OLDER F1 drivers are where they are now, David Couthard springs to mind, is that they are not savy to getting the MOST out of the rules ?

OK I give up. Hamilton is the devil, Mclaren put Mikey Schumacher in the car that's why he's ahead of Alonso, Alonso is no longer getting the same equipment as Lewis - he is getting a Honda, which makes his achievements this year amazing, the FIA are completely against Alonso - to the extent that they call him names before races.

I can no longer be arsed.

I'd like to ask people to read maure's posts before posting a reply. I think I am not asking for too much. You don't have to reply but if you do it then please read before you post.

People do.

Thus, Hamilton's standings are artificial becuase they have many fathers. It is unclear, unfortunately, what Hamilton would be able to do on his own

I'm not a fan of Hamilton particularly, however there is clear evidence of what Hamilton can do - remember in GP2 he blitzed that championship (and did one very memorable drive from practically the back of the grid to win). So unless he had a whole load of helping hands there too (unlikely) there is evidence that he, like Alonso, Massa and Raikonnen are damn fine, fast drivers.

You may not like the whole Hamilton-Alonso thing (and I don't as I think the media/politics are distracting and detract from the sport) but you should acknowledge that he, like his team mate are drivers at the top of their game.

Actually, it reads like this...

Hamilton and RD and Ecclestone and Whiting and Mosley and McLaren - British.

Uh huh, so following that train of thought - Alonso got his first F1 drive in a Minardi - part British, drove then in a Renault (based in Britain), now drives in a McLaren (British) - my God! its a conspiracy, build him up and then destroy him, these Brits they are damn clever!!!! :)

Using this reasoning you could prove anything - I'm sure if we tried hard enough we could prove that it was a French or Japanese conspiracy.

I also find it hard to believe that after being in F1 for so many years, with so many other British drivers that this has suddenly happened.

I like your way if thinking, Mr.Meanioni (sounds like saying Medilloni with a mouth full...are you sure you both aren't related?).

Oh, and I like those hot pants you wear, too. I am Andres, a.k.a. Quiet One, nicee meeting you.

I like your way if thinking, Mr.Meanioni (sounds like saying Medilloni with a mouth full...are you sure you both aren't related?).

Oh, and I like those hot pants you wear, too. I am Andres, a.k.a. Quiet One, nicee meeting you.

Well Meanioni is my "handle", Chris Meaney (no, I'm not kidding!) is my real name. Actually, its Shirley, but only to my friends lol :)

The Meaney name is Irish.... O'Mooney it comes from, I am told they're purse holders to Irish kings. Sadly the money had all been spent by the time it got to my grandfather :(

And as for my hot pants, sorry but only Kylie looks good in hot pants :)