Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DriftingGuy

Brazil: Who's Gonna Choke And Who's Going To Be Reckless?

Got a niggling feeling that Kimi might pull it off - maybe with the two McLaren's colliding? Certainly, only a controvercial outcome would befit such a championship as this, and Bernie has said he wants to see it decided by a collision in the final round!!!

haha I have a list of things I wanna see, so I can make worthy all the money im wasting:

- Lewis losing WDC (if he loses it cus of a penalty that'd be perfect)

- Consequently Fernando WDC

- Seb or Nick on podium *the 2 would be perfect, but maybe I'd be asking too much hehe*

- Rain!

Oh yes Sato. Strangely I love this guy, even when he punts people off.

I'd like best for the McLarens to tussle and take each other out. That would simply be sweet justice. Then Kimi can go for the win or come second and he's got it.

This should be Kimi's WDC. Lewis is a spoilt brat and Alonso is a hormonal woman. Give it to the Fin!

Hehe,well Hamilton is a young lad,so we saw him choke in China,so he might do it again.. But we can undarstand him,he is 20 years old and in his debate season can be world champ.. He gets a lot of pressure and excitment,so mistake can be done... I personally cheer for Kimi,Alonso then Hamilton.. Would lik e to see Renault on the podium tho... :blush:

Sato, please do something about the WDC.

Nice thought, but it's more likely to be Nakajima (replacing Wurz for this race), also he's in a Williams so he'll be closer to the front than Sato will.

Can you tell I've thought about this a lot?

Hehe,well Hamilton is a young lad,so we saw him choke in China,so he might do it again.. But we can undarstand him,he is 20 years old and in his debate season can be world champ.. He gets a lot of pressure and excitment,so mistake can be done... I personally cheer for Kimi,Alonso then Hamilton.. Would lik e to see Renault on the podium tho... :blush:

I'm hoping for the FIA to set up some nice penalties starting on Friday already. I'm also hoping for qualifying session rain, but that's a longshot. More penalties should follow quali, resulting in a complete inversion of the starting grid. Then the three WDC contenders have to climb up the field in the race, making quick alliances with each other depending on who's in th front.

Nice thought, but it's more likely to be Nakajima (replacing Wurz for this race), also he's in a Williams so he'll be closer to the front than Sato will.

Can you tell I've thought about this a lot?

You forget Sato doesn't need to be front... When they come to lap him... he just needs to brake test them....

But i feel Lewis will win...

I want Kimi to win Alonso 3rd and Lewis 6th...

Would be nice to see the season end on equal points

You forget Sato doesn't need to be front... When they come to lap him... he just needs to brake test them....

But i feel Lewis will win...

I want Kimi to win Alonso 3rd and Lewis 6th...

Would be nice to see the season end on equal points

Then Kimi wins on race victories. I'm down with that :-)

Lewis is going to struggle(tire wear) if they go for one stop and but most possibly is going to win wdc :(

Alonso and Kimi have fresh engines ..just for single race...dunno abt mclaren but surely Ferrari will be hardcore on that

IMO..

Alonso & Kimi will be storming in front

massa will place by Ferrari in suitable position.

Hamilton will try to play safe

I don't want mclaren to win WDC :naughty:

Im Hoping the Quali will go

1st KR

2nd FM

3rd FA

4th LH

Kimi gets a storming start whilst Massa just keeps LH and FA behind him in a Desperate attempt to get past FA And FM LH tries to overtake FA Stupidly taking both out the race.

Leaving Kimi to be WDC 2007.

Or lets hope LH does another one of hes great Rookie beaching it in the gravel trap moments.

I predict a normal race without major incidents (except Nakajima's crash).

Results:

Quali: 1FA 2LH 3KR 4FM

Race: 1FA 2KR 3LH 4FM

Thus,WDC: 1FA 2LH 3KR(+5)

:D

I'm hoping for the FIA to set up some nice penalties starting on Friday already. I'm also hoping for qualifying session rain, but that's a longshot. More penalties should follow quali, resulting in a complete inversion of the starting grid. Then the three WDC contenders have to climb up the field in the race, making quick alliances with each other depending on who's in th front.

This sounded like a joke to me at first, but I thought about it a second time and I realise that it's perfectly logical (or ilogical depending on how you take FIA idiocy). So I would like to see it. And Kimi wins the WDC because he has more experience in starting from the back.

And I want rain!

Yeah rain would be damn cool. Would ruin my flag but would make the race special :D