Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ferrari

Hamilton Wake Up

Lewus Hamilton said "I have already forgotten about what happened in Shanghai. I have been in this sort of situation before and I know I can take the pressure. They call Kimi 'the Iceman' and I believe that I have similar characteristics. Kimi and Fernando might have more experience, but I know myself."

Hamilton also confirmed that he had confidence in the Mclaren team providing him with the equipment to complete his championship quest at Interlagos.

"I have wanted to be in Formula Onefor 15 years, and now I can see with my own eyes why McLaren has been successful for all these years," he said, "There is no reason why this team has to resort to dirty tricks. I'm leading the world championship because we have a better car than Ferrari and because the team has done a better job at being reliable."

Lewus you are driving a Ferrari dont you know that ? :nono1:

Yeh lewis, now remove your head from your behind!!! And please, don't you even compare yourself with kimi!!!

Lewis you are driving a shorter wheel base Ferrari dont you know that ?

Exibits A and B in the case to institute an intelligence test before allowing people to register to this forum.

Exibits A and B in the case to institute an intelligence test before allowing people to register to this forum.

yes

Agreed

Dumb thread. So McLaren must know how to manage a Ferrari F1 car better than Ferrari themselves. That's why McLaren have had better reliability this season? Dumb thread.

Lewus Hamilton said "I have already forgotten about what happened in Shanghai. I have been in this sort of situation before and I know I can take the pressure. They call Kimi 'the Iceman' and I believe that I have similar characteristics. Kimi and Fernando might have more experience, but I know myself."

Hamilton also confirmed that he had confidence in the Mclaren team providing him with the equipment to complete his championship quest at Interlagos.

"I have wanted to be in Formula Onefor 15 years, and now I can see with my own eyes why McLaren has been successful for all these years," he said, "There is no reason why this team has to resort to dirty tricks. I'm leading the world championship because we have a better car than Ferrari and because the team has done a better job at being reliable."

So you do admit that Lewis and Nando are better than Massa and Kimi at the wheel of a Ferrari? :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Go to kiss Montezemolo he's also pretty much good in bringing other teams into disrepute with such rubbish claims

Dumb thread. So McLaren must know how to manage a Ferrari F1 car better than Ferrari themselves. That's why McLaren have had better reliability this season? Dumb thread.

:clap3:

:clap3: Funniest thing I've read all day.

Yes all this Lewus fans it is a Ferrari and they got Ferrari's race strategy for the first half of the year.

[quote name='ferrari' post='222634' date='Oct 14 2007, 03:13 PM']Yes all this Lewus fans it is a Ferrari and they got Ferrari's race strategy for the first half of the year.[/quote]
You meant Lewis? :unsure:

YOU CAN SPELL :beer22:

and you can read do you understand ? :icon2_flag::ferrari:

Yes all this Lewus fans it is a Ferrari and they got Ferrari's race strategy for the first half of the year.

:lol: So what? It doesn't detract from Lewis's performance. Some people don't understand this sport.

:lol: So what? It doesn't detract from Lewis's performance. Some people don't understand this sport.

Leading that distinguished pack of dogs would be anyone who thinks McLaren actually used any of Ferrari's bits/theories on it's 2007 car.

Leading that distinguished pack of dogs would be anyone who thinks McLaren actually used any of Ferrari's bits/theories on it's 2007 car.

At least they did not use those ugly wheel covers with fake wheels painted on them. Now that's one thing that should be banned.

I remember once Schui had a Ferrari where they painted the inside of the wheels gold - looked gorgeous (until it got covered in an inch of brake dust) :)

Mind you not as silly as the McLaren Tea Tray on the top of the roll hoop when Blundell drove for them and who could forget Tyrell's X-Wing fighter???? :)

(for the younger members of this forum, these all looked "pants")

(for the American members of this forum, when I say "pants" I do not mean legware, this is a quaint british saying meaning "crap" derived from the British word for shorts, undies, whatever!!!) :)

At least they did not use those ugly wheel covers with fake wheels painted on them. Now that's one thing that should be banned.

I remember once Schui had a Ferrari where they painted the inside of the wheels gold - looked gorgeous (until it got covered in an inch of brake dust) :)

Mind you not as silly as the McLaren Tea Tray on the top of the roll hoop when Blundell drove for them and who could forget Tyrell's X-Wing fighter???? :)

(for the younger members of this forum, these all looked "pants")

(for the American members of this forum, when I say "pants" I do not mean legware, this is a quaint british saying meaning "crap" derived from the British word for shorts, undies, whatever!!!) :)

Don't worry, they can't read anyway...

:P

Er I could not possibly comment :) , BUT....

Have you seen the infamous YouTube video with Miss Teen USA - South Carolina.....????

:lol: I have now!