Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chennaiguy

If Lewis Wins

who will win wdc  

49 members have voted

1. 1. who will win wdc in brazil

• kimi
    • alonso
    • lewis

if lewis wins :nono1: i will say...

-- lewis blocked alonso during qualifying didnt obey team orders but after all drama alonso was penalised

-- lewis was excluded by fia in the incident invloved japanese gp behind safety car but vettel was penalised

-- he won with a car powered by ferrari details

-- mclaren were stripped of constructor points but mclaren drivers are allowed to carry points...earlier incidents if team found guilty then both constructor and driver points are stripped but fia decided to allow lewis create history....so this win is to be neglected...

if only lewis lose :clap3: ....then i will say a rookie cannot handle pressure even after fia gave him full support....

Erm...excuse me but...huh? :huh:

I think he meant to say predict final 3, but if Lewis wins he has a raft of excuses at the ready.

As it is, it says 'If Lewis wins predict final 3'

yeah,you beat me!I was imagining you would type a long post critizising all the BS about

"if lewis wins i will say...

-- lewis blocked alonso during qualifying didnt obey team orders but after all drama alonso was penalised

-- lewis was excluded by fia in the incident invloved japanese gp behind safety car but vettel was penalised

-- mclaren were stripped of constructor points but mclaren drivers are allowed to carry points...earlier incidents if team found guilty then both constructor and driver points are stripped but fia decided to allow lewis create history....so this win is to neglected...

if only lewis lose ....then i will say a rookie cannot handle pressure even after fia gave him full support...."

but I expect someone will find it (like me)at least,exagerated.I know it's an opinion but...too extreme,I think.

yeah,you beat me!I was imagining you would type a long post critizising all the BS about

-- mclaren were stripped of constructor points but mclaren drivers are allowed to carry points...earlier incidents if team found guilty then both constructor and driver points are stripped but fia decided to allow lewis create history....so this win is to neglected...

if only lewis lose ....then i will say a rookie cannot handle pressure even after fia gave him full support...."

but I expect someone will find it (like me)at least,exagerated.I know it's an opinion but...too extreme,I think.

Nah, I have realised that there is little point, people will see what they want to see.

Anyway, part of me would like Kimi to win and part of me would like Lewis to win. Kimi's interview if he won the WDC would be something to behold! :lol:

too extreme.....well lets put it fair and square...do u feel my points can be denied...these are decisions/opinions taken by FIA and not by me

my view is all when he loses .....rest is all from FIA's

Oh, does he mean final 3 as in who's going to come last? :lol:

I was expecting the FIA to penalize all drivers ahead of Liuzzi. This year it sounds plausible enough.

Nah, I have realised that there is little point, people will see what they want to see.

Anyway, part of me would like Kimi to win and part of me would like Lewis to win. Kimi's interview if he won the WDC would be something to behold! :lol:

:clap3: Now that's a good point!

Errmm...and... you forgot to mention the other part of you... :naughty:

Vamos Nando!!

Can someone tell me in simple terms what the poll means? I'm totally confused.

Well, it's better that neither Macca driver wins the WDC. For us tifosis' sake & for thier own sake. Why have an albatross around your neck for the rest of your career?

On 2nd thoughts, like Cav said, it'll be good if Alonso wins the WDC, so that he's tarnished for the rest of his ****ing life.

i want fernando to win this one,too!but sth inside me tells me that lewis will win the title! :(

Alonso,tricampeόn! :prayhands:

KR winning would be best for the sport. I think he has demonstrated great driving ability and above all sportmanship. I am not a big KR or Ferrari fan, but from all the contoversy around the FIA, the unexplained rulings that help LH and penalize just about everyone else, the total lack of race craft while running behind the safety car, a LH win would be hollow. Alonso is up to his neck in the Ferrari scandal, and has behaved in a manner unbecoming of a WDC with as much talent as he does, so by default KR becomes my choice.

KR winning would be best for the sport. I think he has demonstrated great driving ability and above all sportmanship. I am not a big KR or Ferrari fan, but from all the contoversy around the FIA, the unexplained rulings that help LH and penalize just about everyone else, the total lack of race craft while running behind the safety car, a LH win would be hollow. Alonso is up to his neck in the Ferrari scandal, and has behaved in a manner unbecoming of a WDC with as much talent as he does, so by default KR becomes my choice.

Like you said, it all comes to driving ability and sportsmanship.

Liuzzi.

:clap3: Now that's a good point!

Errmm...and... you forgot to mention the other part of you... :naughty:

Vamos Nando!!

That part of me doesn't give a damn about the WDC, it just wants to see you pole dancing on Andres' plane.

Typing tourettes is a terrible affliction. :lol:

I was expecting the FIA to penalize all drivers ahead of Liuzzi. This year it sounds plausible enough.

Well, I know you don't want to hear this, but twice this year Liuzzi has been up to 6.87 car lengths behind the car in front during the SC period. And he doesn't share data with his teammate, admittedly his teammate refused, but it's not the point. So Liuzzi should be penalised too.

I wish for Kimi to win, but its all in the hands of Lewis. And deservedly so. From the beggining he's been a very bold, consistent racer and I make that clear, racer!

A phenomenal talent who could do great things for this sport. As a rookie what a phenomenal season I say!

Wish them all well. The racing has been a pleasure this year, but I can't wait for this season to end.

Well, I know you don't want to hear this, but twice this year Liuzzi has been up to 6.87 car lengths behind the car in front during the SC period. And he doesn't share data with his teammate, admittedly his teammate refused, but it's not the point. So Liuzzi should be penalised too.

Actually, Liuzzi appealed that penalization because they said he was 6.87 car lengths behind the SC, but the rules do not establish which car should be considered for the 5-car rule. He was within 5 Chevrolet Impala length so all is legal.

Max was a little hesitant on accepting that, but after a few of Liuzzi

too extreme.....well lets put it fair and square...do u feel my points can be denied...these are decisions/opinions taken by FIA and not by me

my view is all when he loses .....rest is all from FIA's

Of course your points can be denied, but it's hardly likely to change your mind is it?

Let me just take a couple of examples to try and illustrate extreme views/subjective opinions.

FIArrari - FIA will do anything to make sure Ferrari win. FIAmilton - FIA will do anything to make sure Hamilton wins. Which is it? Both sides want me to believe them and that it is so obvious that the FIA is helping Ferrari/Hamilton, depending on which camp they are from. It is implausible that they are helping both, so this confuses me. Maybe it's heirarchical - they will help Ferrari as much as they can, but if that fails they help Lewis, or vice versa :eusa_think:

China - what would have happened if Lewis's and Alonso's roles were reversed? If McLaren had tried to keep Alonso out as long as possible and he slid off, what would the theory be? Exactly - McLaren sobataged Alonso. So is it logical to assume that McLaren sabotaged Lewis? As they say, actions speak louder than words.

I wish Kimi to win

but i guess Alonso will win, his whining after chinese gp has made sure that he will get equal opportunity.

Actually, Liuzzi appealed that penalization because they said he was 6.87 car lengths behind the SC, but the rules do not establish which car should be considered for the 5-car rule. He was within 5 Chevrolet Impala length so all is legal.

Max was a little hesitant on accepting that, but after a few of Liuzzi