Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chennaiguy

If Lewis Wins

who will win wdc  

49 members have voted

1. 1. who will win wdc in brazil

• kimi
    • alonso
    • lewis

Of course your points can be denied, but it's hardly likely to change your mind is it?

Let me just take a couple of examples to try and illustrate extreme views/subjective opinions.

FIArrari - FIA will do anything to make sure Ferrari win. FIAmilton - FIA will do anything to make sure Hamilton wins. Which is it? Both sides want me to believe them and that it is so obvious that the FIA is helping Ferrari/Hamilton, depending on which camp they are from. It is implausible that they are helping both, so this confuses me. Maybe it's heirarchical - they will help Ferrari as much as they can, but if that fails they help Lewis, or vice versa :eusa_think:

China - what would have happened if Lewis's and Alonso's roles were reversed? If McLaren had tried to keep Alonso out as long as possible and he slid off, what would the theory be? Exactly - McLaren sobataged Alonso. So is it logical to assume that McLaren sabotaged Lewis? As they say, actions speak louder than words.

confusing :eusa_think:

anyway even though i am a kimi fan i voted alonso because hes got more chances next to lewis.....

well luck favors the brave lets see whos got the luck :eusa_think: on the race day...

I just envisioned a great scenario while on the toilet a few minutes ago.

Alonso qualifies on pole, Hamilton second.

Ferrari 2nd row.

The race starts, and Hamilton pulls a Senna, taking himself and Alonso out at the first corner.

Massa wins his home GP.

Kimi finishes 2nd to clench the WDC by one point.

:D

Actually, Liuzzi appealed that penalization because they said he was 6.87 car lengths behind the SC, but the rules do not establish which car should be considered for the 5-car rule. He was within 5 Chevrolet Impala length so all is legal.

Max was a little hesitant on accepting that, but after a few of Liuzzi

But who would win the race????

I have a feeling Lewis will win Alonso 4th, Massa and Kimi 2nd, 3rd....

I have allready stated what i would like countless no of times...

Difficult to say, probably a Mclaren, probably Lewis - not sure.

Hopefully they take each other out, Massa wins, Kimi second for WDC. Since we're dreaming, I'll add Kubica third, Kova fourth, Rosberg fifth.

Difficult to say, probably a Mclaren, probably Lewis - not sure.

Hopefully they take each other out, Massa wins, Kimi second for WDC. Since we're dreaming, I'll add Kubica third, Kova fourth, Rosberg fifth.

Nah, since we're dreaming, it should rain and Webber should be on the podium.

Nah, since we're dreaming, it should rain and Webber should be on the podium.

Looks like my dreams are a little different to yours, rain wouldn't be bad, but in a way I want it to be bit more predictable.

Webber can have his podium though.

That part of me doesn't give a damn about the WDC, it just wants to see you pole dancing on Andres' plane.

Typing tourettes is a terrible affliction. :lol:

:lol: Ok,so I'll dance on the plane to celebrate Alonso's WDC if you insist.

That's it! I am tired of having to fly these damn planes all alone in the c#ckpit while hearing you people partying all night back there!

I will not go to Spain now! :P

That's it! I am tired of having to fly these damn planes all alone in the c#ckpit while hearing you people partying all night back there!

I will not go to Spain now! :P

Ok,guys.Time to throw Andr

i'm invited,aren't i???we'll have a great fiesta if ferni manages to secure his 3rd title!

Btw if lewis wins this one,he'll be the youngest wdc ever...thus stealing the record from fernando!!!! :nono1::(

that's what annoys me most!

i'm invited,aren't i???we'll have a great fiesta if ferni manages to secure his 3rd title!

Btw if lewis wins this one,he'll be the youngest wdc ever...thus stealing the record from fernando!!!! :nono1::(

that's what annoys me most!

Why, Angie ?

:lolroll:

as we say here,riete mientras puedas...(laugh while you can).you won't be so happy when I'm on your plane... :eyebrow: nor when you discover the white powder in the fuel tank...

as we say here,riete mientras puedas...(laugh while you can).you won't be so happy when I'm on your plane... :eyebrow: nor when you discover the white powder in the fuel tank...

You wait until you get a white powder in your drink.............

You wait until you get a white powder in your drink.............

I can't wait to get it... :pepsi1::shock2::swoon::injured:

wow,I'm so emoticon-expressive today...

I predict Kimi, Alonso or Lewis will win the championship. Just a feeling I have.

Wow man, that's like, totally cosmic. I was thinking exactly the same. Do you think that, like we might be spiritually connected, man?

i love lewis, i recken he is awesome, but i dont want him to win in his first year. who ever wins will deserve it, god will decide

Wow man, that's like, totally cosmic. I was thinking exactly the same. Do you think that, like we might be spiritually connected, man?

No way, really man? I mean cool, thats totally radical, supersonic, get outta here, etc etc.

i love lewis, i recken he is awesome, but i dont want him to win in his first year. who ever wins will deserve it, god will decide

Nah, he doesn't watch F1. He's a darts fan. The devil on the other hand.